4th Grow, more Autos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th Grow, more Autos!

Starting another grow journal here, feel free to follow me, still lots of learning to be done. A lot has changed since my last grow. I got married, made a career change, and my state finally legalized cannabis! I'm very excited to get this new grow started. Already had a small accident, didn't realize I dropped my bag with my Lemon Auto seeds in it and I stepped on the bag, smashed 2 outta 3 seeds. Big sad. Fortunately they were freebies from seedsman but still, big sad.

​​​​​​The Seedsman Lemon Auto survivor from the great seed squish of 2022 will be going into my 1gal DWC container. I dropped out of the gallon challenge last year but I would like to give it a shot and see what I can yield.

The other seeds I've chosen to grow this time around are...
    Wedding Cheesecake Auto - Fast Buds
    Original Auto Chemdawg - Fast Buds
    Auto Brooklyn Sunrise - Dutch Passion
    Auto Cheese Berry - 00 Seeds

Going to get these put in the germination station tomorrow!
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Hello and welcome back NickyChicks bummer about those lemon autos hey good luck with that gallon experiment. Sounds like a great combo of autos
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

👍🏼 Love the signature line! 😂
      Happy Pharming!
      "I can't stop thinking big, I can't stop thinking big. In a world where I feel so small. I can't stop thinking big." Caravan | RUSH
      GWE4ME

Comment

Original Chemdawg is first to find her permanent home. Impatiently waiting for the rest of the gang to join. The rest of them have begun to crack open but not taproots, except Lemon. She is taking her time to open.
        4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.

First.Grow
        Second.Grow​​
        PC.Grow
        Grow.3

Comment

So my Lemon seed decided not to do anything and the Brooklyn Sunrise seed opened and popped out a small taproot and that was it. It stopped growing and fell off lmao. Put another Brooklyn Sunrise seed in and a Gelat.OG from Seedsman in and popped those girls. Everyone is in their permanent home, I ended up putting Brooklyn in the 1gal container. Can't wait to see how she does!

First.Grow
          Second.Grow​​
          PC.Grow
          Grow.3

Comment

Kicking back and lurking this year :-)
            Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
            A tale of two seeds
            Batter Up Sour Deisel
            Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
            New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
            Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• NickyChicks
              NickyChicks commented
              Editing a comment
              Always fun to be a lurker!

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              Watching your gal grow and this one. Thinking about moving from the tubs I use to the buckets, I might be able to start at least one more plant. And as a lurker, i'm pretty poor at it :-)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X