Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Had a feeding for the ladies this morning. The three older gals (WW) were given 2tsp/gal of Tiger Bloom and Grow Big, with 2.5tbsp/gal of Big Bloom. The young women were given 3tsp/gal of Grow Big and 3tbsp/gal of Big Bloom. Little garden family, all growing up so fast!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    The girls clearly loved the transplant!!!

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    🐞 Ladybugs ya'll 🐞

Leave a comment:

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Friday evening update.

Good news all! Bought more ladybugs, and found an elusive Mantis, this one may be 1 1/4" long.

Bad news all, I've got some sort of white flies (don't think they're 'whiteflies', not sure what they are to be honest). Wouldn't normally come home after work, and then get right back in the car, but I had to take a trip to the local nursery. All to buy ladybugs for the love of these beauties. Something to be aware of, is that the ladybugs will fly away after time. Through a recommendation and then some research of my own, I'll be hatching some Green Lacewings next week. Definitely more options than these two out there for those curious.

As I believe we're all aware, pest/critter infestations need to be dealt with swiftly. They're able to multiply pretty damn fast, and all stages of the pests' life are detrimental to plant health. After feasting, they excrete what is called "honeydew", and ants love it. The ants will actually help to defend the plant from beneficial predators in order to protect their source, yikes! Gotta get on it.

The babes are really enjoying themselves otherwise, due for a watering in the morning/evening tomorrow. Exciting time here, had just chatted with my neighbor yesterday. He had waved to me and given a thumbs up, 😂. Talked for a little and he mentioned his realization (confirmation?) to what's growing. Morning breeze into his backyard, he thought there was a skunk! Still gotta have a better convo, but I'll bake some dessert and bring it by.

Mwuahaha. Meesta back in full rant mode, interesting new smoke from a friend. Well, if you made it here, thank you all for reading and stopping by! Hope everyone has had/did have a wonderful Friday!
    -Meesta
    Last edited by MeestaFeesha; 07-19-2019, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    HappyDaze Ha! Given the drive, anything is possible 🤘

alltatup 😂, too true! I won't lie, definitely educated a few people who couldn't care less. I think I've found a new past time in this site.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent I also have 2 mama mia and 1 ww expressing pre flower any day should see stigmas getting really excited. For the love of growing Meesta it's habit forming, I feel no shame

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Why would you want to stay away from GWE??? Where else can you go to express your love of cannabis cultivation and mantis hatching????

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    STIGMAS!!! Yippee!

• HappyDaze
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder if you could raise mushrooms and predator bugs in the same terrarium...LOL... I'm all about efficiency.

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Ladies and gentlemen, correct me if I am wrong, I believe we are underway here. (WW#3)

Leave a comment:

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    the sun is always past the yardarm, somewhere

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    @MeeshaFeesha I like your thinking mate though I`m writing this at 07.47 so that`s a bit worrying

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    I see you good advice well.

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Ah, just can't stay away, can I?

Took a personal day today, relaxing on the porch and have been witness to the occasional strong gust of wind coming through. I wish I could upload the iPhone's "live" picture. Was just mentioning to a friend I don't think I've laughed while being terrified at the same time. The babes are still very happy, but what a picture we have here.

Took the time to create a hatching terrarium for the next batch of mantids as well. Grabbed whatever succulents were nearby, makeshift temporary home!

Interested in seeing if I can stay away from this site, it's a black hole I'm being sucked into! Haha...I wish I could say I was kidding, 😅.

-Meesta

Leave a comment:

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich just seeing your post now, let's skip the cuppa, bring me a pint from over the pond! Just sitting down with my new (to me) Rosenthal.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X