No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 weeks since flipped to 12/12. Did another defol at the weekend but didn’t want to go heavy. I’ve seen some others strip them right back at this stage - any advice for a novice on how much I should remove?

Comment

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks pretty good man! I think doing the biggest defol at the end of veg is ideal. Then a lighter one during this time in flower. She should be done stretching so you shouldn’t see much more vegetative growth.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would take every fan leaf that is bigger than 2 inches , you will be able to see right through it when your done

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks again for the advice guys. I took off some more larger leaves today to let more air and light inside the plants. Now I’m just gonna leave them alone to (hopefully) fatten those babies up

Ok Mr Furley. That's what I see are sub posts. Now it makes sense. Thank you 😊😊😊😊

Comment

Ok. Help again. I can't post a photo. And need advice. One of my seedings is reaching way to fast. It's almost 2 in high with only two small second leaves. How deep can I transplant???

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok. Good to know Greenstate😀😀😀thanks I’m still pretty new at this..

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        you can plant it deeper and bury some of the stem , normally when they stretch to much its because the light is to far away

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you OJH. I was wondering if I could plant it deeper like tomato plants.

Day 87 of my first grow, Day 43 of 12/12. Alaskan Purple, White Widow, Green Crack, Chocolate Kush, Northern Lights.
      4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
      GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
      Second.Grow​​
      PC.Grow
      Grow.3
      4th.Grow
      I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Another beautiful dwc grow lovely.

• StillHigh1982
        StillHigh1982 commented
        Editing a comment
        Coming along beautifully. They look nice and tight.

• NickyChicks
        NickyChicks commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks !! Another month and I should be inside the harvest window or at least close to it. I love seeing all these other grows, I wish I could smell them

alltatup Have you planned for all your trim and larf. I got a sifting machine for mine and got tons of keef. Looks like you are going to have a similar amount. I am still processing the last of my trim and less desirable buds but with what I got from it I would say its definitely worth the effort and the 100 bucks worth of equipment. Heres a pic of the machine I got and what I am getting from my ground up and frozen trim.
      Attached Files

Comment

Little peek into the grow, 6 days into the flip to 12/12 going like crazy. Some over an inch of Growth a day. 3.5 months from seed. Love this time of the grow, notice changes every day. House wreaking of dope already. Looking at hooking up the carbon filter any day now. Got to set up the dehumidifier, plants are putting off humidity at their current size. Room was 35 rh a month ago and already up to 60 rh. Will be venting stinky air outside before I try to dehumidify the room, 6inch inline fan going full blast into the back storage but the air returns to the grow room so not lowering the humidity much that way. Getting the window set up for the intake and exhaust tomorrow morning. Warmer weather here raises humidity as well. Beautiful plants everyone!!
      Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
      sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
      4 plants currently under 500w
      2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
      GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
      Happy growing/consuming 🥴
      Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Jordann
        Jordann commented
        Editing a comment
        They loved it. Using GH pH down now but they loved the lemon juice for a month. Been watering with heavy feed and ph water at 5.8 shooting for the top of the tent. Some will be 4 foot plus in a couple weeks.

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Jordann what did you use lemon juice for???

• Jordann
        Jordann commented
        Editing a comment
        Lower the pH of the water, don't think it has much positive effect other than that and even then it's only a temporary ph reducer.

excellent looking grow.

Comment

Woke some lillones up from their nap for a little photo shoot. Healthy living beings. Beautiful eh.
        Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
        sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
        4 plants currently under 500w
        2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
        GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
        Happy growing/consuming 🥴
        Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes couldn't resist

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Try to resist the temptation. It’s critical they get complete darkness, can run into probs if you mess with it

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          Understandable but I got enough I can spare a few. Couple minutes of light 20 mins after lights out shouldn't hurt too much

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_100472.jpg
Views:	721
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	387215Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200323_141402505.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.34 MB ID:	387212Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200323_141347057.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.79 MB ID:	387213Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200323_141546816.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.27 MB ID:	387214Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200323_141317707.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.72 MB ID:	387216Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200323_141603745.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.37 MB ID:	387217Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200323_141347057.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.79 MB ID:	387218

GG4 x 2... eight days from germination today. Popped in paper towels, then dropped in peat moss plugs for a couple days. Just got their first feeding...1ml/litre each of Fox Farms Kangaroots, Cal Mag and Advanced Nutrients Sensi-Grow two part. Tent is 2x2x4' Vivosun and the light is a Roleadro "600" LED, actual draw is 165 watts.
        Last edited by MILove420; 03-23-2020, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice big leaves!!!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          those are doing great for 8 days from germ

first pic is today second yesterday I should have lots of helmet heads tomorrow , I guess I should fill some gallon pots to put these in lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I have 3 more GSC clones 2 Mango left to find 1gal pots for also LOL my tent outside is full of 1gal. clones. I saved large tall folgers coffee containers but only have 3 had 4 but gave 1 away. Any how OJ if you PM with your address I will dig a fresh clump of little garlic bunches probley 12 or more. They'll have abit of soil attached wrapped in wet towel then in ziplock. I place them in a bubble envelope and let you know when sent. OK

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like you’re gonna be real busy in a few months 😀

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I sent the PM thanks again

My seedlings are right in front of my door for afternoon sun. The complex manager walked by with notices about C-19 and stuff. I met her at the door. She looks down and asks me what I'm growing. I paused for a minute, wanting to say tomatoes. What came out of my mouth was 'Weed.' She smiled and said, 'Right on!'
        The worrisome bit was the 3x3x6 tent she would have seen had I opened the door another six inches. Maybe a bit of relief that I hadn't brought my 5 mature plants at the door. The more management sees what I'm doing, the less they seem to care.
        No pictures 'till harvest. Just 'cause.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Time to ask them if you can subsidize your rent with a number of grams -

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          If I were to 'subsidize' my weed, I would have to buy weed. I have yet to get my new tent going.

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Fuck, that was funny! Basically turrets’s it huh? 😂

Had a fan crap out on me 2 day ago so i installed a new one today. Moved the plants outa the way and took some snaps. I'v pushed the 6 AK-47 photos to the back of the tent..their really starting to flower now and not drinking a lot..so i'll let them stretch. (i will have height issues soon im sure) This is my third grow of this strain and each time i'v LST'd them less and defoliated more. Less popcorn, more solid buds. i hope.
        Quarter Pounder is ripening, Auto cheese and GG#4 are probably 3-4 weeks from harvest i think. Solo GG#4 is doing her own thing..and baby Hindu Kush is coming along very well.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Quite beautiful!

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          looks like some heavy tops. Well done. I will have to get me a couple gorillas some day soon.

StillHigh1982 You have peaked our interest we need more info please I looked on Amazon the closest they had was 450 , so where did you buy this extractor please and how much thanks
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

the report on the dark devil is its has an aroma that when smelled makes your head spin ,the taste is amazing and the smoke is very potent, I put a small bud in the top off my hash pipe and lit up every hit lol anyways my wife who rarely smokes had some of the pipe and the next night she asked if there was more so it passed her tests lol

The thing with dark devil was I had 2 free seeds and I grew them it was amazing so I bought 25 seeds for a 100 ,I grew 3 outside last summer had one that didn't turn purple one stunted and the smoke was good but not like this so inside is much better ,Its a small plant I haven't got more than 2 ounces from one plant but I think I did this grow, but when its good its really good ,I still have about 10 seeds left so a little at a time

Comment

• StillHigh1982
            StillHigh1982 commented
            Editing a comment
            https://pollenextractor.com/Shop/en/ that's the link to their site, I will say the machine is not built to last, and smaller than I had expected but it is working well, I have run over a pound of trim thru it so far.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks so much it looks like a good idea

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            I looked it up too bud. Paying $111 ain’t bad. You did the dry ice thing a couple yrs back didn’t you?

Wow. Cool landlady 😀😀😀

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X