Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They all look awesome, Meesta. I always see my girls bounce back after topping, supercropping, or LST. Heck, I won't do any of those things unless there is vigorous growth. Basically, I look for the plant to tell me it's ok to proceed.

I think that when we get the feel of how to work WITH our plants rather than ON them, like imposing our will on them, they grow better.

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    [June 12]Was probably a watering day, and I had taken the opportunity to take some pictures some before and after LST as well as some HST in the form of supercropping. I tend to pinch my stems as time goes on, only to a bending point when necessary. The first three pictures here are the 12th, the following three are the 16th. [June16] The plants keep accepting their training, to a degree, but always return with a thrive to grow after being manipulated.
    Last edited by MeestaFeesha; 07-04-2019, 07:54 PM. Reason: Didn't write a word, at first.

Leave a comment:

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup thank you, almost up to date! Haha

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Nice training, Meesta!! They look quite well!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PRAYING MANTIS!!!!! They are so fantastic in the cannabis garden. One guy on the forum had his praying mantis come down and drink water out of a bottle cap he set out for him. Wonderful creatures.

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Here we goooooooooo. Uhh June, let's see what I can bring up...ah, got it.

[June 1] When watering in the morning I decided to get some LST going, I had let the seedlings stretch a bit..had been and was at the time dealing with some, things. What a therapy watching and helping these beauties to grow.

They took their training and kept on trucking, the issue in the box was space shared with the two 7gal WW that I had decided to keep inside a little longer. It caused my three younger plants to stretch a bit, I'd have to look it up but I believe they are more sativa dominant as well. (It seems beyond this point I was not documenting the younger plants). Well, they grew. By [June 9] I had moved the two older WW to be outdoors with their sister.

These more recent updates I'll break down post by post to confine the pictures to dates. They will focus on the three outdoor plants and what I've done around and with them. Still leading towards the current date where the smaller plants have made it outside.

As always, thanks for stopping by, looking forward to finishing this trip down memory lane and getting to the present.
    -Meesta

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Don't need to tease me - I have plenty to gaze at here at home.

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Canuck147 This a tease from a time closer to the present

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Best guardian you can have.

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Eh, one more add. [May 26] Dumped ladybugs in garden corner, it was overcast and rained a little, these critters hung around a few days that time.

Leave a comment:

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Picking up where we had left off...where were we again?...🤷‍♂️

[May 5] Took the opportunity to go ahead and FIM the first three (WW). Well, I didn't exactly miss, so I had ended up topping them. They responded okay to it, slowed down a little as expected but came back with some vigor.

I had left to the east coast for about three days, came back and they had been over and underwatered with tap [May 17]...Unhappy little babies, but they came back after a proper watering with nutes. [May 22] I transplanted the 3 newer seedlings into 1gal pots. The grow box was looking like it should. Nice and full!

However, I also up-potted my older WW into 7gal. I had been doing a fair amount of LST to them, and recognized their growth was slowing down, they wanted more room! Too bad though, couldn't fit everything in the box, so 1 WW was moved outside [May 25].

For the outdoor plant, I had also previously planted (in pots and planters) marigolds, basil, mint and lavender. The idea of having companion plants and eventually having it all move to a sunnier area before the end of July.

Speaking of, gotta go get on that! Hope you enjoy my ramblings with pictures, there's another month to be caught up on 😅. Cheers all, thanks for stopping by.
    -Meesta

Leave a comment:

• MeestaFeesha
    started a topic Meesta's Grow

Meesta's Grow

Hey all, new here, have not grown for close to ten years. Helped people along the way at interesting levels, but this I would say is my first real grow. I educated myself a long time ago when I had done a CFL Rubbermaid grow, that one taught me what not to do. I guess I'll give the storyboard background until we get caught up to current date.

We'll go back to April, and that's where this grow story begins. Started off with 3 White Widow seeds, each germinated well and sprouted. I actually underestimated the germination time, and threw this cabinet together and then up on the wall in a day. Still hasn't got any paint.

300w Vispar LED in a 24"x36"x44" cab.

[April 9] Started the White Widow (3) seedlings in solo cups, with some pretty old soil I had lying around, they didn't like it much. I let them go for two weeks [April 24] and up potted to 1gal fabric pots using 'Happy Frog' to relieve them from their troubles. Around that time my three new seeds arrived, with a bunch of free ones as well. Once again, quick germination and they took to their new homes well [May 3].

Will add more later this evening, trying to get caught up to date sooner rather than later. Thanks for stopping by 😁
    -Meesta
    Last edited by MeestaFeesha; 07-03-2019, 09:27 PM. Reason: I added '-ing' to a word

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X