Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homegrown
    replied
    Well i started an auto run this grow...Trying a different seed bank this time. (GTA seed bank, ship canada and us pretty cheap and lots of breeders to choose from) Started 4 autos, all popped and are doing ok...little too much water. So i thought I'd throw a couple of photos in there and let them veg out while the autos are doing their thing. Started soaking two seeds and one popped and sprouted quickly. The other one did squat after soaking for 15 hrs so i put her in wet towel with the other one for another 12 hrs and nothing. Back to water soak for 12 hrs but still hadn't opened up. So i stuck it back in the wet paper towel and started another seed. Two days later it decides to pop open(almost a week). FAK!... now i have three photos and 4 autos to jam in this tent. perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Looking nice and ripe.

• Bluey
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_234737.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	620508 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_234650.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	620509 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_234716.jpg
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	620510 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_234634.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	620511 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_234604.jpg
Size:	3.05 MB
ID:	620512 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_234818.jpg
Size:	2.80 MB
ID:	620513

On the home stretch. Coming on now. Just giving water. Smell great. They've just about had enough.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    o0644 ya the one on right. The photos just don't give her size credit . I used to clone her. The 4 Gen pic shows new mom in 2 litre pot

Mine aren't the most shapely lol. But I get the job done lol
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 04-22-2024, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    o0644 ya the one on right. The photos just don't give her size credit

Leave a comment:

• o0644
    commented on 's reply
    Holy shit, they look cool, like friggin trees with the lollipopping. Is the one on the right the seed mom? So grown from seed and you take clones from it?

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    That big one has a beautiful structure.

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Starting week 3 since flip today. Budlets everywhere. Took the structural net out to let them stretch for week 3. I'll help them again as needed now. Seed mom is a tank. Vegging since Dec.

1 photo is all stages of my 1 person perpetual garden. I get wayyy more than I need lol. Repaired my original blurple light from my 1st grow lol. Re use recycle lol. I move it around for supplementary reds.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 04-22-2024, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Starting week 3 since flip today. Budlets everywhere. Took the structural net out to let them stretch for week 3. I'll help them again as needed now. Seed mom is a tank. Verging since Dec.

1 photo is all stages of my 1 person perpetual garden. I get wayyy more than I need lol.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Radeon
    replied
    4 weeks from spouting. Had a little trouble. The Evo light at same PPFD as the S24 caused light burn at 600 PPFD. Had to dial it down to 500. It's slight, but I caught it in time. You can barley see it in the pics. I'm flipping in the next 48 hours and will not be using lst. They are compact and bushy. No need. GG4 whole other ballgame. I see these stretching minimal. Thirsty. Gallon every 24 hours. Last 2 waterings plain water. Don't want buildup. Next watering 1 tsp terp tea bloom.

Leave a comment:

• No3odiesShad0w
    commented on 's reply
    Damn only across the country. Would love to grow something blueberry

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Getting ready for the outdoor summer grow. These are three weeks from seed tomorrow. Two photos in the back, a Super Skunk and a GG4, and an auto in the front, a Grape Ice Cream from Going2fast. I might finish the auto in the tent. It's been raining like crazy this spring again just like last year and I don't want to lose it to rot. We'll see. The photos will go into 15 gal. pots soon and go outside around June. Might be a little crowded in the tent by then. The little one is a gg4 for a relative. Come on summer!! Freeze warning again tonight.
    Last edited by Bowhunterwoody; 04-21-2024, 09:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Mollisol yes but it doesn't cover well once they get tall like now. As i usually do i'm outgrowing the clone area. I've got 2 more to give away hopefully soon that will leave me 5 for outdoors. I haven't got the space anymore like i did at my old house and a month to go before they will stay outdoors. I may just have to transition early move them in an out during the day if temps keep staying above 65 daily but nights and mornings are cold here. My greenhouse has no heat.

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    What's there parents? What makes shakedown street?

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    I really enjoy the smell of dank wafting by from a strong grow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X