Hemp farmers, CBD producers included in coronavirus emergency aid program

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2020...87593649/?sl=7

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Yes certainly, best wishes to everyone

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 what that test would do for us is let the workers test as they want or need to. only to help with controlling the spreed of it. And IF I was still n the job market I would demand it! But like you I am not young (65) and I am self quarantining here on the farm. I see the same things at markets, folks dont know what the arrows mean (I give them go to hell looks and they say "I'm sorry , and then I give them the evil look, I may start growling!). I am not digging through items the way I would have 90 days ago, instead grab a sack and go. Also if/when I see someone being picky, I move on I just dont need anything that bad!
    I think it would help many of us if the media all said the same thing, but I get many different stories that do not match, like this will be done by June, August, or 2022, which is it really?

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I hope all of you are healthy and any one who is sick gets healthy with no complications,

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Rwise I have been cooped up since March ,I am in a high risk group so I pay very close attention so I wont contract it ,so what exactly will a test do for me ,I know i'm cvd19 free , and yes I have trouble with the people that dont wear masks and gloves , there was an elderly lady(I'm 62) at the grocery store the other day, the store stopped the deli counter they pre cut 1/2 pound of all their deli meat/cheese and have them where you can see labels ,well she has no gloves and shes moving packages around looking for a certain type of baloney about 10 min she did this , I ended up walking away without saying a word but I really wanted to bitch slap her and say WTF do you think your doing . ignorant is all she was but ignorance will get you killed with this virus

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Haha...said the same thing. Filled my #2 heating oil tank 430 gallon @$1.53.... compared the several years ago, I stole it... told the oil man I wish I had another 500 gallon tank

• StillHigh1982
    commented on 's reply
    A schedule that moves at the pace of a bureaucratic sloth.

• StillHigh1982
    commented on 's reply
    Both of those are issues but mainly because they all travel to huge bus dealerships and most are subsidized by the fed and all that has to happen on a schedule.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Both of you are on target. It’s my opinion but you can’t be wrong considering anyone walking around 3 months from now as a possible carrier, will expose anyone they come into contact with and it starts all over again within a few weeks after that. News keeps saying there are thousands of positive tests every day in the east. Where’s the flattening they keep saying is happening?

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    2021 because of inspections, or due to the volume of busses in need?

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, but getting the economy going again won't happen if the infection numbers start going up again. What these protesters are doing makes no sense to me: they're demanding the right to infect whoever they want.

• Rwise
    replied
    I understand the need to get this country up and running, if we dont the economy will crash and hard (the way I see it the food chain is almost broken now). But I also see there is not enuf tests to keep folks safe. So my thought is get the tests available (and I mean for everyone), then start opening jobs back up. IMHO if we dont have those tests, and use them, we will be asking for more deaths.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    That 99 cent fuel has reached Tulsa, all my cans are full as is the auto (already)! I wish I had a 1000 gallon tank!

• SmashGuitar
    replied
    I just heard that Corona may be spread through passing gas! Lol https://nypost.com/2020/04/20/can-th...through-farts/
    Now my wife has a legit reason to complain about my farts, i mean it was the dog farting not me lol

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    It got down to $0.99 here in Oklahoma for a while.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X