Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    im in my cellar so I trap im and give them to the chickens what a show they put on I do feel bad for the mice/moles but I only get a couple a year lol

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    happy looking plant. She should stretch now. going to be nice.

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Did a little defoliating, lighting got switched to 12/12 yesterday. The dwc is looking a little bonsai like, definitely fun to train.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Ahhh she's so petite are you gonna give her some sweet mole asses LOL my new killer kitty really been taking care of those lately.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I think Im going to start calling her one bud ,I started the autos on bloom nutes yesterday

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Megacrop, sweet candy, bud explosion, calmag, and silica blast

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    That’s a sophisticated looking setup. Nice job.

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Looking real good. What kind of nutes are you using?

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    That's a big healthy plant for a solo cup. V nice.

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the feedback billyboy. On the 12/12 I flipped my WW photo at 2 weeks. Needed the other plants to get their flower on. I knew it would be small and since this is about as experimental as ya can get this was a good time to see how it'll go. At last measure she had stopped "stretching" at 11.5 inches tall. Pics later when I can get unfettered access without sensitive noses about.

• homegrown
    replied
    Solo GG#4 Auto. She's doing ok..not getting as much attention cause the tent is keeping me busy. I may remove a couple of leaves today and a bit more aggressive LST, but thats about it. should start showing flowers this week by the looks of her healthy sister in her 5gal pot.

Leave a comment:

• billyboy
    commented on 's reply
    LOL - my better half was watching Grey's Anatomy which gave me the idea. It was cheap on Amazon and I just hang it from the crossbar on the top of the room. The nice thing is all the perlite in the cup lets her drain and it takes hours to empty the bag (there is a little pressure valve you roll with your thumb and I can get it to 1 drip every second or two). Not much run off. Maybe 10%. She has really started to grow so I think it is working :-)

When is everyone going to throw their solo cup entrant into 12/12 and flower her ? (for those growing photos)

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 37 for the G-14, she’s starting to hit her stride. According to FastBuds, she’ll start flowering around day 40. I’m hoping she holds off another week.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    She is in intensive care. lol!

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    So, where do you hide the pole with the IV bag? And all of those damned beeping instruments! And temp/pressure checks while you're finally sleeping. How does one regulate the drip timing?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X