• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent sounding Woodsman67
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Morning from a coolier wetter tuesday. Had to light a fire in the woodstove damn it ! Best news is i wacked down one of my GG#4 photo plants. Not a huge yield but i can almost sense this and the others will be a very potent harvest. We use this for evening to lay our minds to rest and brings out some fun conversations . Not a daytime smoke unless you take just a couple puffs. Anyhow i've got 2 more glue and 1 zkittles to harvest, this ones hanging. Trimming is a real sticky mess worst than the Jack Herer i did one time. You remember these types LOL Thank heavens this certain pheno has very little leaf but they stick like glue. Anyway it's great to harvest homegrown goodness later this week mostly thinking over the weekend the rest of the photos will come down. I truely believe this new light helped this grow turn around and ripen better, hard as rock little cotton ball size buds some are golf ball. I may get 3oz off this not sure. I'll post my " jarred " amounts later. Have a good day grow buds

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty plant! I love those dark colors. Hope she smokes as well

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty colors SoOrbudgal 🥳 it's amazing how much a dang light can change. Actually what's amazing is the price they want for lights lol.

• Bootsy
        Bootsy commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice. those are ver happy looking plants. Seems to make em more potent when they look that nice.

Zkittlez Auto 56 days old and I'm loving the beautiful fade.

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice chunky buds. She does look beautiful.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Boy she's a beauty of a auto. Once again your auto may beat out the photo Zkittlez i got in my bloom tent right now LOL i sure love those leaf colors great job.

Happy Friday fellow growers. Week 6 pics, tall girl is 29”, buds starting to stack on both plants. 2nd run of G13 photos and expecting better yield this time with addition of bio rhizo and boost products. rH a little high during lights out so cranking up dehumidifier. 5 weeks until harvest, just in time to fill my almost empty jars!
      BioCanna nutrient line, Canna BioTerra coco, Viparspectra XS2000 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, 32x32x63” tent in basement.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy Friday back attcha Cheeba yeah for nearing the finish right there with ya on filling up some jars. Feels so good getting stash from homegrown. Those are so lovely and fat, great job.

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Those are getting fat and they look very healthy, nice!

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy Friday Indeed! Long weekend here in Canada!! Plants are looking great Cheeba Very nice. The high humidity season is starting here as well. Good luck! They're going to finish up great.

Hello my friends, my afghan girl friend is in week six of flowering. the waiting game begins!!!
      i'll post some better pictures next week.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looking good!
        BioCanna nutrient line, Canna BioTerra coco, Viparspectra XS2000 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, 32x32x63” tent in basement.

Comment

Found 3 more males this week, I only want the first, so off with their heads! But one is not giving up yet! Moma was only 18" tall.

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            The male is 43 inches tall, the females range from 24 -39 inches tall. I did not expect them to get this large.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Off with their heads!!! Vive la Revolucion!!!!

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            One more male cut down this morning!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210522-184447_Gallery.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	516473Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210522-184434_Gallery.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	516474my second grow. 5 Zkittlez autos day 59. I'm ready for the next round.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Whhooo hooo there Flatlander grow big or go home heck yes double down

Harvest day for this Blue Dream auto. Has some weighty buds. Overall happy with 1st auto grow.
          Current Grow:
          2x Blue Dream Autos
          Coco + Perlite mix
          GH trio + CalMag, Floralicious, KoolBloom
          2x4x5 tent, SF1000 LED + Viparspectra PAR450

Comment

Keeping busy. 7 strains in 3 by 3 tent- 8 weeks since light change to 12 12. Got - wedding cake, glueberry, white rhino, double chocolate, do si dos, blue dream, OG Kush - super hard to wait. Three indicas Alien Technology, Blackwater and Afghan Hash Plant at 6 weeks with pretty little ping pong balls building up. Photo of frosty little weird glueberry.
          A Happy Canuk. Sea of green with 8 strains in 15 pots of coco, 3 by 3 by 6 ft tent. Remo 7 part organic nutrient system. Mars Hydro Reflector series 300 W, 2 BestVA elite 600 W LED lights. clones from various sources. 3 super soil indicas under 2 600W Niello cob leds.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            They look fabulous and adorable!!!!!

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            What size are them white square pots?

• Bootsy
            Bootsy commented
            Editing a comment
            those are one gallon pots , close to 8 by 8 square.

Happy Sunday funday all you weedies. Ran into a couple of bulls having a shoving match on our road, watched them go at it till they rested and zoomed by LOL. They are back home on the ranch now. Weed pic 1 & 2 is the ugly spider floppy branched wild Zskittlez clone she's really a good plant but i did'nt train her well at all, nice little cotton ball size rock hard nugs. Pics 3-4 Amnisia haze autos still waiting a tad longer they are 10wks from seed. But the last 3 pics are of a really pretty pheno of the Gorilla Glue #4 she's a clone from a mother i had but looks nothing like the green ones i harvested that were ripe. She's all cloudy just a few more days and she'll come down.

I'm tickled just harvesting all these and getting my pantry stocked. I do think these last plants under my new light just finished perfect for what i was looking for. No fluff, lots more resin. Hope you have a restful Sunday you workin folks. Take care

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            look like a couple black angus bulls. I used to feed a dozen herd bulls of different breeds and out of them all a Black Angus was by far the craziest. He would run and jump and ram the feeder in excitement at feeding time. The 2 charolais by comparison would slowly walk up to feed with barely a speed change.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I want one for a pet!!!

• BU2B
            BU2B commented
            Editing a comment
            Oooh. I'll have the purple one please my mailing address is....

Those bulls according to the ranch who owns them had torn out 50ft of fencing. My hubby rides his 4x4 around the hills of the ranch he had a close call with a bull not long prior to this event. They are crazy bulls right now kinda dangerous really.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Moving bulls off of cows is fairly easy, after they have been removed from the cows for a couple of months they get down right pissy.

Took some pictures last night before lights out. First pic is of the Somango XXL I took clones from, its trichomes are are pretty much all cloudy with random clear or amber ones here and there. Second pic is of the 2 Bubblelicious their trichomes are at about 60 to 70% cloudy. Last 2 are of the pretty maids all in their rows the clones from the Somango XXL.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Boy those look really chunky Poppa. I just took my zskittlez down this a.m. figured cloudy few amber good yield for my clones on this grow at least they are way firmer an more resin than prior with the old vipars. I only vegged 5-6wks on clones i cut.

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Fabulous looking plant...and screens. Looks like you know what you are doing Real nice!

Torture test.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5770.jpeg
Views:	95
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	516752Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5772.jpeg
Views:	95
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	516749Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5771.jpeg
Views:	110
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	516748Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5775.jpeg
Views:	97
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	516751Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5780.jpeg
Views:	94
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	516750

Comment

• Cheeba
            Cheeba commented
            Editing a comment
            Foxtail delight

Cute little manifold grow of Afghan Kush. I had 3 extra females for my seed grow, so I axed 2 and got artsy with 1. Week 6, 5 gal pot, 2x4 tent. 2 Viparspectra "250 watts" purple lights. Foxfarms nutes and molasses
          I bet Bob Marley's mansion
          has a garden in the back
          Where he's growing something special
          Some celestial homemade hash
          we'll sit down on his front porch
          And listen to the angels band
          Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X