No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five weeks above soil. One week flowering. Worked up to double GO Box nutes.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Around 5 weeks old. Getting ready to strip and flip to 12/12

Comment

Not sure what kinds ive got. Looks pretty good to me though

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          they do look good I like the second grow area, great veg room

Here's my newest babies. 3 strains 36 plants. And my 8 plants ready to be flipped to 12 12 any day now... beautiful plants everyone.
        Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
        sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
        4 plants currently under 500w
        2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
        GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
        Happy growing/consuming 🥴
        Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Now that's some serious growing. Thinking of stepping up to 9 plants at a time so i don't have to grow as often.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Jordan those are looking good what are you doing inside sea of green or are they for an outside grow ,I'm starting my outside towards the end of March

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey. Well it's up in the air at the moment. I'm thinking give them a month in the baby box then flip to 12 12 just long enough to be able to chuck the males then back to 18 6. I want to do a sea of green with plants topped once try and put like 20 into a 4x4 then if I have any females left they can make their way outside. Here in Canada it sucks you can only have 4 plants. Ssshhh lol and a short outside season here 4 months but chance of frost any month through summer so I don't put high hopes into anything I grow outside. I've had great success and great failure outside. And the 8 in the flower tent. They're a sea all on their own. About to flip to 12 before I have more than I can handle.
          Last edited by Jordann; 03-03-2020, 11:06 AM. Reason: Additional information

Trimming up a couple plants.
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Ohhh now that's a well done bud load. Very nice work "

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          those are some real beauties

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Mmm they look real frosty, nice work

I'm not sure of their strains, I had a mixed bag of bag seeds, they are either cherryPoppins, animal cookies, or overdose. The plants shown are two different strains for sure.

Comment

3 days into flower tossed on the net 2 days ago tryna help fan em out. 1 left is harlequin. Right side is tigers milk. Just did res changes and super soaked the water with oxygen.
          Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            very nice looks like they will fill that space up

Day 9 since I took my clones. Got my grow space all clean and sterile ready for the new girls. These are gorilla from dinafem. This was my first time attempting cloning. Got 100% to root

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow, those are some seriously good looking clones man, way to grow!

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I was doing the same with my clones I potted the last 3 GSC and by damn I am not cutting any more clones (yeah right). I have like 15 clones waiting for their owners to pick up.

• SirSmksAlot
            SirSmksAlot commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol ya things can start getting out of hand quickly. I'm on my way to the hydro shop to give a few away right now. Then I gotta top the mother plant. May as well make a clone out of that big ol top lol.

Flipped the lights two days ago. Iv been lst and defoliating these photo AKs during veg so i have a nice canopy of flower sites but too many. Did a heavy defol tonight..took out any weak stems/smaller growth. and trimmed off a bunch of fan leaves so they can put all their energy into making just big buds and not a lot of popcorn buds. I tried some forced bending on a couple of long stems on auto GG#4 and auto Cheese. Working great so far...not sure if the branch will maintain the bend after the wire tie is removed though. Flowers are pointing up towards the light.
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Greenlivin
            Greenlivin commented
            Editing a comment
            Rookie question, what does spiraling the tie downs help with?

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            the first wrap or two is to hold on to the branch, cause they fight back pretty good..lol I wrap the wire around the branch to avoid damaging any flowers..wherever i can find stem i'll wrap there. Once its wrapped fairly tight then you can slowly bend/manipulate the branch where you want it to go. The flowers will head back up toward the light with much more light exposure. This is just an experiment..i supercropped my last plants and it worked fine. kinda want to see if they will still have memory when /if i take the ties off

Upped to 2 gallon pots. Wise choice.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2569.JPG
Views:	660
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	381394

Comment

had to raise the lights again ,next Wednesday will be there three week defoliation ,I am looking forward to it,you can't see though the canopy at all lol
            My Dark devil autos are bulking up nicely a few more weeks with them , the way they are looking it could be sooner I haven't looked at trics yet
            The Last picture is the same age and strain as the 2 in 4th picture ,started Jan one like the rest ,I haven't watered her in a week so thats why shes droopy otherwise she would look like a normal 3 to 4 week veg plant ,just has not grown a 1/4 inch since I manifolded her , You just can't mess with some girls lol
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes sir OJ it's looking kinda "leafy" in there. Boy that dark devil is sure pretty. I have not heard a smoke report on those dark purple/black buds? I got a pkg of Black Domina plan on doing one of those outdoors. You smoke any of those dark buds yet?

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              thats the reason I have seeds I grew a free seed and holy cow was it good just smelling it made your head spin and the taste was amazing ,was so good I bought 25 seeds lol not one has come out as good again but these two are looking like they will be ,I stuffed my hash pipe with the last of it and then smoked hash threw it for the last few months ,I smoked some last night I got about a quarter of it smoked and I was baked

End week 5 since flipping. Beginning to fill out. Didn't want to move the Durban out of the closet, sorry for the yellow photo Seems to me my plant always have a front and back, so 2 pics of each. (had to reduce the pic sizes to upload the vertical shots
            Attached Files
            "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              My Durban was a auto best I grew yet of autos. She's only been in a jar for few days after drying so not cured really but she sure is a nice smooth smoke right now

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal Funny how the Durban's growing, large tops mainly on one side, lower canopy on the other. Probably from the way I defoliated to get some light penetration to the interior. Only topped, obviously no training (g). Looks like it will be fluffy stuff similar to the WW grown last year. Hoping it will be a good summer working weed. Gave them both a shot of grow juice today, BW looked like she needed a nitrogen charge, usually her leaves are reaching for the sky, they've been a bit flat this week. Figured the Durban could use it also with all the growth. I've lollipoped both some, but am waiting another week to give them a good trimming. I've been taking a few leaves daily on both to get that light inside. Smelling quite nice in my living room now (lol) (my grow closet is less than 10ft from my recliner ) Well, out to chop down some blackberry bushes and some brush out back while I can walk on the frozen snow. Perfect time of the year to do it or takes over! I'll be waiting for a smoke report from you!

Platinum Kush - couple three weeks to go - 17 inches tall.
            Attached Files
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Re-used grow bags - you bet - they are cleaned with a hose before every grow.

• SmashGuitar
              SmashGuitar commented
              Editing a comment
              Canuck147 there has to be something good in your water supply! Great plants!

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I always thought that growth on the outside were just extra mycorrhizae but I still wash them out

Afternoon just wanted to show how my auto flower Durban poison looked pre and post harvest. That tent pic sure brought out the yellow sorry if the pics are blurry on the above head shot but she was very sticky to trim first auto I have done that was mostly a success so i'm happy with her I may of got 2oz not sure but heck of a lot better than the 4-5 prior. I tried to turn the center pic right but another fail LOL Anyhoo it's overcast here and suppose to rain all is good in the hood
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              very nice Love the cat picture lol

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks great! Fluffy bud, dense? Still amazed at the difference between in your auto durban and my photo. Thinking they appear to not even be a related strain, strange.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              GreenState I'd say fluffy bud although very crystallin lots of resin. I even went 10days past the harvest length just to get to cloudy. I record almost all times when I first see yellowing bud centers of preflower, then i'll take note of when first budlets start forming that's just me so I know that they were past harvest. Here's the kicker....last 8 days prior to harvest I switched to 12/12 for the photos in the tent, i'm not sure if that short of time at 12/12 played a part? It was also pretty damned crowded with the 3 large photos in there.

Anyhoo i'm just happy to have some smoke, it's not been really tested yet. That little Berry
              Ryder auto gave me 1/2 quart jar LOL. Autos and me got a ways to go

had to super crop them again 4 more days and I can defoileate them lol
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              Need a safari jacket and a guide to get through that jungle. Looks like a massive grow OLH. amazing.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              No kidding OJ I just did one plant this a.m. huge old Mango photo she got 12" from the light now in preflower so went ahead and had to use a needle nose plier real gentle squeeze that hard old branch stuff is like wood now

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X