No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my first time doing LST the right way, to create flat tables and lots o' colas:

April 1 and April 8. They are in the middle of week 4. I'm trying to let them grow up and get some height over the next week-2 weeks. Jeez, I hope this works!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	new apr1.JPG
Views:	174
Size:	3.34 MB
ID:	392919Click image for larger version

Name:	new apr 8.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	512.3 KB
ID:	392920
    If you want to grow top shelf bud, do some research: https://www.growweedeasy.com.

Growing since July 21, 2016
    2 BCNL Roommate hydro boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 12: Cookies Gelato, Hulkberry, Royal Gorilla & Triple G by RQS;
    EmDog (Humboldt SO), 2si2 (Barneys), Granddad Purp (Blimburn), Kosher Kush (Reserva Privada)

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me likey in first pic bottom right is that manifolded or just tied down? looks cool

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 I didn't manifold, I just topped and left nodes 2, 3, & 4.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup looking great, BIG Buds coming your way. No doubt.

Auto crowd are all in different state of flower, and the seedlings are mostly bagseeds gifted from my brother. Those will go in pots in the greenhouse and some in the ground with the veggie plants.

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

Need to transplant the AK -48 autos. Was thinking in 3 gal pots...I have some ocean soil from Fox Farms plus some organic soil. Can I mix them to together. And get decent results? I need to make the Fox Farms soil stretch a little.
      Last edited by GardenLady; 04-08-2020, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        givin that your mixing soils for 3 gal pots I wont suggest bigger like 7gal ,you shouldn't have any issues mixing them just watch for signs of deficiency

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        OJH......Maybe I should get 7 gal pots then.????

Check out all of those cola sites! 32 to be exact. Can’t wait to see how this develops in the 1g smart pot. 12 days into flower.
      Last edited by Greenlivin; 04-09-2020, 01:38 AM.
      Setup:
      • 2x2 grow tent
      • Spider Farmer SF1000 & Mars Hydro TS600

Current Grow:
      • Alaskan Purple Auto Fem (Seedsman)
      • White Widow Photo Fem (Seedsman)
      • OG Kush CBD Auto (Dinafem)
      • Bubble Gum Auto (00 Seeds)
      • Strawberry Cheesecake Auto (Seedman)
      • NYC Diesel Auto (Advanced Seeds)

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        that will be interesting good luck

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely!!

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        One of my last autos had about 30 colas and turned out great. It had a bit bigger pot but if they get the needed feed/light etc. I don't see why it won't produce well

Day 37 since flipped.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Ouch my neck hurts sideways LOL great looking plants MagicMike66

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Lol. I don’t know why they came out like that.

Why yes, those are tomato plants...lmao. Still 2 weeks away till I’m getting the garden going. I got a great deal on 10 gal pots on Amazon. 20/$45. I ain’t dealing with any tilling!
      So, it’s 3 granddaddy purple and 2 grapefruits. There’s a few of us doing a photo challenge this year.

Comment

Great gardening day to all. The first tent is my porch tent on the patio it's my clone tent right now those will be for outdoor to the green house gonna wait 2 more weeks just in case mother nature fights with ole winters grip. There are 8-9 in there some i'm keeping for our home and some for friends who don't have $$ to grow a plant so I give ones to them. Give them the basics and they are tickled I do a lot of bartering my indoor flowering tent is fattening well and perhaps earlier than expected but i'll wait and check end of this month perhaps. Those you can't see well in the red folgers are auto flowers there's 3 of those in there LOL I refuse to run low again per my hubby " just do one more summer is long to wait till fall "
        Be nice Be humble Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 450 viparspectar
        1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector- viparspectar 450 veg. light only

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you all for liking da grow those clones in first pic are Mango kush, Hindu kush, OG kush, Girl Scout Cookies FYI

• GardenLady
          GardenLady commented
          Editing a comment
          Oooo those are great looking SoOrbudgal.. I have three autos I'm trying this year. I have no idea how to do them. I'm hoping 7 gal pots will be okay. And hoping the weather starts behaving so I can get them outside. If you have any tips I would appreciate it. 😀

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          I really love your training on them. Pretty 🥰

these are 5 zkitles autos that where replacement from seedsman ,I had to remove the helmet head as soon as I touched it she sprang open
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

These “The Black” ladies are coming along at 5 weeks. Anybody have any experience with this strain? Hoping for some good Indica! Click image for larger version

Name:	5B1B641E-D5AE-49DA-AEB7-9ADE71D8598D.jpeg
Views:	122
Size:	2.89 MB
ID:	393663
          ​​​​​​​
          4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ple-urkle-grow

Comment

• sgiacomo
            sgiacomo commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s the truth oldjarhead100. I learn something new every day it seems!

• MagicMike66
            MagicMike66 commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking good and healthy

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            Love your soil! I’ll have to try it sometime...

Here’s a peak of the finished Purple Kush CBD 1:1 Auto from Seedsman. Instead of wet trimming and putting on a dry rack, I hung the entire plant for 5 days, trimmed all the buds, and then put into a paper bag for the next few days. After that they’ll go into jars. As a newbie- I’m definitely going to dry the entire plant going forward. She weighed in at 33grams and was an extremely quick grow. I think it ended up being about 7.5 weeks total. Haven’t smoked it yet, but it smells like a fine wine. 🤤
          Setup:
          • 2x2 grow tent
          • Spider Farmer SF1000 & Mars Hydro TS600

Current Grow:
          • Alaskan Purple Auto Fem (Seedsman)
          • White Widow Photo Fem (Seedsman)
          • OG Kush CBD Auto (Dinafem)
          • Bubble Gum Auto (00 Seeds)
          • Strawberry Cheesecake Auto (Seedman)
          • NYC Diesel Auto (Advanced Seeds)

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            thats a hell of a job trimming . dry trimming in my opinion sucks lol

• Greenlivin
            Greenlivin commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. It’s more of a pain in the butt, but I found that I end up taking off way more when I wet trim, and the buds dry too quick. Aesthetically, they look better when I dry trim too. This is that Purple Kush that you said you grew. You’re right, it smells just like a wine! Still haven’t tasted it yet.

Here's my next candidate for topping - working on node 5 - so one more then I get to take out my scissors. Off with her head! She'll be showing the next 2 candidates what's up.

Candidates are Purple Stilton - I hope - came out of a container with no markings.

I've been putting her outside in the cooler mornings - well I started this morning - see if I can induce any purpling before flowering.

Name:	20200410_142728_1.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	393791Click image for larger version

Name:	20200410_142719.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	393792
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Optic 4 - 415w COB 18/6
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I'm kinda miffed. This will be my third year growing and there's so much to learn. Well anyway this year I wanted to use better soil so I ordered the Fox Farms Ocean forest from Amazon ..38.5 quarts. I paid $49.99 for it. So that's why I thought I could stretch out. Well heck yesterday I went to our local farm store and guess what they had. The same size bag for $19.99. I couldn't frigging believe it. Plus they also have the Fox Farms liquid fertilizers. Still saving thee too. The lady at the store says they gave carried this brand for a long time. Arhhhg. Wished I would have known. And I do now.. ok I'm done ranting. Thanks for listening 😀😀

Comment

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly ! oldjarhead100 my 5’s were always rootbound and the 7’s are just filled out to the edges nicely and those plants were always looking just right. When the big bags of soil come out of the pickup, I make those oomph sounds to easily now.

• GardenLady
              GardenLady commented
              Editing a comment
              Holy cow!!!!! OJH 25 gal pots. That's huge. Wow. I just ordered some 7 gal pots. Plus I have 10 gal. I think the 3gal will be too small. I did make one by hand using canvas. And nylon thread. It's about a 6 gal pots. But geez my fingers were sure sore after I finished. I decided that's BS and then ordered the 7 gal.

• GardenLady
              GardenLady commented
              Editing a comment
              @Farmall.. I know exactly what you mean. Those bags are getting heavier every year. I'm not sure how I'm going to lift the 7-10 gal pots yet. 😲😲😲

Solo cups put real plant size in perspective.

Name:	20200403_211420.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	906.3 KB
ID:	393889
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-grow-off-2020

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...plant-training​​​​​​​

Comment

• GardenLady
              GardenLady commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow. Looking great Mr Furley 😀

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              took me a minute to find her lol

• SmashGuitar
              SmashGuitar commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't kmow of this is trickery buT Mr.furley that looks more like a red bic lighter to me! Haha
              Last edited by SmashGuitar; 04-12-2020, 03:49 AM.

So I messed up in a good way I thought this was week seven but after looking at my calendar a few times its the end of week 8 and I found one amber tric one of my white widow cbd is fox tailing like a sativa does but the rest are filling out nicely , I re potted the next run into 3 gallon pots they all have 4 to 5 nodes but the nodes are so close together its going to be hard to train them . I just love problems like this lol
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• homegrown
              homegrown commented
              Editing a comment
              mmmm...i would love to just stand in there and breathe. How many plants are in there OJH?

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              8 the legal limit is 6 per household member , this is the real first grow that I have finally dialed it in ,I think the key was the second light and speeding up the light mover , and your'e right standing in there is a delight , I checked trics yesterday and my hand was covered in trics

Coming along

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X