• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Further south I believe.

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    😂, just trying to decide if Scottish or not

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich Please speak English!! You totally lost me there, and I'll bet you terrified Meesta into thinking there's a psycho around his grow.....

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    My jowls harken droopage that`s for sure alltatup Do you know Atu-well, you don`t cos I`m just telling you but one of my mates said I looked 4 ciders short of psycho t`other day...cheeky sod

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They look like mighty happy campers to me: I see no more droopage. ;-}

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, ALWAYS! Hahaha, Nala is a big fan of being a bathroom supervisor, she's kinda dog-like too. She'll follow me on walks 😂

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    True to my word, took some pictures and here! I present them 😋. The younger plants have different needs than that of the more developed WW, going through a little more stress than the older ladies. My Rosenthal book should be showing up today, we'll see if I can chew through a bit of it tonight. Knowledge is power, y'all! Until I get some more, allow me to lean on all you wonderful people 😅🤘.

I ended up moving some of the lattice I haven't installed yet, idea of adding some frost fabric to it in order to block some wind. Plan of action this afternoon will be starting to apply LST to the WW once more, maybe including Larry and Strawberry Diesel. My only gripe being how easy it is to water now, and how that will change with the placement of twist ties.

As always, thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday, now lets get through the work day, eh?!

-Meesta

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I love the way cats ALWAYS supervise so calmly...

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Allllllriiighty then. Warmer weather yesterday and more so today definitely helped deplete the babes precious water resource. Had started off for home after work with the idea of only watering Sugar Black Rose, and perhaps the rest in the morning. alltatup had the right idea with Sugar Black Rose being thirsty. Getting home and seeing droopyness among the lot showed me it was time to water 'em and feed a little. It had been since the 6th since they had a drink!

I'm content though, now I'm aware of the longest without a drink they should go, only decreasing as time goes on. I fed the three younger ladies (Sugar Black Rose, Larry OG and Strawberry Diesel) 1/2 strength Big Bloom, Boomerang and Wholly Mackerel. The very much ready to mature WW women were given Grow Big at regular strength and Big Bloom at 1/2. Happened to end up on the phone during the process, but here's an idea of what watering all this (4 cans not included) looks like..all mixed one at a time as needed. Also my gardening partner sleeping on the job!

Will try to take and add more pictures in the morning before heading out.

-Meesta

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I reckon she's still getting over the re-pot. Treat her like a spoiled princess.

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    I've been toying with that thought as well. Her pot is a size I can still gauge water weight with, and she's a bit on the heavy side. I had thought of watering this evening, although I was hoping to wait a little for the roots to drink and spread more. Will most likely give her a nice drink tonight. 😎🤘

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They look grand!! You're sure she's not thirsty?

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Just a little before work update, plants are happy with their new pots. I haven't watered them since the transplant, they've still got a bit to drink before I do.

So, current events, I had trimmed an oak tree back (got a pine to trim as well) to allow more light to get to the babes. In doing so it opened up what I'm dubbing the 'evening wind tunnel'. All the plants are doing well with it, with the exception of one.

Sugar Black Rose is getting hit by the brunt on one side, as the WW are large enough not to care, and the other two are protected by one WW. I'm not the most concerned at the moment, a mix of transplant stress and a wee bit of wind burn is what I'm seeing here I believe. Clawing leaves on the windy corner.

-Meesta

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I see the little white stigma peeking out.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    If you buy one get one written by Ed Rosenthal.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X