No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good man but i would deff try an get another one of them same lights or more.. From experience i started with a led similar to that and it will work no doubt if you keep your distace correct but i would say when you hit flowering nothing less than 300 to 400 watt from wall.. Good luck man keep me posted..

Comment

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      I was hanging that there for painting. Between that and my other LED I'm good for the 2x2 footprint I use.

Right on keep us posted...

Comment

Got the single light setup 14" above an 18x18 footprint. Once things get large enough I'll toss the second light beside it. I like to keep things close and cozy. Not a huge priority right now, just started this cycle a few weeks ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2470.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	377189
      Ready to listen and learn

- 2x2 closet grow w/ Roleadro 600w LED (165w @ wall)

- 4x Sour Kush autoflowers
      - Millenniumsoils Coco Coir in 1 gallon pots
      - Gaia Green Organic Dry Amendments
      ** Pro-mix vs coco battle **

Started from the bottom now we're back at the bottom

Comment

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        If I was smart, I would have done all this painting between cycles, but oh well, there never really was any down time, it was a transition. Glad I did it now. Hoping to have things set back up by tomorrow night. Got a new rack and things for the pots, should be nice

I'm in the Dark I unplugged the lights at their off time and will plug them back in today at lights out that will give them 36 hours of dark that should get the buds growing lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Spawn of Sadie. My only outdoor grow this past season produced a few seeds near the end. (Damned aphids) The plant was a very hardy beast and gave me nearly a pound of decent bud. Spawn is one of the seeds from her. She just got the 3-week flower trim yesterday. From the near disaster in the 2nd pic to today I'd say she actually liked the damage. Hard trimming around yo-yo's holding it together. I'm 6' tall. Imagine me sitting on my ass in the tent trying to get a decent trim. I had to remove three other plants as well as fans and a few lights just to get into position. The price we pay...

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I pull them out to trim , when you top if you leave a 1/4 to a 1/2 inch of stem above the 2 your tieing down that doesn't happen as often

Expert Gorilla. Two actually. Gorilla "A" is LST only with a tomato cage and wire. It got ahead of me so the structure isn't real pretty. Gorilla "B" is quad-lined and just a little bigger. They're actually 118 days old today. I kept them in veg for awhile due to other plants in the tent. 3 week into flower trim.

Comment

Hey guys have a question if anyone can help? So I was looking at my gorillia girl a bit ago an seen something that kinda looked like seed pods an iam not understanding my question is if this plant is a hermie can she cause my other plants to produce seeds as well?

Comment

Yes if the pollen sacs open they will pollinate the others

Comment

Here's what I pulled off her any ideas maybe its somthing in genetics I never had a hermi so idk.

Comment

Yummy bananas. They don't look too ripe. Watch for pollen, they are full of it.

Comment

Got the grow room finally back up and running. It's amazing what some fresh paint, carpet and some cleaning can do to a place.

Name:	IMG_2499.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	377445Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2497.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	377446Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2498.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	377447

Comment

It could be genetics, could be stress, who knows. I just had an auto that was flowering away and looking pretty good until about 3 weeks into flower I caught this and upon searching found many balls. I thought about trying to pinch off all the sacks and finish flowering but it's not worth the risk, especially when I'm breeding so I chopped it down and threw it away.

Name:	20200212_213009.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	377449

Comment

• Greenlivin
                      Greenlivin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That sucks after all the time invested. Especially when you could get some decent buds. However, I don’t blame you...not worth the risk!

Geez I haven't been on for a couple of months.. sure missed a lot.. now I see you are all mixing your grows... Il never remember all this. Anyway...welcome Marycontrary. I'm pretty new at this too. This group is helpful and awesome.
                    So had any one ordered from Pacific Seed Company??? And has anyone grown laughing Buddha???
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

my 2 dark devil
                      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Obi-Wan
                        Thank you for your concern, I am OK just had a Trip to cali planned and had no way to update any thing.

Here is my Flowering room and some bud shots from last night.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200222_002904.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.97 MB ID:	377822
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	image_97813.jpg Views:	4 Size:	1.46 MB ID:	377823
                        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-grow-off-2020

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...plant-training​​​​​​​

Comment

• Obi-Wan
                          Obi-Wan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Looking good!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X