Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    these are my 2 dark devil autos they look like they took the move well ,The humidity in bloom room was to high and I was going to run into issues besides I needed the room in the room lol

Wednesday will be flip day ,I need to give them a hair cut first

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    how far away are your lights and is that strain dark devil

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    You're very welcome SoOrbudgal I wish you had room for more!! I wish I had room for more!!!

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...ese-deficiency

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    That's so cool you guys got to meet up.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    flush it flush it no nutes looks like lockout root issues

• Greenthumb420
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Greenthumb420
    replied
    Trying to post pics not sure how.

Leave a comment:

• Greenthumb420
    replied
    Hey guys need some help with a problem. Iam not new to this but still have troubles from time to time. I have a bloody skunk auto about 4 to 5 weeks into flower. All of a sudden her lower fan leafs are yellowing an falling of easily an its spreading up fast. Soil grow oh between 6.0 6.5 using fox farm ocean forest soil an fox farm trio for nutes..

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    We had a great time with you and your hub too! Roseburg is such an odd, random, awesome place to know another GWE'r! BTW that's purple hindu kush, outdoor organic soil grown.

Beautiful, sticky looking cola!

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    great looking plants. all healthy

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Afternoon GWE had a fun day lunch with Dingus Kahn and his wife, thank you again for clones and hooch ( we called it that I guess folks call liquor hooch also) JDU Thank you for the Thai clone who's pink hindu kush is this again? Me and hubby are going to give it try tonight watching " jack ryan" series. Any way heres the lineup. First pic is a berry ryder auto next to her is her top cola bud she is at day 61 from seed. Center is the cluster LOL all 3 large photos on the right, they need to be flipped ( I keep saying that but waiting abit longer cause of autos ) I want those autos to be pretty near done when I flip to 12/12 so i'm thinking near 70days on autos i'm going to flip and autos should be fine for a week at that, once again we'll see

Last two are of the autos Durban poison 61days from seed and Berry ryder all seeds from New420Guyseeds. Also cut 3 more GSC and 2 OG kush. Looks like i'm turning the outdoor tent on for vegging these clones my table is full 12 clones hmmm these will be monsters by the time I can flower them.

Leave a comment:

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Those look really great man! Love how you trained them.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Gorgeous plants, OJH!!!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I'm hoping to , My thinking was 6 weeks veg inside then they have june and july thats 8 more , I think I am going to start them the last week in march then when I go they will be established plants . I'm using all free seeds for the outside grow this year

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X