No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The gher in week 5 or 6 of flower, not quite sure. But whatever, Mango is getting after it, already turning vibrant orange, and frosty in the middle with her solo clone daughter under her wings.

Big Bud and Girl Scout Cookies on the left in soil, Holy Grail Kush on right in DWC getting all tall and stretchy, not nearly as ripe looking.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200221_210925667_HDR.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	377845Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200221_211029203_HDR.jpg
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	377846

I hope she's an early ripener, there may be hope for solo girl.

Also here's an update on SoOrbudgal Black Cherry reveg. She gave me the gleanings of the plant she harvested, still in the pot on Jan 19. She was root pruned and repotted in a 1 gallon bag in Happy Frog, and stuck in the corner of the veg closet. Shes ready for some small clones. Here they come, JDU ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200119_075337720_HDR.jpg
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	377848Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200221_223334874_HDR.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	377847

I missed you too, Mr.furley
    Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Dingus, you’ve got the magic touch for turning out that Bonsai look. Love it.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know why my photos are not loading here anymore doing what I thought was correct probley upset the apple cart?Oh well was going to show my tent ready to flip with the big girl photos.

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Greenlivin. It's fun to do. Budgal, I've been looking for updates on how full your tent is getting.

5 weeks in. Flipping so my Solos have some chance to flower. Went 1.5 times nutes for a couple nute'ings. Nutes will change to something FF, perhaps, for flowering.
    y' do the hokey pokey/and y' turn y'rself around
    3'x3'x6' veg and flowering tent
    Sunshine
    HLG 360 Elite QB
    12/12 (5/16/20)
    2 - Caramelicious fem 5 gallon fabric
    1 - bagseed 5 gallon fabric
    1 - bagseed 3 gallon fabric
    Fox Farm Trio nutes
    Root Excelurator Gold
    Molasses
    Kellogg Garden Potting soil 60%
    Perlite 40%
    That's what it's all about!

Comment

Getting the photos ready for their 12/12 schedule.. So i tied them all down and did a thorough defol. Cut off a lot of sucker branches but left anything that was even with the canopy. The tent is jam packed right now,lol. My last grow i flipped to 12/12 and waited till they were finished stretching then i released the LST bindings...worked good so im doing that again.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice fishing hut
      2 Viperspectra 600 LED
      45w Root Farm Grow Light
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      4" Vivosun fan/filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag
      FloraNectar
      molasses
      Lost Coast Plant Therapy(WPM, Thrips,Mites,Aphids etc)

Current Grow
      2 Sex Bud photos-tent
      1 King Tut photo-tent
      1 Crystal Candy photo-tent
      3 Budmail bag seed fem photos(unknown strains)-tent
      13 Purple Ayahuasca fem photo seeds(Barneys Farm)-outdoor
      4 AK-47 clones-outdoor

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Great looking tent full. And the stretch is about to happen...you're going to be a busy grower. LOL,

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Homegrown . how long will your kolas be when the plant is done ,I lollipop my plants from last year about that high and I found myself wondering if I cut to high on the plant because a lot of the kolas were shorter than they should have been

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 ,these AK photos(the plants i LST pretty hard) seem to put out about 11" branches of buds. None of the plants have produced very large buds..3-4" seems to be the norm. Im trying different things with this grow of autos(trimming for main branches only) and defoliating often to cut off any new bud stems. Thanks JohnEmad , this has been a busy grow from the start with autos,photos,solo and clones. been trimming the photos every week or so.

My girls

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        looks like a great harvest in progress. V nice.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        very nice I love big fat kolas like the one in 6th picture

pictures of my uneven canopy lol I defoled these last week and everything under the canopy was lit up by my light ,

I also got to thinking I could put some more plants in the auto tent so I dropped 2 wwxbb,2 heisenburg (never heard of this strain before),these autos may be photos so I dropped 4 number one super autos from flash seeds they take around 110 days from germination so they should be good candidates for manifolding . Now I know the Murphy from Murphy's law so I know the first four seeds will be photos just to make things fun lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Got to love are baby's

Comment

Update on the gelat-og started flush on Saturday and gonna pull them down on the weekend.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I will be doing gelat og next grow any tips or warnings thanks

• SirSmksAlot
            SirSmksAlot commented
            Editing a comment
            All in all it was a pretty easy strain to grow. I kept my ppm in my res around 900 any higher and I burnt the tips. They responded very well to topping and my flower time is right around 9 weeks. It smells fantastic!

Goodmorning GWE update for my tent. Going to flip to 12/12 on the photos today. First pic is of tent before I did some arraignments shifted Mango, OG kush, Girl Scout Cookie, Big Bud now in the tent she's the smallest hidden in the 2nd pic in the middle. The last two pics are Durban poison auto and Berry Ryder auto they are 70 days from seed. Durban is totally yellow leaf now and stalk is starting to yellow from no food just water/un sulfured molasses and her soil ( coco, guano, perilite, worm casings,potting mix organic ) Last is Berry Ryder she is the one who gets really orange hairs if let go a little longer than 65days. I'm not sure if i will feed bloom to the berry ryder again or not don't think it will do any good she's just staying real green on leaf but not plumping up like the Durban did. So may not waste a feed just let her go with the Molasse. The autos will stay in the tent along with the photos till I see more amber in the trichs hopefully less than a week so end of the week?
          Be nice Be humble Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 450 viparspectar
          1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector- viparspectar 450 veg. light only

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
            SirSmksAlot commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking really good in there

Getting close to 6 weeks old. Healthiest plants I've grown by far.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2523.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	378445 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2512.JPG
Views:	106
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	378447Click image for larger version

Name:	image_98002.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	378444
          Attached Files
          Ready to listen and learn

- 2x2 closet grow w/ Roleadro 600w LED (165w @ wall)

- 4x Sour Kush autoflowers
          - Millenniumsoils Coco Coir in 1 gallon pots
          - Gaia Green Organic Dry Amendments
          ** Pro-mix vs coco battle **

Started from the bottom now we're back at the bottom

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            very nice when are you flipping them

Looking nice and healthy for sure! You might want to consider a lite defoliation to get some more light penetration and air flow.

Comment

Got nervous about hacking leaves off of autos. Been tucking leaves and tying it down, may do more tying, but dunno how I feel about hacking shit off after my last batch freaked out.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Not hacking. Trimming. Trimming or defoliating. Hacking is too negative. I can't smile when I say hacking.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              follow the gwe tutorial Nebula will walk you thru it

Sorry, had issues after trimming leaves off my last run.

Comment

Has anyone grown and smoked Laughing Buddha.. would like to know if it makes you laugh or what 😅😅😅😅

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                Huh-huh... I like rubbing Budda's fat belly. Makes mine seem less.

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Just don't buy from Buddha Seeds - I bought a 10 pack of mystery seeds and only got 2 to harvest.

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                We have a strain called Kosher Kush. From the write-up, it was actually blessed by a Rabbi. Google it.
                Did you get your Buddha Seeds blessed? And Jesus OG. Yep, blessed by the old man hisself! We have planetary OG's like Jupiter, Saturn, and those. All bred on those distant planets. Never an issue with bugs and WPM.

well I did it I dropped 4 Number One and have 2 tails already and one each on the NLxBB and the Heisenberg . I also dropped a chocolate mint seed only had one and I want to make some clones from it, it says between 20-25 % thc and a great yield ,with short enough flowering time to grow in Mass
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• RFheavy
                RFheavy commented
                Editing a comment
                you always have a bud buffet going on! I am quite envious!

Flipping the tent today #1-3 Berry Ryder auto #2 Durban poison auto they are being flushed. I did not top berry as you can tell I wanted to see a 7" or better and I got that good amount of quarter size buds lower down it's all good still learning these autos. Durban auto man she is twice the size of the other I did top her just LST but boy she liked the stretch she is so yellow leaf now all flushed so i'm putting her in the dark last watering 2days ago i'll keep berry in the tent for now she'll be in the 12/12 zone with the photos which are huge. See ya in a week
              Be nice Be humble Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 450 viparspectar
              1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector- viparspectar 450 veg. light only

Comment

• GreenState
                GreenState commented
                Editing a comment
                SoOrbudgal Looking good! While comparing apples to oranges, so far I'm not all that impressed with my photo durban. A lot of fluff, but not much puff! Buds look skinny to me, especially compared to the blue widow. They are starting stack some, but seems to have that whimpy look of old school sensi flat bud we used to buy. Hoping it surprises me in the end and bulks up. Last years white widow started off the same but end up quite well, hoping for the same.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X