Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The girls

Comment

Here's my 3 bag seed girls. Planted in early May. Just starting to flower now.
      FFOF soil
      FF trio nutes
      Cal mag
      Fish sh!t
      10 gallon fabric pots
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        When I see these beautiful plants grown outdoors the size of a large bush it makes me want to move but the wife loves our house and won’t

• Driller
        Driller commented
        Editing a comment
        That is a beautiful sight

Here’s another Alaskan Purple auto from a hermied mom, and Bubblegum auto from 00 Seeds. Showing off that new sticker too. 😎
      Current Grow:
      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
      ​​​​Nutrients
      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
      • Black Strap Molasses
      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to find seeds. That strain looks like it would fit perfectly in my grow.

MY next run 4 Sour patch kiss and 4 blackberry dream from elevate seeds I think lol was supposed to be a before and after shot but the only real changes I made were I topped and tied down the biggest BBDI should be able to get them in bloom room today
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well i reckon it's time to look towards a Halloween harvest ? I got 4 girl scout cookie clones going in my porch veg tent. And it is blackberry season oldjarhead100. Are ya picking? The dang deer are eating all the easy picking ones and my hubby needs to wack a way through the bush so i can get towards the middle of them LOL. I put the berries into cheesecloth take out some of the seeds

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        when we go out to water the woods girls we stop and pick a couple of handfuls

1st grow, day 28, White Widow Auto from ILGM. I think I spotted a couple of pistils on two of them last nite? They're growing about an inch a day (12-13" high). I've trimmed off about 16 fan leaves now. All on top as they mature 'cuz they're blocking baby branches. Is that about right? Fun stuff...thanks for your help!!
      3x3' space in back of closet
      VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
      Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
      Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
      Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
      1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it ok to remove leaves on autos? I guess if it's not all at once? I've topped my first auto and ruined it. I just use LST now and I pull the damaged leaves. I try to just tuck the ones blocking light.
        I mean how bad do the stunt due to defoliation?

• Cheesy
        Cheesy commented
        Editing a comment
        HobbitGDF Apparently, it's a good idea to remove fan leaves that are blocking baby branches. Look at the comments on my Aug 17th post on this same thread...

You all taught me to cultivate structure like this. Thank you. My 6 month old WW mom. Raped of her lowers and retired. She won't be a huge yield but I think she'll make some solid nugs. Week 3 since flip. This is the gift plant I got from my mentor in June. He was like.. Here..practice cloning. Lol she was cloned with the plan of retirement when I had lollioopped to the last 3

Eh..smart work right. Cloning/lolipopping class lol
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-23-2020, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        There's the beginning of foxtailing on the sativa. So I backed her off

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        I usually flower a mom out and swap her with one of her clones every 4-5yrs and the buds are higher quality. Atleast I believe they are. I’m going to be using the HighTest app to test my theory

Does the plant in the first and second pic look ok? It’s been growing oddly compared to the rest since it sprouted - very tall with huge gaps in between the nodes. It’s a good 6-8” above the canopy. I’m about 3 weeks into flower, as you can see by third pic all budding nicely. I’m certain it’s a female but now I’m getting paranoid as to why it’s not budding and the fact I have 9 other plants in there. Anyone had anything similar before?

Comment

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        It's hard to get a good look with that lighting.

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        I know but my grow space is pretty dark outside the tent so this is the best lighting shots I can take. Anyway, decided to cut her down yesterday. It was a genetic issue apparently

My 3x3.
      Learning how to grow autos. Im calling this my practice run. i over watered the first 2.5 weeks and stunted them.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Man I've had same issue with my last 2 grows. I've stuck with autos 3 seasons now. I am trying to find good seedling watering practices. SoORbudgal is leading me in a direction worth trying. I'm on week 1.5 so I'm due for a watering. I havent made it runoff yet but I will this time. Them I assume I wont need to water for quite a few days. Idk
        Good job so far. My autos always bounce back in the end. Dont know how much yield is lost.
        How do you like your light?
        Good luck

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I put up a dry- erase calendar next to my tent and been marking down the days I water and feed and the days I dont. It gives me a good reminder when I watered. Im pretty much watering every 3 days or so. I wait till they are really dry and its making a big difference.
        The light is making a huge difference. Super freaking bright. The girls are loving it.

so nice to see everyone's plants here . Here's my first auto grow with 2 freebies from Seedsman (Northern Lights and Strawberry Cheesecake) + 1 that I paid for (Blue Cheese). All 3 are 27 days from popping out of the soil. Northern Lights and Blue Cheese are basically untrained...had to bend over Srawberry Cheesecake a bit as she stretched like crazy...18" last week. Also are photos from a couple odd leaves on Strawberry Cheesecake...kind of like alternating node leaves...is that common?

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        I've had it on one of the half dozen Strawberry Cheesecake autos that I've grown. Some of the leaves were such that each blade had it's own little petiole.

these are the plants that I tried to kill off I think they recovered well considering what I did to them ,
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to hear that @oldjarhead100.!! They really bounced back quite nicely. Great to see a nice recovery

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        dust it with diatomatius earth,Dia is miss spelled but just ask for DE when you have a few days that its not going to rain then dust your plants by pouring some de in your hand then taking a deep breath (not of the DE lol) and blow the powder over your plant do it again after it rains and you should be fine

GreenState Not yet I grew all short bloom time plants but its ready for the first threat of frost

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Thank you sir! Soon as we stop getting dumped on I’ll dust it with some DE, upwind not down 👍🏻

Time to share my grow. Got a new light !! Marshydro tsw2000w. I just moved the Northern Lights by Sensi seeds in with my Purple Punch and an experimental clone that I toyed with the idea of a mother plant. Its Honey B by Barney's Farms. This PP is the stubby one they advertise. The PP has been flowering 59 days she still drinking about a quart a day. I have a PP #3 been veging about 4 weeks and I moved her in where the NL was. Then I have (no pic) an Acapulco Gold by Barneys Farms that just popped up Monday. So I am not entering any contests. I'd like to but I'll just enjoy from the sideline again. Great growing to all !!
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

• kayakiit
        kayakiit commented
        Editing a comment
        These are looking great!

Had to chop my sativa. Went herm.

Comment

The big Gypsy Widow is now being harvested after 8 plus weeks into flower. Wanted to wait a bit longer but found a small touch of bud rot so decided the best time is now.
        Spent 6 hrs to trim 1350 grams of wet bud so far. maybe that much more to go. No wonder there is rot. The buds are very dense. I added a 6 inch exhaust fan this week to combat the high humidity. The 4 inch fan that has been running at full speed could not keep up. RH reaching 65% overnight at times Got things down to 35 to 40%. Have 10-15% amber and a small tester hit hard so this will be very good smoke.

Last edited by JohnEmad; 08-30-2020, 02:26 AM.
        Current grows:
        Photo: SeedStockers GG #4 & Wedding Cake.
        White Widow clones

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice harvest champ !😎.

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          Well done John. As always!

Couple of weeks since my last grow show. There are some beautiful plants and buds showing up this season. well done folks! My tent ladies are coming along nicely, It'll be a staggered harvest for them. The three sativas are ripening much faster than the hybrids and indicas. 2-3-4 weeks for harvest maybe. I have a Kandy Kush that gives off a delicious aroma..Smell like theres an air freshener in my basement! She overpowers everything in the tent. My purchased seeds have a much better structure than the three dispensary bag seeds. Their all over the place..top heavy, needing support already. Outdoor photos are budding up really nice. Had loads of rain this weekend. outside humidity is upper 80's right now. so im guessing WPM is gonna be an issue for a while.
        Harvested an outdoor auto Quarter Pounder this week..i'll make another post about that.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice fishing hut
        2 Viperspectra 600 LED
        45W Root Farm grow/seedling light
        4 Vivosun oscillating fans
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        4" Vivosun fan/filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag
        FloraNectar
        Lost Coast Plant Therapy(WPM, Thrips,Mites,Aphids etc)

Current Grow
        1 double chocolate photo
        1 Crystal Candy photo
        1 Obi-Wan Kush photo
        re-vegging King Tut and Sex Bud for clones.

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
          Eliot Pryor commented
          Editing a comment
          Man that's some outstanding growing !! I grew some Kandy Kush and experienced its fine aroma. Personally I thought of cotton candy at the fair. Have a great grow !!

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks really good homegrown

This are two bagseeds I put in the dirt in june, been hanging out in the windowssill since then and surviving on water. Been hanging out with the tomatoes and kitchen herbs. Good lord they got big!
        Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X