No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the Dark I unplugged the lights at their off time and will plug them back in today at lights out that will give them 36 hours of dark that should get the buds growing lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Spawn of Sadie. My only outdoor grow this past season produced a few seeds near the end. (Damned aphids) The plant was a very hardy beast and gave me nearly a pound of decent bud. Spawn is one of the seeds from her. She just got the 3-week flower trim yesterday. From the near disaster in the 2nd pic to today I'd say she actually liked the damage. Hard trimming around yo-yo's holding it together. I'm 6' tall. Imagine me sitting on my ass in the tent trying to get a decent trim. I had to remove three other plants as well as fans and a few lights just to get into position. The price we pay...
      TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
      EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
      AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
      IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I pull them out to trim , when you top if you leave a 1/4 to a 1/2 inch of stem above the 2 your tieing down that doesn't happen as often

Expert Gorilla. Two actually. Gorilla "A" is LST only with a tomato cage and wire. It got ahead of me so the structure isn't real pretty. Gorilla "B" is quad-lined and just a little bigger. They're actually 118 days old today. I kept them in veg for awhile due to other plants in the tent. 3 week into flower trim.
      TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
      EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
      AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
      IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Hey guys have a question if anyone can help? So I was looking at my gorillia girl a bit ago an seen something that kinda looked like seed pods an iam not understanding my question is if this plant is a hermie can she cause my other plants to produce seeds as well?

Comment

Yes if the pollen sacs open they will pollinate the others

Comment

Here's what I pulled off her any ideas maybe its somthing in genetics I never had a hermi so idk.

Comment

Yummy bananas. They don't look too ripe. Watch for pollen, they are full of it.

Comment

Got the grow room finally back up and running. It's amazing what some fresh paint, carpet and some cleaning can do to a place.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2499.JPG
Views:	596
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	377445Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2497.JPG
Views:	600
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	377446Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2498.JPG
Views:	592
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	377447

Comment

It could be genetics, could be stress, who knows. I just had an auto that was flowering away and looking pretty good until about 3 weeks into flower I caught this and upon searching found many balls. I thought about trying to pinch off all the sacks and finish flowering but it's not worth the risk, especially when I'm breeding so I chopped it down and threw it away.

Name:	20200212_213009.jpg
Views:	619
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	377449

Comment

• Greenlivin
                    Greenlivin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That sucks after all the time invested. Especially when you could get some decent buds. However, I don’t blame you...not worth the risk!

Geez I haven't been on for a couple of months.. sure missed a lot.. now I see you are all mixing your grows... Il never remember all this. Anyway...welcome Marycontrary. I'm pretty new at this too. This group is helpful and awesome.
                  So had any one ordered from Pacific Seed Company??? And has anyone grown laughing Buddha???
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

my 2 dark devil
                    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Obi-Wan
                      Thank you for your concern, I am OK just had a Trip to cali planned and had no way to update any thing.

Here is my Flowering room and some bud shots from last night.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200222_002904.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.97 MB ID:	377822
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	image_97813.jpg Views:	4 Size:	1.46 MB ID:	377823
                      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Obi-Wan
                        Obi-Wan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Looking good!!

The gher in week 5 or 6 of flower, not quite sure. But whatever, Mango is getting after it, already turning vibrant orange, and frosty in the middle with her solo clone daughter under her wings.

Big Bud and Girl Scout Cookies on the left in soil, Holy Grail Kush on right in DWC getting all tall and stretchy, not nearly as ripe looking.

Name:	IMG_20200221_210925667_HDR.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	377845Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200221_211029203_HDR.jpg
Views:	688
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	377846

I hope she's an early ripener, there may be hope for solo girl.

Also here's an update on SoOrbudgal Black Cherry reveg. She gave me the gleanings of the plant she harvested, still in the pot on Jan 19. She was root pruned and repotted in a 1 gallon bag in Happy Frog, and stuck in the corner of the veg closet. Shes ready for some small clones. Here they come, JDU ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200119_075337720_HDR.jpg
Views:	655
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	377848Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200221_223334874_HDR.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	377847

I missed you too, Mr.furley
                      Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• Greenlivin
                        Greenlivin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Dingus, you’ve got the magic touch for turning out that Bonsai look. Love it.

• SoOrbudgal
                        SoOrbudgal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't know why my photos are not loading here anymore doing what I thought was correct probley upset the apple cart?Oh well was going to show my tent ready to flip with the big girl photos.

• DingusKhan
                        DingusKhan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you, Greenlivin. It's fun to do. Budgal, I've been looking for updates on how full your tent is getting.

5 weeks in. Flipping so my Solos have some chance to flower. Went 1.5 times nutes for a couple nute'ings. Nutes will change to something FF, perhaps, for flowering.
                      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                      3x3x6
                      Nutes
                      CalMag

Comment

Getting the photos ready for their 12/12 schedule.. So i tied them all down and did a thorough defol. Cut off a lot of sucker branches but left anything that was even with the canopy. The tent is jam packed right now,lol. My last grow i flipped to 12/12 and waited till they were finished stretching then i released the LST bindings...worked good so im doing that again.
                        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                        Canna Coco/perlite
                        General Hydroponics Flora Series
                        Cal/Mag.

Tent
                        Bruce Banner
                        Kushy Kush
                        2Cookies and cream

Comment

• JohnEmad
                          JohnEmad commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Great looking tent full. And the stretch is about to happen...you're going to be a busy grower. LOL,

• oldjarhead100
                          oldjarhead100 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Homegrown . how long will your kolas be when the plant is done ,I lollipop my plants from last year about that high and I found myself wondering if I cut to high on the plant because a lot of the kolas were shorter than they should have been

• homegrown
                          homegrown commented
                          Editing a comment
                          oldjarhead100 ,these AK photos(the plants i LST pretty hard) seem to put out about 11" branches of buds. None of the plants have produced very large buds..3-4" seems to be the norm. Im trying different things with this grow of autos(trimming for main branches only) and defoliating often to cut off any new bud stems. Thanks JohnEmad , this has been a busy grow from the start with autos,photos,solo and clones. been trimming the photos every week or so.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X