• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Totally.

• YYCannabis
    replied
    I had a tree taken down a couple yrs ago. It was a 35’ tall pine tree leaning towards my house 25’ away. I paid a company $300 to cut it down a stump grind. They took all the twigs and branches and left the logs nicely cut into 16” lengths.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Dang that's just too much for not even cleaning up and not stump grinding

Leave a comment:

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    Same here (NB, Canada)

The utility used to have a dept of people dedicated to vegetation management
    Not anymore, the spray under the transmission lines (the big ones that carry the power)

You call about concerns and they now refer you to one of 3 or 4 other companies.

A buddy of mine just had a partially blown down tree removed - $1200.
    They took the big pieces, left him with a pile of twigs and debris
    They didnt even grind the stump

Maybe I'm in the wrong business 😁

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    I feel like this picture needs context....im sure it made for quite a story for someone!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    When we had all that snow and power lines down from untrimmed trees last winter I walked our road talked with "contractors from power company" they said the same thing. Power Co. quit hiring trimming crews for prevention. We use to have crews every few years i'd see trimming away from power lines now never. Up to private citizens what he said or let nature happen fix afterwards

Leave a comment:

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup yea, my bud and I talked about that a fair amount on our first run. The crazier thing is the people blowing themselves up..like, you really have to be an unsafe idiot/child. They have put a lot of restrictions in place to deter future dumbasses/shortcut takers.

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    It's actually interesting, where I'm at we were having more and stronger winds in July through August..it's been quite tame here.

Didn't stop PG&E turning off people's power (I am right at the edge of where they did) expecting high winds here...aaand there were none, but many homes were without power for 1-2days. We joke that it's the company getting back at CA for suing them..instead of, you know, trimming the trees around the lines.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    MeestaFeesha hows the winds your way any smoke? Heard 65+mph winds nor cal fire near you?

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Damn thats a lotta work. I can see unscroupulous people takin shortcuts

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich Thank you, I gotta get caught up on your grows bud!

alltatup butane extraction, water purged and scraped up while still gooey. Then place on parchment paper and thrown into a vacuum chamber with a heat pad at ~108-110*F. I released the vacuum every 30min over 4hrs the first night and then placed in a sealed container in the fridge. The next day after work, I reheated it with the heat pad, and vacuum purged in the same manner again over 5hrs. While it's warm it's like taffy!

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    MeestaFeesha Lovely grow mate and that Strawberry Diesel is really up there for next years grow, that`s for sure. Congrats on a raging success mate

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    BEautiful dab, Meesta!!! How did you make it?

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Thank you two 🙏. It was a very enjoyable grow, I look forward to the next! I'd like to branch out and try some fun strains, although I did end up with about 1 viable seed / plant.

Just recently received my Boveda packs, their shipping updates were...interesting to watch...Once they arrived, I spent the evening weighing each jar, writing it on the lid, and then refilling the jar and placing in a pack. I gotta say, it was actually funny noticing the trim differences between my two dudes and myself! Ended up with 2 pounds of curing buds!

672g of WW, 103g of Sugar Black Rose, 92g of Larry OG and 86g of Strawberry Diesel. I've had a few bowls of WW at this point. Out of bongs and pipes, a coworker of mine more so than me. It's a lovely, mellow high.

I did not actually weigh any of the trim. Majority of the wet trim (fan leaves, stems, bad buds, etc.) went to a coworker, whose mother-in-law makes salve. The dry trim is what I have saved for most extracts/infusions, which I've got 5 1quart mason jars remaining. Let the fun begin!

Having a good time dabbing again, as I take tiny hits, then I'm high for a good while. So I made more! Just a small batch, gotta weigh the buds next time, but I netted .5g.

Alright, I gotta figure out if I need to start making new topics or just continue this journal until the time that I am finished here. 🤘😋

-Meesta

Edit: Photos did not add so I created an Imgur post. https://imgur.com/gallery/4GgSrkp
    Last edited by MeestaFeesha; 10-23-2019, 09:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Awww man so sorry for you having your garden buddy wander off? I sure hope she just went for a journey and decides she's had enough and comes back home to you. Great grow season for you Meesta, I know your thoughts are elsewhere but do know we love our pets here and we sure are pulling for you she wanders back home. Take care

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X