No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 23 and trying a quadline on the Double Grape using3rd & 4th nodes.
    Creme d l Chem is being ponytailed and leaf tucked. She is a super bushy plant. Wide leaves and short node spacing. I turned on my far red strip and raised the lights to stretch them a little bit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200201_073456.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	371880Click image for larger version

Name:	20200201_082150.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	371881

Comment

Just came in from outdoors, steelhead fisherman drifting outback and crazy kitten attacked wastebasket. Oh and the tent yawwwnnning poor old mother she is so tired she's yellowing and wants some extra help today. So i'll toss her in the tub and give her some 7-9-5 dyna grow and good long drink. Those 2 autos in the center have hit the bloom slow down or i'm checking to often? I don't see much happening I untied front on let her go up more in center cola. Come on autos kick in get going 45days from seed.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal this is your backyard? I just found a place for our get together.... outstanding....looks like one of those calendars

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree I thought my back yard was nice with a ball field behind it but wow good place for the gathering lol

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        You’re making me miss our old home in Michigan! It’s so fun living in a secluded area with water. Are you in Oregon? Idk why but I get a New England vibe from the pic.

2 Bruce Bangers on the left, 2 Peyote Gorillas on the right. These ladies are going to 12/12 at noon on Monday.
      Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

Name:	afghan.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	691.6 KB
ID:	372021
        High THC levels of 20-30% - Strong aroma with fruity and peppery notes - Psychedelic effects, good vibes and a deep state of relaxation - 100% Indica strain

First time growing a 100% indica and a landrace strain. Two more weeks?

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel your pain... after nearly 45 years of “smoke virginity “ it’s all too heavy for me

• RFheavy
          RFheavy commented
          Editing a comment
          Farmall it's too heavy for you because you are always playing with metal, sir! haha!

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          You got me...!

Mystery seed autoflower - getting closer to the end - left to grow on her own. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200202_101603.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	372245Click image for larger version

Name:	20200202_101543.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	372246
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          She is so pretty a silver fox great looking auto. Sure hope my two do as well.

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, she sure is purty. Mystery stuff is always cool but cruel at the same time. If it turns out to be a favorite WTF do you do now?

I took everyone out and cleaned them up, retied them ,topped what was ready, I also reset my timmers for 5 times a day instead of 6 , I backed the nutrients down to between 6 to 700
        I was hoping to flip around V day but now will have to wait and see,this really stressed them out so I want them to fully recover before I flip
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          Like your feed system! What’s your water source for the pipe?

Here’s Saints, the lemon ak47. She’s been through a rough ass grow. She just won’t die on her own. I haven’t checked the trichomes yet. I probably will later today. She’s certainly colorful and fruity smelling!

Comment

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          Is that one plant?? She looks bushy AH!

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually, the light isn’t purple.
          Greenlivin She just one plant. She’s only 14” tall and wasn’t topped. I’m sure it’ll only be 30gr or so dry, but no biggie. Spidermite gave me the seed a while back. He also hooked me up with some gg autos that I’ll start next. I’ve been down lately, so haven’t been messing w any growing.

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          Retodd definitely looks bigger in the pic. And welcome back. Good luck with the GG. Working on some King Kush and Purple Kush autos myself.

Just shy of 8 weeks from 12/12 flip. Random bagseeds. 11 ladies total in a 5x10×7 vivosun tent, 4x 1200 watt equivalent bestva dc series leds and 2 off brand same wattage. 6 inch vivosun variable speed exhaust, 5 gal smart pots FFHF FFOF mix with FF nute trio. Getting so close I can literally taste them when i walk into grow room. Still barely any amber, I'm thinking another week for my first clippings.
        Attached Files

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Are triches mostly cloudy? They're gorgeous!!!

Thanks. They are my babies. The trics are all milky on a few plants and the rest are a mix of milky and clear. All of them have fat heads now.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't wait for fat heads it happens every grow anticipation is driving me crazy.

I'm trying to wait for 50% amber. I want that couch lock sit the fack down weed. I have two plants that I know for sure are headband. I'm going to take one at first signs of amber, and I will take the other when its mostly amber just to see the difference in buzz.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I love that mellow feeling for evening smoke. Great job on the grow i just love seeing harvest makes me happy

Name:	IMG_2374.JPG
Views:	470
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	372765

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          that shine from the frost hurts my eyes.

Yeah they aren't bad. Pulled them early because reasons, they didn't get to mature or frost up like I'd hoped. Still pretty good for a first grow.

Name:	IMG_2386.JPG
Views:	431
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	372797

Name:	IMG_2368.JPG
Views:	473
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	372798

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          That looks real nice.

• RFheavy
          RFheavy commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice first grow!

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          looks delicious! First grow or not..pretty nice looking nugs dropinbiking.

5 days into flip. Blue Widow (in front) wasn't topped, yet is still 4" shorter than the topped Durban poison. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1954.JPG
Views:	524
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	372830
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          Love the grow room. Looks stealthy...?

The girls just went to the flower room,,,

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very nice wish all my jars had something in them oh wait they did I just smoked it all lol

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          It was a nice feeling to have to bring jars from storage! Bottom is outdoor, top was indoor.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          That's a bloody farmacy! Smoke two joints, before you smoke two joints, smoke two more, then call me in the morning.
          Some of you folks... That second picture, top shelf, that's my last year's harvest.

Not sure why but my outflow ppm shot though the roof 2500 plus so I will be doing a flush today , I started to do it yesterday went though five gallons of water with no affect so I have to investigate first
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X