No announcement yet.

In THe NEWS... Corona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medical aid soon arriving from the evil Russians.https://www.rt.com/news/484623-russi...avirus-aid-us/

Comment

Would you like to learn why the United Sates doesn't have anywhere near the number of ventilators that this outbreak will require? The answer is GREED! Check it out! https://www.rt.com/shows/news-with-r...sanchez-march/

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        No I'm a human being. Digest the facts , and you be the judge.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Starramus Ive served in the Marine Corps and I dont trust our government as far as I can throw them , I have traveled the globe and I can say that this is the best country in the world ,as a people ,as a place ,we have our issues like crooked greedy politicians, but on a whole we do better than most

as far a ventilators go why would you carry more than you can use and the hospitals had what they needed for normal usage ,THIS is not normal ,the ventilators that were stored by the government have all been issued , we are in lock-down not so we can not catch it,but to slow it down long enough to get the ventilators we need so millions can be saved .
        Greed is a human condition I'm a very generous person but I have been greedy at times we all have

Remember this isn't about politics its about survival , I am planning on posting free tilling to the neighborhood so people have a chance to grow food so they have something to fall back on when the food shortages happen , People need to look at the big picture and learn there is no I in we and we as a people will overcome covid-19 . when we were attacked and forced to enter a war we didnt want in 1941 ,we focused our attention on arming ourselves ,it took a period of time but we overcame This will be the same in a couple of months there will be some many ventilators we will be tripping over them , We just need to survive until they come in .

So instead of pissing and moaning about shit ask what you can do for your neighborhood ,not the world just your neighborhood

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        3 cheers & a round of applause oldjarhead100

You people are great. You really give me something to think of new misinformation about.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

Right I find it OFFENSIVE to slam the USA.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          just because you live there and feel like its part of your identity, but not being able to face criticism is one way to never improve. im guessing you dont have a problem talking about other countries. why would one country be exempt? i understand some people try to be rude and offensive but the US claims to have such a respect for free speech that i think you should be able to respect other people`s free spech and take it chin up like the big boys. thats just my opinion. i love you and have great respect for you youre always nice with everyone and its not fair that people its not nice to you, but thats just life and by getting offended and letting other peoples opinons hurt your feelings you just create a negative vibe in your life. think about politics like you think about music or food, some like some and others dont, and thats alrite. lots of people think the US is a very shitty country and others think its the best in the world, we can all be friends

How is everyone.canadian from Alberta here, things seem ok but the unknown is killing us all inside could be an inevitable lockdown coming. I’m still out working in this shit. Ghost town most of the time out here but still a lot of businesses open.... hope all is well for everyone.

Comment

I think this is the thing that is going on in world where are starting to sort of compare and criticize the response of governments of all countries. Many few are watching this for what it is. This is an opportunity for the whole world to understand and think about health in global perspective. We have never been tested for the times of pandemic. What I mean is our healthcare system was neither prepared nor anticipating such health emergency. If we had been anticipating this by the likes of tornadoes and tsunami, we would have a plan to tackle pandemic which right now no one seems to have. Every country is practicing their own method. Today there is a scarcity of PPE and ventilators and even health workers in almost all countries. I live in a country of billion people. You have no idea what would happen if only fraction of people are to be infected. Chaos would understate the situation that we will be in. Not only that we have shortages of almost everything but we also have stupid people who escape medical care to willfully or not to spread virus. The government has prepared railway coaches to be used as quarantine beds which to me seems like innovative decision because we don't have capacity in hospitals if we reach to community outbreak level. So my point is every country is fighting this with the resources they have. We as a citizen should take this moment and understand the state of human health in the times of globalization and ever most connected world. We have to press to our politicians, administrators, health professionals and even business owners to make health an international issue. This might be the first pandemic the world has seen but it is certainly not the last. We can't prevent it because we are removing the distance between man and animals. We as human species in general are pushing these other spices out of their natural habitat which is resulting in mutation in animals. The coronavirus has changed itself for years and years and have advanced itself. Which brings us to another global issue that is global warming. People in Brazil are cutting down rainforest to create grasslands. They have no idea about the thousands of species that live on that land and many more thousands viruses and bacteria of which they are the host. So unless we see the disasters, diseases and world in perspective, we are not going any way forward.
          2.5 x 2.5 tent
          Viparspectra PAR600
          4" Fan & Filter
          Coco-Perlite
          GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
          1x Cream Cookies
          1x Pineapple Express
          1x Northern Lights
          1x White Widow

Comment

Starramus Ive served in the Marine Corps and I dont trust our government as far as I can throw them , I have traveled the globe and I can say that this is the best country in the world ,as a people ,as a place ,we have our issues like crooked greedy politicians, but on a whole we do better than most

as far a ventilators go why would you carry more than you can use and the hospitals had what they needed for normal usage ,THIS is not normal ,the ventilators that were stored by the government have all been issued , we are in lock-down not so we can not catch it,but to slow it down long enough to get the ventilators we need so millions can be saved .
            Greed is a human condition I'm a very generous person but I have been greedy at times we all have

Remember this isn't about politics its about survival , I am planning on posting free tilling to the neighborhood so people have a chance to grow food so they have something to fall back on when the food shortages happen , People need to look at the big picture and learn there is no I in we and we as a people will overcome covid-19 . when we were attacked and forced to enter a war we didnt want in 1941 ,we focused our attention on arming ourselves ,it took a period of time but we overcame This will be the same in a couple of months there will be some many ventilators we will be tripping over them , We just need to survive until they come in .

So instead of pissing and moaning about shit ask what you can do for your neighborhood ,not the world just your neighborhood
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              armies dont order tanks and planes the moment they go into war, they prepare beforehand and theyre ready for any situation, the idea its just to do the same with hospitals, yes they have no use for so much medical equipment in a normal day but having a big stock ready for an emergency its not imporssible, its not even asking a lot, we do it with tanks and planes why not hospitals? thats the idea anyway, you can build several hospitals por the price of a F-18 and probably get much more use out of it. we should start preparing for not situations that are not normal like pandemics and natural disasters, puerto rico to new york its huracans, california to wash state its earthquakes, hawai its the volcanoes, mid west its the tornados, and hospitals all over the country. this the US is capable of preparing for theese?? i think so

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree they should put more thought into being prepared for these things but then thats the government and they quite often don't have our best interest in mind

They just said to expect 240,000 deaths in the USA, I wish my state was taking this seriously! I have to go out in a few days, what I buy will certainly be changed. I see things getting much worse before they get any better, so canned goods, dry goods stuff that will keep without refrigeration, and IF I can a 2 - 3 month supply of it! I am going to stay away from others!
            And its bad weather season, I know there has been twisters east of me, I dont know if those folks are getting help! The rainy/stormy season is about to kick off, and many are going to be flooded and or devastated, what happens then, what do we do help or not help? Sorry your sick we dont want your cudies! Can we get other stories "In the news"!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think the american people would and do respond in emergencies regardless of the danger

Have not broken into our hurricane locker yet (Except for tp, only to learn it was sandpaper in disguise), but its getting close. Hopefully if I have to break into it, then will need time to replenish it before the season starts.
            They are shutting down all non essential business here, including all the boat ramps and landings. Unless you have a private dock or a commercial license you will not be on the water.

But the real issue, one that has people breaking into their gun safes, ………. They are closing the liquor stores today...… Standby for gunfire.
            Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
            A tale of two seeds
            Batter Up Sour Deisel
            Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
            New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
            Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              Unless you can produce a commercial license (Not just the tag on the boat....) they have closed all. Crabbers are going nuts, and local guides (Many I admit are not fully licensed.
              Some of the old timers who have homes on the water are opening up their docks for boats, but leaving your boat in salt water for a spell is not good …
              People ruined it, packing up on the sandbars and partying had the facebook gossip groups blowing a left one bitching about it. I understand the need for social distancing, but try to make a living on the water when your best season is blocked off. Need some wiggle room...

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              And oh by the way.... Crabbers are the most anti sociable folks I know, so go figure.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              You can still get beer/wine at grocery store...

A military cargo plane carrying medical supplies to help the US combat the coronavirus outbreak has taken off from an airbase in Russia, after President Trump accepted an offer of assistance from Vladimir Putin.

A military cargo plane carrying medical supplies to help the US combat the coronavirus outbreak has taken off from an airbase in Russia, after President Trump accepted an offer of assistance from Vladimir Putin.

Comment

Bowhunterwoody so does my brother in law he works for sporting goods chain. He's a asst. manager and his specialty area is the hunting end. I think my sister told me they've finally cut back his hrs. and their store hrs. crazy busy.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                Bowhunterwoody commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea, the last few weeks have been absolutely nuts. I mainly work in the archery department but float to the gun counter when they need help. State put a limit on the number of customers in the store now so it's better. Had lines of over 100 at times. Just crazy.

Das Boot from my post #172 is still there.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

They just put "safer at home" in place for the state (65+ and compromised), they also said 3100 expected to die in Tulsa county alone, and the peck in mid June. CRAP am I glad I have a large yard!

Comment

I found this information very informative.
                  Official Ninja Nerd Website: https://ninjanerd.orgNinja Nerds!In this lecture Professor Zach Murphy will present on COVID-19- Coronavirus: Treatment, Prognos...
                  4x4 600w HID empty for summer
                  3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
                  2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
                  running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
                  https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good post Toker1

• Toker1
                    Toker1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks! Hope you all are staying healthy out there!

I haven't watched the news in a couple days. Just BBC headlines. I don't see a reason to watch the news more than every few or more days.
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6
                  Nutes
                  CalMag

Comment

• Rwise
                    Rwise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It certainly gets old listening to them say the same damn thing over and over person after person, gee we get it wash our hands and stay home, can we have the rest of the news please!?!

• herbgrower
                    herbgrower commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think there are no new news. I mean the world is in lockdown. Much like world on vacation. All that anyone has to talk about is corona and the after effects of corona. I think this is the correct time to wonder when did humans become human? https://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/26/s...ame-human.html

I am sorry, I am just trying to kill the time or can i change the time!? I will go back to my thinking den!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X