• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for sharing !!

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Sad to hear OJH, I tried that mixture once...burnt up a lot of edge..i was told by another grower that i used too much dish soap..? No idea what part of the concoction caused it, but i never used it again. im using Lost Coast Plant Therapy for WPM, works good. I'v also used the product that Canuck uses which also works good.

• Sticky8579
    replied
    Lsd bag seed five weeks into flower first ever grow

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
    Dig it FurnaceBoi way to get a pantry of weed. Once i get stocked up it's sharing/trading time. And a good road trip mid sept. way out in the boonies off grid.
    My 3 neighbors and I trade. Everyone's growing in my hood since legalization lol.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Dig it FurnaceBoi way to get a pantry of weed. Once i get stocked up it's sharing/trading time. And a good road trip mid sept. way out in the boonies off grid.

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Left to right.
    Bag seed mainline. Day 61 from seed. First day of flip.
    White Widow auto. Crop King seeds. Day 61 from seed. In mid week 4 of flower.
    Cheese auto. Canuk Seeds. Day 30 from seed. Day 2 of flower.
    4 Bubba Kush clones for next grow.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Thank You alltatup i've got much more sure is nice being off work now and dedicating all the time i want to gardening. For now i put the new transplants in tents indoors only took them out for a picture shoot and transplant. My tents are bursting

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Whatta garden!!!!!!! You got them at all stages!!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hello on a very hot day in Oregon. #1 pic...one of 2 autos at 77days a new clone from WW x Tangie cross the tap root was a small worm curly almost broke but she did not break the other is a reveg OG kush photo. #2 is another 77day old auto they been indoors just brought them out today for some sun been milky for a week? Just gotta chop but still deciding. #3 is 4 new white lights autos at 2 wks #4 3 lemon haze auto at wk 6 on da roof. #5 photo plants in revegg still trying with those just giving water no more nitro/grow teas. #6 our pups Poppy and Sonny love the 4x4 rides. Don't drink the " Kool-Aid "

Leave a comment:

• duckman
    commented on 's reply
    that's awful, OJH, hope you caught it in time for the plants at home! I did some reading after I burnt some plants with Safer's Soap and I wonder if it might have been the type of dish soap causing the problem. apparently some dish soaps can be toxic to plants. don't know, just saying'. good luck!

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Wow that hurts. Hope you can save some. What a bummer

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    What a pain!
    I keep my WPM under control with 'Defender Garden Fungicide' made by Safer's. Works great and one can spray well into flowering.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    OMG how i feel for you and your work you had done with these plants. What a bummer oldjarhead100

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Baking soda, dish soap and VINGAR is a natural herbicide that kills most plants.

Sorry to here OJH

• Ichibaniles81
    commented on 's reply
    Dang, I'm sorry to hear that man, that sux!
    Wow I really hope you managed to save a few

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X