Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soybeansaregreat
    replied
    That’s a huge bud stalk on that one. Looking good.

Leave a comment:

• billyboy
    commented on 's reply
    Send that in for pic of the week

• Going2fast
    replied
    Getting freaky Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210927_144556949_BURST002.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	5.71 MB
ID:	539262Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210927_144606999_BURST002.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	4.46 MB
ID:	539263Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210927_144614662_BURST003.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	539264

Leave a comment:

• Rocmonkey
    commented on 's reply
    Look really good, man.
    I have broken buds / branches off all four of my plants. 1,3&4 are really tasty and potent. I can only imagine what they’ll be like when harvested (a few more days to a week) and cured. My #2 wasn’t very good, they said. She needs a couple more weeks of sunshine. All 4 are Blue Dream so should be pretty darn good.

• Soybeansaregreat
    replied
    I like the affect right now so I topped the taller buds and have them drying. Letting the rest mature further. I’m thinking about covering top to protect it from rain so removing these taller ones will make it easier. I also have a 5 ft tall CBD Med plant from Seedsman. Click image for larger version

Name:	90CAE037-C80B-4065-9303-69764D3CA62A.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	539256Click image for larger version

Name:	D21CF147-CD99-4088-9FAD-4A249F1BB440.jpeg
Views:	36
Size:	5.03 MB
ID:	539257

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    Fingers crossed for the best possible outcome

• Rocmonkey
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the advice / help! I found (I think) the problem. I used one of my wife’s 3-gallon kitchen buckets (for flour, sugar, beans, etc) for that plant. She didn’t want me to poke holes in the bottom so I didn’t- it can’t drain and the water is soaking the roots. Won’t do that again.
    Thanks again for you help.
    BU2B- I checked the sugar-coating to be sure it was Trichomes and not some bug. It’s all Trichomes. Thanks for that heads up and the proper way to ask for help.
    She looks worse now than when pics were taken, leaf wise, but buds aren’t affected, yet. I’ll leave her be until that happens. Hope it don’t.

• Rocmonkey
    commented on 's reply
    Ditto what MeEasy said. Plus, get a magnifier of some sort and watch the sugar coating (Trichomes). When they change from clear to
    milky AND 70% red hairs AND the red hairs (? %) have curled in (down toward bud) THEN she is ready. What I’ve said is absolutely true (I learned it here). But, I’m a fairly new grower. Some of the guys here are sheer genius growers so ask them / wait for them to reply further.
    PS- that is one amazing and beautiful plant!
    Last edited by Rocmonkey; 09-27-2021, 04:06 PM. Reason: Added ‘PS’

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    She's a monster i'm in pnw it's raining now so i've got all mine under protection. I loved growing big ones like yours but as i get older can no longer keep them safe from the elements when they are so huge. Protect that gal, else you can loose more than half of her from mold.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you BU2B i'm happy you heard from her.

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup told me she’s taking a growing break for the first time in 5 years. But she still pops in from time to time.

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    She's a beauty 😍 but to many white hairs to be ready just a guess but I would say 3-5 weeks

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    They look great 👍😍 hope the weather holds up for you 🤞🤞

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    Puglover1 , I understand, I have migraines

• Soybeansaregreat
    replied
    Blueberry from Seedsman. Outdoors, homemade compost used as fertilizer, dug in before planted. Over 9 ft tall.

question: is it ready to harvest? Click image for larger version

Name:	B1D67031-55B1-4475-A0FE-59686E7BB39F.jpeg
Views:	68
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	539030Click image for larger version

Name:	C839045B-7E1D-421C-9E7E-BDDE83F3B11D.jpeg
Views:	61
Size:	4.18 MB
ID:	539031

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X