No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in southern michigan and you can smell my plants from the street.(no scrubber)Aprox 50 feet. I have one less plant than my limit and I am going to get enough to keep me in smoke and also to start experimenting with making my own concentrate and whatever else I want. I think the law is perfect, not too lenient, not too strict. I will end up with more final product on hand than allowed but not for long lol. And who's gonna know, besides a few fellow stoners.

Comment

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Let it all hang out, yo!

Took down the Hindu plant hanging away
    oh couple branches from cookies too to test it out 👍
    Attached Files
    5x5 tent
    2000 watt Aglex cob series
    Mars SP250
    Six inch carbon filter
    Current grow 2 x Hindu Kush and 2 x Torontonian Cookies bag seeds

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2439.JPG
Views:	197
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	374746

Name:	IMG_2440.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	374748

Name:	IMG_2438.JPG
Views:	195
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	374747
      Ready to listen and learn

- 2x2 closet grow w/ Roleadro 600w LED (165w @ wall)

- 4x Sour Kush autoflowers
      - Millenniumsoils Coco Coir in 1 gallon pots
      - Gaia Green Organic Dry Amendments
      ** Pro-mix vs coco battle **

Started from the bottom now we're back at the bottom

Comment

Imagine if these same rules applied to alcohol... low proof booze can be stockpiled because it’s lower percentages. Home bars can contain 12 bottles of clear or tinted liquor, wine bottles can be thrown away in limited quantities... and I thought ( from my zero knowledge of it)had the best laws in the states. I think all of this is stupid bureaucratic bull. Was I born too early or are things getting worse?

Comment

Farmall. those are good points, I hadn't thought of it that way because I am still overjoyed that I can finally do what I want and be legal.Typically I am against anything that does not serve my interests, which is the case with most of us. And extra rules have never rubbed me in a right way. As a matter of fact the only rules I like are; no violence, no stealing, no lying. Pretty much any hanus act falls into those categories. Is it hanus to grow as much as you can....then why are we wasting time effort and money to regulate it.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Big brother can go stick his head in a bucket of water. Stay out of my garden.

So I keep on growing my lovely herb that we've been doing for decades, I won't ever stop until I can no longer lift a shovel. Perpetual grows indoors, thank you again GWE for giving me this knowledge and great hobby for my winter time blues. Spring is around the corner, planning my summer grow.
          Be nice Be humble Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 450 viparspectar
          1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector- viparspectar 450 veg. light only

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Budgal, I think you mean that even when you can't lift a shovel (God forbid) you will still be cultivating Cannabis. Once we start, there's no going back. Seriously, I can't EVEN imagine life without homegrown.

I’ve never done this before but I’m trying to learn.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            MaryContrary Welcome to the forum, your plants look hale and hardy!! There's a bunch of contrary cultivators round here!! :-}

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            very nice Mary take a couple of pictures of those two in the back they will probably never look the same once you start with low stress training ,manifolds,lollipopping,and all the other things that change the shape your plant will grow lol welcome to the forum

Howdy just a update on my tent. Getting more crowded as photo plants was past ready to flip. Photos on right front GSC middle OG Kush making a comeback and Mango back right. Little auto Berry Ryder, bigger better auto Durban poison. I can say the Durban auto is my largest auto so far. Love to blend my buds so I mix my grows. That bud shot is of Durban poison auto 60days from seed. My little clone station finally got 2 GSC clones rooted, 2 Mango and a awful hard to clone for me is the OG kush? Not sure why she's tiny but rooted couple weeks she'll either turn the corner and begin better leaf or she'll be compost

Patience patience Flipping photos to 12/12 10days autos will be right in there with them. Autos will be 70days this will be interesting (at least to me LOL)

indoor/outdoor grower
          1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector- viparspectar 450 veg. light only

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Blended has it moments....They pay big money for wine blender's license in California, so...why not

• SirSmksAlot
            SirSmksAlot commented
            Editing a comment
            I blend my strains all the time when making concentrates.

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s where I blend some as well, concentrates or tinctures...unless I forgot to put a label on the jar.

Farmall I take sativa strains I like add indica flower make a blend. I don't know it's something I do when running low on really good homegrown. I have several jars of mama mia from seedsman I grew last summer only strain that finished OK without harvesting early. But it's not the effect we like smoked so I blend it with either another stronger indica flower grinder up. What can I say, i'm kinda weird LOL

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Weird? It takes one to know one....but hell, I think we’re all in the same boat here and THAT IS JUST WONDERFUL!! 👏👏👏

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I blend as well sativa/ cbd, indica/cbd for daytime and night time

First run of the pineapple chunk ready to make into concentrates. I'm super happy with this pheno

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure looks like fire there SSA

• SirSmksAlot
            SirSmksAlot commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you. It tastes so good. This plant was the runt but put out some of the best smoke!

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
            SirSmksAlot commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol good eye. It sure is. I love that thing!

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yummy on the squash but better with the bud. Yeah for the harvest

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            well done

In the first 2 pictures you can see the 2 dark devil autos ,I did move them to make more room in the bloom room then forgot to take pictures lol
          I have plans in April and 10 weeks is right smack dab in the middle of 10 weeks so my choices are to leave them for another week in veg or flip them and leave them growing until I get back
          I'm going to have the same issue with the outside grow if I start seeds in time to give them 6 weeks of veg then they will be very delicate girls that will have to be cared for by my friend, or I start them earlier so they will be young plants I'm leaving with him
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            OJ you taking a spring trip? I'm planning on vegging my outdoor photos for at least 3months before they go out. Veg. tent, hippie out door GH, then it's off into the woods.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm hoping to , My thinking was 6 weeks veg inside then they have june and july thats 8 more , I think I am going to start them the last week in march then when I go they will be established plants . I'm using all free seeds for the outside grow this year

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Gorgeous plants, OJH!!!

super lemon haze and white widow 2 weeks into 12/12

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Like the overhead shot JuanHondo sure look happy.

• JuanHondo
            JuanHondo commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks! they are looking good so far. hoping my 16 cola method will result in easy trimming and minimal airy buds.

• Greenlivin
            Greenlivin commented
            Editing a comment
            Those look really great man! Love how you trained them.

Write behind you @jaunhondo first pic is super lemon haze second is lemon slushie.

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            I have heard so many great things about those lemon strains.... stay in touch with your final outcome

Will do Farmall

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X