Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    I made an appointment for the sexology study........ you must read a lot of stuff to find these obscure articles

• GreenState
    replied
    You got to love the Caribbean ..St Vincent & the Grenadines.... "Dr Chester Toney’s Success In Treating Patients With Covid-19"
    "DR. T’S HEALING FORMULA"

https://news784.com/local-news/dr-ch...with-covid-19/

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    It is not in my nature to be fun or silly, safely SoOrbudgal. Safety is for suckers and those without good health insurance. Pfft...

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Now that was cool!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL why not have fun be silly....safely adore Monty Python

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Fun with passers-by.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    I almost agree with everything you mentioned except the spelling of the word “catsup” or as I know....ketchup 🙃

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    SG is one of those eternally bad movies with tunnel vision to a personally utopian future, which makes it a super fantastic movie. I am unmoved when I hear about global food shortages when I know we'll all be eating hyper processed each other when broccoli runs out. Talk about levelling the playing field!

"Ha-ha! You went to bed hungry last night, Susie. I stuffed myself full of your mom, dipped in your brother catsup, and chased her down with your squeezed first love!"

Wasn't there supposed to be a sequel? Soylent Orange? Maybe Soylent Green will be my next grow.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    BACK in the early 60's ….I remember how futuristic Frankenstein 1970 seemed... NOW, its 50 years old

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    AND... It was on Thursday night like 1:00AM Was scrolling around the guide and saw that...didn't watch it though

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Every time I hear my son ask "Alexa" a question, I think of that scene in Solvent Green.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall now they do it with VR glasses.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    That was a movie that I thought about for a long time after seeing it. Kinda ironic nowadays

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Soylent Green was the first movie to have a video game in it.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall - Triffidus Celestus- The Day of the Triffids (1963)
    Oldy but goldy

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X