THC Bomb Auto vs. Photo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THC Bomb Auto vs. Photo

Ok here we go these are the Autos. the pictures are ass backwards so start at the last. my shipment in a super stealth package comes as a phone case. seeds are in a vacuum sealed container. sometimes these are a little difficult to open so I suggest keeping it on table until top is removed , there is a paper cover that is excellent to keep different strains separate. Ok so I use the paper towel method(best results for me) I took 4 paper towels and folded them up soaked them and let drain, I use a cover to a peanut can a plate will do just something that will warm and keep moister from electronics put seeds in paper towel cover seeds with half of towel now I slide the whole thing on top of my cable box ( of all the places I've tried this is the best ) it warms them to the right temp and is dark. I did all this last night 5/14 nothing had popped as of this morning . so today I will do the photos photo and we will be off this is going to be an outside gorilla grow should be fun I hope during this journal I can be articulate enough to explain things with out sounding like an a hole .
    argo max tent ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . current grow gorilla glue 14th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s

A-hole away!! I'm pretty sure that's what I like about you. Plus now that I can put a face to the words it makes sense......plus plus crap why didn't I think of that before I bought a heating mat!

Comment

subscribed as i'll be doing the autos next grow
      Completed auto grows 2
      Known strains grown:
      Afghan Kush Ryder

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Sugar Cane version).

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Current grows:
      NIL

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• Jeg
        Jeg commented
        Editing a comment
        One more photo under my belt and me too.

your name and address are visible on the envelope
      Completed auto grows 2
      Known strains grown:
      Afghan Kush Ryder

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Sugar Cane version).

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Current grows:
      NIL

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• OzBud
        OzBud commented
        Editing a comment
        try editing the post and removing the photo. or message nebula and she'll do it

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        I removed it! Thanks for looking out OzBud!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you Oz and Nebula

So after 24 hours 5 out of 10 popped and I placed them in root riots that had been split prior to tonight then I place them in a 9 way tray (I think they hold root riots better than a 6 pack tray) .even though the one in the forth picture just split the shell I placed it in a root riot by the morning that tap root could be 1/2 inch long and very fragile.so after I put them in my tray I sprayed the cover to raise the humidity in the dome once the seeds pop the dome comes off . then I place them on a table in back room to keep an eye on them where the light is on a 18/6 timer and I wrap the table with flexible insulation
      argo max tent ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . current grow gorilla glue 14th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s

Comment

• Jeg
        Jeg commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like someone had a good day! How's your other plants doing ?

Very cool!

Comment

here are some of the Photos all the girls in the front row are thc bomb and I threw in a picture of my water meter I let it get to 3 before watering, also the other 5 autos popped this morning and they are in root riots

Comment

• Jeg
          Jeg commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning, everything looks good. I use the same meter and I like it. I just don't trust myself with the knuckle method.

• Jeg
          Jeg commented
          Editing a comment
          Any change with the little ones?

so yesterday I had 5 little ones pop there heads up and today all of them did ,I checked the one that's not showing after I took the picture shes their but still below the surface

Comment

I also left the rest of the girls out over night on the patio should be fine my bedroom window was open all night so glad to get them outside they get to cooped up in the veg rooms. I shut the room off and will start dismantling it soon

Comment

• Jeg
            Jeg commented
            Editing a comment
            I was wondering if you could mix it up inside outside. My weather is perfect right now

• NebulaHaze
            NebulaHaze commented
            Editing a comment
            Many growers do it, just be very aware of bugs/pests, and watch out for signs of stress (if the plant is just finicky, it might not react as well as others). But if you've got hours of direct sunlight, plants often respond very well!

well the plants I put outside are for the outside I dont know if I would bring them in and out I suppose it would work but it takes me about 3 days to harden them off so they can go outside with no danger I think I will have them outsid ebut when I get my new room done I will bring six back in for bloom

Comment

Sounds like you got some nice germination rates!

Comment

so the 10 autos are all up and doing great > I was out digging holes first picture yesterday and and right beside the hole was a pile of moose dung second picture, now giving that its poop and old at that ,you guessed it the 3rd picture is of hole with moose poop in it so we will see if that plant does any better than the rest . Might have discovered the worlds best organic soil amendment hahahahahah it looks like Im in a birthing area for moose I saw her last year and she is still in the area cause there are lots of piles . She never bothered any plants last year except for stepping on one but it recovered .You know Iv'e heard that deer like to eat weed plants once they go into bud Ive never had a problem from any animal In one area I have a resident bear (yes I take my gun when I go there lol) the only thing that was ever done in the woods was a porcupine dug up all the holes after we dumped the amended soil back in them we think he like the smell of the plant tone I actually saw him digging man was he having a good time until he saw me then he tried to run off so I followed him for about 1/4 mile he never came back after that .just thought you all would get a kick out of this

Comment

• PuravidaC
                PuravidaC commented
                Editing a comment
                Holy shit, OJH!!! Moose in your area???? You must live on the outskirts of town. I used to live in Vermont but have never seen a moose in the wild. I have always heard they can be dangerous, especially during rut or with little ones! We have so many bears in my area that they will wander into downtown looking for dumpsters but they are really shy, unless they have little ones!

1st picture is from yesterday and the second is from this morning I think its cool how you can see the size difference

Comment

sad news one of the girls gave up the ghost Nothing was wrong just quit to bad .

Comment

• Jeg
                  Jeg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It happens don't it

so here are the babys on day 4 and I checked to see roots on 3 different ones and they all showed some to I think tomorrow will be the transplanting day

Comment

• bobsakamoto
                  bobsakamoto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  so cool to see! great pics!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X