No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 weeks. I'm still waiting for the magic of my 60-100cm tall plant.
    Growth has picked up since dealing with nutes, pH, and general misunderstanding of FFOF. I had to cut off lower fan leaves because they were laying in the soil. All is well.
    Did I name these two?
    I may or may not be a narc
    3'x3'x6' Veg and flowering tent
    Good ol' American sunshine
    350 Watt Viparspectra LED
    3 - Purple Hulk Auto in fabric pots (1 in one gallon)
    2 - Bagseed from solo (in one gallon)
    2'x2'x4-6" Sprout and veg tent (empty, I swear except maybe one)
    Straws for germinating and planting
    GO GoBox nutes - double strength
    Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil
    Black Magic soil
    Diatomaceous earth
    Molasses

Comment

A little up-date on indoor #3. I think i have this coco mix figured out....finally. After upping my ph to around 6.5 and cutting back on my nutes the ladies seemed to have settled in quiet nicely. Im LST'ing them but not too heavy. Have defoliated the photos a couple of times already. Autos are just tied down, no defoliating. solo girl is starting to flower now also.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice fishing hut
      2 Viperspectra 600 LED
      45w Root Farm Grow Light
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      4" Vivosun fan/filter
      Berger grow mix/perlite
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series

Current Grow
      6 AK-47 photo clones 5 gal fiber pots

1 GG#4 auto 5 gal fiber pot
      1 GG#4 Solo cup entry
      1 Quarter Pounder auto, Canuk Seeds 3 gal fiber pot
      1 Cheese auto, Canuk Seeds 5 gal fiber pot

Comment

Afternoon GWE had a fun day lunch with Dingus Kahn and his wife, thank you again for clones and hooch ( we called it that I guess folks call liquor hooch also) JDU Thank you for the Thai clone who's pink hindu kush is this again? Me and hubby are going to give it try tonight watching " jack ryan" series. Any way heres the lineup. First pic is a berry ryder auto next to her is her top cola bud she is at day 61 from seed. Center is the cluster LOL all 3 large photos on the right, they need to be flipped ( I keep saying that but waiting abit longer cause of autos ) I want those autos to be pretty near done when I flip to 12/12 so i'm thinking near 70days on autos i'm going to flip and autos should be fine for a week at that, once again we'll see

Last two are of the autos Durban poison 61days from seed and Berry ryder all seeds from New420Guyseeds. Also cut 3 more GSC and 2 OG kush. Looks like i'm turning the outdoor tent on for vegging these clones my table is full 12 clones hmmm these will be monsters by the time I can flower them.
        Be nice Be humble Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 450 viparspectar
        1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector- viparspectar 450 veg. light only

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's so cool you guys got to meet up.

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          You're very welcome SoOrbudgal I wish you had room for more!! I wish I had room for more!!!

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          You lucky dawgs! Actual socializing with friends from GWE! https://youtu.be/CX6PID8vOkY

Hey guys need some help with a problem. Iam not new to this but still have troubles from time to time. I have a bloody skunk auto about 4 to 5 weeks into flower. All of a sudden her lower fan leafs are yellowing an falling of easily an its spreading up fast. Soil grow oh between 6.0 6.5 using fox farm ocean forest soil an fox farm trio for nutes..

Comment

Trying to post pics not sure how.

Comment

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            flush it flush it no nutes looks like lockout root issues

• duckman
            duckman commented
            Editing a comment
            good call...

these are my 2 dark devil autos they look like they took the move well ,The humidity in bloom room was to high and I was going to run into issues besides I needed the room in the room lol

Wednesday will be flip day ,I need to give them a hair cut first
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Platinum Kush Autoflower - about halfway through flowering - another 30 or 40 days.
            I have responded to lots of posts about snipping off leaves early on. This is what one gets.
            Early on I cut off 4 sets of 2 leaves each - allowing the underneath branches to grow vertically with the main cola.
            I have since cut off many more leaves - but at this stage they might not grow back. So it has been left on it's own past few weeks.
            No topping - little LST early on - just helping those new branches that are growing up to grow away from the main cola. I have since released them. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200217_093222_1.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	376699Click image for larger version

Name:	20200217_093203.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	376700
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Optic 4 - 415w COB 18/6
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Solo cup participant - Sister Glue

Comment

Hey guys got a Gorillia girl as a free seed she just took off!! The smaller one is a pakistan ryder. Both in same tent under cheap leds.. Hope you like the pics.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Way to grow Greenthumb420 boy that's a great looking Gorilla love the leaves.

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                shes looking good

Thanks yea man shes a beast healthy as can be..

Comment

Yea she was a freebie lol shocked the hell out of me... Did better then the beans I paid for..

Comment

so the girls all got a hair cut,first 2 pics my 3 way manifold lol, 3rd pic I think they really needed that hair cut, I thought this wasn't supposed to happen in cloth pots lol the rest are the rest ,I think I got my canopy flat enough
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
                  SirSmksAlot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like the way you hang your air pump. I bet it really helps dampen the sound. I'm gonna do that

• Canuck147
                  Canuck147 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Needs a riser so them roots get pruned.

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @Sirsmoksalot it does it brings it down to a mild hum/vibration another trick is to get a flat rubber bungee screw it tight to ceiling and hang your exhaust fan from it @Canuck they are on a riser ,I think it was to crowded and no light got to them and they thought they were in the ground lol

Right on man!! Ya ahe ahould produce good now keep me posted..

Comment

born 11/4/19, 56 days after switch. unknown indica seed, first indoor grow.

Comment

Some Torontonian Cookies just trimmed up
                    Question what pic do you like better flash or no flash?
                    Attached Files
                    5x5 tent
                    2000 watt Aglex cob series
                    Mars SP250
                    Six inch carbon filter
                    Current grow 2 x Hindu Kush and 2 x Torontonian Cookies bag seeds

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                      FunkyButtLovin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's hard to choose, they look good in any light!

• kingfish
                      kingfish commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No flash

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X