No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey anyone. I am go to try the fiber pots this year. So far I have 3 gal bags. And want to get 10 gal ones but wondering how do I transplant from 3 gal to 10 without disturbing the roots. Do I have to cut the bottoms of the smaller bags????

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      LTG you can but ive compared root balls from various plants and the plants that have no Gallon bag were much bigger and healthier ,when I first started to use them thats what I did, thinking I got cheep bags the roots should go right though them,but some get root bound in the gallon pot I know right doesn't make sense

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      The brand of bag will make a dif, the ones made in OKC (smart pot) are made of a fabric that roots have a very hard time growing through. They claim the roots split on the end trying to grow into it. Not all cloth pots are equal!

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      I bought 3 and 10 gal vivosun brand. Hope they work. Don’t know if I should order 15 gal or 7 gal pots. Any thoughts???

oh no we moved into the Dark zone lol I raised the lights as far as they can go and super cropped all the tall kolas ,I couldn't believe how good my fingers smelled ,they made my head spin
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well OJ I just untied my old strapped down gals in the tent, they got a 7wks to go in their 3rd week of flower and don't seem to be stretching anymore most are 15" from light. I even took a riser out of my old mother Mango incase her twisted bent branches decide to raise up abit.

Well sativas are really doing the stretch. Inch. A. Day. Indica dominant are staying slightly behind. Maybe half inch a day. About to call it the start of budding. Everyone is pushing white hairs like crazy. One is lagging it better not of jumped the fence to manhood. Light switch 5 days ago to 12s. beautiful plants everyone.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice, do you have a plan to fight the coming floppiness? I originally was going to use nets then changed my mind and decided to use yoyos then switched reflectors to one that covers 90%+ of my plants and I ended up not being able to use the yoyos so my tent is full of floppy ladies falling absolutely all over themselves and each other. Don't let this happen to you! lol

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been tying and untying almost daily. And I get stronger stocks in the work I put in. Glad to have a place I can take em out daily and work on them full time job though but I got time so. I've always looks at it as you get the time you put in back at then end. Each plant gets its own mix of nutrients to keep em all tip top. Give the plant a violent shake every couple days with the twist ties off. Promotes stronger branches and main stock.

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      When they come out later when I get back to town I'll throw up a pic of each of the 8 plants, can see the difference between the 8. I don't do gentle. I force and wiggle stems into the form I want. It's my plant my rules lol. When you abuse from the start not much slows em down.

OK this time it worked LOL a view of the current photo grow. Upfront center is Mango mama, back right Girl Scout Cookie, back left OG Kush all are in 2wk of flower maybe couple days more, I don't know it's written down but I may be off by a week LOL kinda liking this retirement losing track of time and day. Great weather for next several days here in the upper 60s f time to really fill the pots with soil I been mixing letting it rest and turning it over in the big tub.

Garden veggies are just edible peas I've saved from last year, thinning out garlic and potatoes while hand tilling the raised beds adding old potting soil to them. Hope your days are filled with "strawberry cheesecake and rainbow zkittles" LOL I did eat a bowl of fruit loops last night
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Me like the top view of those plants. Just beautiful

• BU2B
      BU2B commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like you're in line for a GREAT spring. Nice job!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried the ground and it was still frozen solid lol

Maui - about 70 days old - I'm with SoOrbudgal - retired and is it really Thursday today? Fastest growing autoflower I've had so far - buds still fattening up - trichomes still clear. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200319_103137.jpg
Views:	643
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	385804Click image for larger version

Name:	20200319_103114.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	385805Click image for larger version

Name:	20200319_103105.jpg
Views:	648
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	385806
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang man you do so good with autos

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahhh retirement. About 30 years to go, but already thinking about the massive grow I’ll have when the time comes. Hopefully it’s legal nationwide by then so I can do something outdoors!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I needed some 2 inch seed starter cups so I went to our local Agway on Monday they said they would be in on Thursday ,so down I went on Thursday still no cups so I asked what happened ,the kid went to ask and came back with they will be in tomorrow Thursday ,I said its Thursday today nope still Wednesday, retirement lost day syndrome and its a real pleasure to loose a day here or there lol

Well here's my contribution to greenhouse gas reduction...lol. Shits getting crazy up in here... Tent is completely packed. I'v got 4 autos well into flower..3-4 weeks from harvest, and 6 photo's popping flowers now. Dealing with a small issue of WPM, so all got treated, and i sprayed the tent as well. I'v been trying to bend long stems without doing any damage like super cropping..so far im having great results. Same results as super cropping but quicker response.( im guessing thats because they dont have to repair the damage from fracturing the stem during super cropping). Oh and i also have a new baby..Hindu Kush. she was a replacement for a failed seedling started same time as Solo GG#4.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      What did you use to spray for WPM?

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Canuck147 im using Lost Coast Plant Therapy for WPM. Keeps it down, doesnt eliminate it. I'v started spraying the inside of tent when i treat the plants..twice now. Tried milk/water but that didnt do much at all(that mix worked great for my first grow which i could take outside for a spray and let them dry in the sun) doesnt seem to have the same effect in the house. Have also tried soap/baking soda/oil..burnt my plants a bit so i stopped that treatment. was told i used too much soap which caused the burnt edges.

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks SoOrbudgal , I started a hindu kush on Jan 1st but it had a stem issue early on which didnt let her develope much at all. looked like a puff ball sitting in the pot.
      this second one also started off pretty slow but has gotten into a groove the last two weeks. Bent her over, clipped off two big leaves and its fanned out really nice.

I know it’s not my grow, but there’s a bunch of you that like my pipes. I just finished another one yesterday. My health has been for shit lately and I’m supposed to be on bed rest. What did I do? I went to my shop and turned my kitchen table and a porch table into my shop. I mean, I don’t get company anyway...lol. Plus, my pipes are all done by hand. I use a saw to cut the strips of chestnut for the steamer and a drill to drill the holes in the bowl, other than that....lots of manual labor. Anyway, enjoy. Y’all are doing great on your grows. I’m taking my time on my grows in the tent. My granddaddy purple is starting off and just 1-1/4” tall. My cosmos have broke ground and sunflowers too. I’m still waiting on my peppers. I’m going to plant the grapefruit in the next day or too.
    🙏🏼✌🏻

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      If we get the bonus from the virus i'm going to PM you Retodd

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I’ve been told that already by a few ppl

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      that looks amazing to all I have a stem from retodd and I use the pipe for hash I pack the bowl with bud then place hash on top , what a sweet drawing pipe ,smooth no hacking off of this one

Back left- Kings Kush CBD Auto with 2 weeks to go
    Front left- Suver Haze CBD bag seed (solo cup entry)
    Front Right- Purple Kush CBD Auto with 3 weeks to go

Hope to get my “flush time” correct this time around. I definitely missed it on my first grow. Picked up some Flawless Finish to help.
    Attached Files
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Boy you sure see the purps in those

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m wondering if Seedsman mixed up their seeds. The King’s Kush didn’t have any purple in its pics that I saw. It looks A LOT like the Purple Kush. 🧐

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've had dark devil witch is a purple plant stay green so it happens

Whats wrong with this picture
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      I just dropped an Alaskan Auto seed yesterday. Is yours an auto as well?

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh My God, that’s funny af!

My inside next run and my green house grow for the summer ,I still have some to move to root riots and then I should start seeing tails on the woods grow

Comment

These girls are around 23 days since germination. All topped and bottom nodes removed. I'm shooting for 12 colas per plant. Is that too much to ask for?

Click image for larger version

Name:	New 23 days.JPG
Views:	628
Size:	346.5 KB
ID:	386249
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        considering I often get over 20 tops and grow a bit outta control...not asking too much at all. they look great as usual.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah not to much

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        with those tie down things you shouldn't have a problem

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200319_091831064.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.31 MB ID:	386260Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200319_091823181.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.42 MB ID:	386261Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200315_132823685.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.89 MB ID:	386262Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200319_092023717.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.67 MB ID:	386263Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200315_132845651.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.55 MB ID:	386264Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200320_164013655.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.01 MB ID:	386265
      Blue Dreams on the right and an unknown strain on the left...day 14 since switching to 12/12...Coco/perlite in 3 gallon fabric pots...3x3x6' Vivosun tent... TerraBloom 390cfm fan...2x154 watt and 2x45 watt LED lights...using a variety of nutrients mostly from Advanced Nutes (gotta love the pH perfect)... topped and supercropped early in veg. Only light defoliation since then.

Last edited by MILove420; 03-21-2020, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Those look very healthy! Nice job!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        your doing great girls look happy what is the green light for?

• MILove420
        MILove420 commented
        Editing a comment
        The green light is just a trick of my camera flash combined with the LEDs

I'm getting excited... I soaked my seeds on Wednesday planted them on Thursday and 3 have sprouted so far. Yayyy. 2 AK-48 and 1 laughing Buddha. The Aculpoco Gold hasn't yet. The AK is auto fem. This will be my third year growing and first time with the auto. That's why I'm asking about planting in pots etc. Boy I'm glad I have you all to help me. Now I need to get my veggies seeds stared too. Hmmmm which has priority.??? Lol.

Comment

was enjoying coffee and a smoke in the growroom, when the sun rose in the flowerbox, peaking through the door

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200321_120853.jpg
Views:	675
Size:	628.5 KB
ID:	386349
        2 plants in the picture (Trainwreck clones)
        think Sesame Street - Near and Far

Near
        you can't see her stem - but see her colas at the top of the picture
        will be coming down today/tomorrow
        you know
        Far
        34 days since pistils
        another ~30ish days to go

wash your hands

green thoughts for all
        8o_~

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Here comes the sun and I say, It's all right...

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Gotta love the sun. And Trainwreck a much loved strain or ours.

Lots of new growers wondering what to grow? How big will they get?
        Here's mine - sativa and indica - albeit one is more constricted this a much shorter plant.
        Both are the same age.
        Attached Files
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          so when you trimmed them did you rub that lotion on them

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Handicapped bathroom OJH

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I could see it was a bathroom just being a smartass i'm sorry if it offended anyone

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X