Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HobbitGDF
    replied
    Here's the grow today. love the light. So my auto zkittlez is missing its leaf on the other side the node. Like it halfway topped itself. Idk what will happen.
    the lemon cookies, I topped. Its recovering nicely. I plan on mainlining her for my first time.
    gorilla glue auto is at day 38. Showed 1st sign of flowering on day 34. Right on time I suppose. I have 7 main tops on her, there are some little sucker branches on the lower parts of them. Should I clip them off so she will focus on the tops? Or will she get enough light to make them biggens too?
    the mushrooms are for extra co2 if it even helps? Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_165843.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	454161Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_165902.jpg
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	454162Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_165838.jpg
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	454163Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_165910.jpg
Size:	2.37 MB
ID:	454164Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_170021.jpg
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	454165Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_165945.jpg
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	454166
    Hey see how the leaves edges are curling up? Why?
    Light stress-maybe
    Heat stress-77-81°f idk
    I am practicing good watering practice so I dont think it's that. It's been going on for few days now.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I had one from Barney’s do that. It was a weird little mutant for a long time. I had nothing better to do so I stuck it in the corner of my veg tent and it eventually turned out to be a decent plant.

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Time to get freaky. Im now in my new location. Just making sure packages arrive with no issue before proceeding

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    It's Freakshow from Humboldt Seed Co. It's been above ground for 12 days.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Boy fella that's one odd looking duck foot ? or alien MJ

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    2 more days, it's a slow grower for sure.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200928_121952.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	454055
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    What monsters you got there OJ those are big gals.

• lalaland
    commented on 's reply
    Nice looking plants! Just wow 😳

• lalaland
    commented on 's reply
    She looks just like a bouquet! Hope the next week stays warm and dry for ya!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I'm in the process of doing the last tie down before the flip in a week the first pic I did Saturday Morning, the 2nd and 4th pic I did yesterday morning, and the third is what I have left to do 4 Black berry dreams. Oh the first 4 are sour patch kiss

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with John ,Its not supposed to affect the potency so it should be great weed well done

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    that looks like your light is to close at least thats one of the things that will cause that

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Those GG#4 are some sturdy looking plants...love me some GG#4.. I just opened one my jars from the solo cup grow....friggn delicious.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes all my girls are looking great. I guess it will be a mystery on how the potency turns out. I'm outdoors with them alot being retired so i had plenty of time with lock down and all the shit storms to really work them over. JohnEmad i sure look forward to growing that wedding cake strain it's my after the New Year grow along with some zkittles and a few autos.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Just beautiful!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X