Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homegrown
    replied
    Fed the Autos tonight..their drinking heavy. Cheese is really looking good and healthy, and the buds are fattening up. GG#4 should produce well...i think i still have another week or two before i start to flush(im using yo-yo's on her now) My other ladies, AK-47 photos, are beauties!! I'v LST'd and lollipoped these girls from early on trying to concentrate on main colas only. So far so good! their still in stretch mode...hope they stop soon.

Leave a comment:

• Growgood88
    replied
    Got this system for sale. 40 bucks and you pay shippin wont be over 20 dollars. 3 and half gallon dwc hydroton 5 in netpot. 16 1 inch air stones pump and a ph pen ready to go. Just not my way of growing i tried didn't like used hardly any give that juzt for kit itself. Anybody wants it pm me. Also consider trade to some ff soil lighting stuff likd that. Idk if im aloud to post this kinda stuff. But here goes.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Risers - I like flowers - that's why I get started on my next grow right away. Big girls are almost done - they like the light in the 24 inch sweet zone - whereas the sprouts need to be 36 inches away at the start - so it's not too hard - but - now the younguns are at 32 inches and I know they don't really like the bloom lights - not yet anyways.

• billyboy
    commented on 's reply
    How are you able to have seedlings and plants in flower in the same tent?

• 403grower
    commented on 's reply
    Cooler heads will prevail. Sometimes it’s not worth your breath. ! Jordann

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Got some purps that are close to harvest too. Chomping at the bit for those amber triches.

• Canuck147
    replied
    Here's how my tent looks today Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0538.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	389994Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0539.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	389995

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    All female in that shot.

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not super familiar with every bite you’re using, but it looks like you may have some that are redundant. Meaning using two things to do the same thing. Are you noticing any burnt leaf tips? If so this is a sign of too much food- which can slow your plant down. I would try to do research on each nutrient and refine your schedule a little better. It’s hard to test different nutes on one plant. Better to do it on multiple plants of the same breed. Then watch how each one reacts. It looks like you’ve got some quality products though.

• Shizznat
    replied
    Is this looking hermie like. 4 weeks in flower.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Growgood88
    replied
    My other old skool 12 12 for bout a week

Leave a comment:

• GardenLady
    commented on 's reply
    @ Growgood88. I Would be interested in sending you some seeds but not quite sure how to pm you. So can you pm me

• GardenLady
    commented on 's reply
    Wowza. That’s awesome

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    But you can put it in the mail - couple plastic bags - less than 50 grams no one but the addressee can open it.

• Jordann
    commented on 's reply
    Yea I'm busy with them. Got another tent in flower in the next town over. Something happens to one grow I still have the other. Yep if only we could just throw it in the mail, samples for all lol. But all kidding aside it is a full time job.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X