No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so nice to see everyone's plants here . Here's my first auto grow with 2 freebies from Seedsman (Northern Lights and Strawberry Cheesecake) + 1 that I paid for (Blue Cheese). All 3 are 27 days from popping out of the soil. Northern Lights and Blue Cheese are basically untrained...had to bend over Srawberry Cheesecake a bit as she stretched like crazy...18" last week. Also are photos from a couple odd leaves on Strawberry Cheesecake...kind of like alternating node leaves...is that common?

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I've had it on one of the half dozen Strawberry Cheesecake autos that I've grown. Some of the leaves were such that each blade had it's own little petiole.

these are the plants that I tried to kill off I think they recovered well considering what I did to them ,
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear that @oldjarhead100.!! They really bounced back quite nicely. Great to see a nice recovery

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      dust it with diatomatius earth,Dia is miss spelled but just ask for DE when you have a few days that its not going to rain then dust your plants by pouring some de in your hand then taking a deep breath (not of the DE lol) and blow the powder over your plant do it again after it rains and you should be fine

GreenState Not yet I grew all short bloom time plants but its ready for the first threat of frost

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you sir! Soon as we stop getting dumped on I’ll dust it with some DE, upwind not down 👍🏻

Time to share my grow. Got a new light !! Marshydro tsw2000w. I just moved the Northern Lights by Sensi seeds in with my Purple Punch and an experimental clone that I toyed with the idea of a mother plant. Its Honey B by Barney's Farms. This PP is the stubby one they advertise. The PP has been flowering 59 days she still drinking about a quart a day. I have a PP #3 been veging about 4 weeks and I moved her in where the NL was. Then I have (no pic) an Acapulco Gold by Barneys Farms that just popped up Monday. So I am not entering any contests. I'd like to but I'll just enjoy from the sideline again. Great growing to all !!
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

• kayakiit
      kayakiit commented
      Editing a comment
      These are looking great!

Had to chop my sativa. Went herm.

Comment

The big Gypsy Widow is now being harvested after 8 plus weeks into flower. Wanted to wait a bit longer but found a small touch of bud rot so decided the best time is now.
      Spent 6 hrs to trim 1350 grams of wet bud so far. maybe that much more to go. No wonder there is rot. The buds are very dense. I added a 6 inch exhaust fan this week to combat the high humidity. The 4 inch fan that has been running at full speed could not keep up. RH reaching 65% overnight at times Got things down to 35 to 40%. Have 10-15% amber and a small tester hit hard so this will be very good smoke.

Last edited by JohnEmad; 08-29-2020, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice harvest champ !😎.

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Well done John. As always!

Couple of weeks since my last grow show. There are some beautiful plants and buds showing up this season. well done folks! My tent ladies are coming along nicely, It'll be a staggered harvest for them. The three sativas are ripening much faster than the hybrids and indicas. 2-3-4 weeks for harvest maybe. I have a Kandy Kush that gives off a delicious aroma..Smell like theres an air freshener in my basement! She overpowers everything in the tent. My purchased seeds have a much better structure than the three dispensary bag seeds. Their all over the place..top heavy, needing support already. Outdoor photos are budding up really nice. Had loads of rain this weekend. outside humidity is upper 80's right now. so im guessing WPM is gonna be an issue for a while.
      Harvested an outdoor auto Quarter Pounder this week..i'll make another post about that.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
        Eliot Pryor commented
        Editing a comment
        Man that's some outstanding growing !! I grew some Kandy Kush and experienced its fine aroma. Personally I thought of cotton candy at the fair. Have a great grow !!

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks really good homegrown

This are two bagseeds I put in the dirt in june, been hanging out in the windowssill since then and surviving on water. Been hanging out with the tomatoes and kitchen herbs. Good lord they got big!
      Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

Hey, can I get a quick bit of advice, please? I'm finally watering enuf to get run off (end of week 5) and one plant's runoff was pH=5.5 and ppm=1450 and another plant was pH=5.2 and ppm=2100. They look OK. I watered with pH 6.9 so that should help some. I'd like to water some more to flush them out a bit but my water jugs are empty. Should I use chlorinated water or wait until tomorrow or wait until them to dry out??? Thanks!!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Cheesy; 08-30-2020, 11:16 AM.
        3x3' space in back of closet
        VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
        Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
        Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
        Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
        1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          you need to flush flush flush ,get some 5 gallon buckets fill them with water and leave the cover off for a day the chlorine will evaporate over night then flush until ph is right and ppm is in range

• Cheesy
          Cheesy commented
          Editing a comment
          OK, thanks for the feedback. I flushed the two girls that were below pH 6 and got the runoff back above 6. They didn't seem to mind and hopefully they'll thank me tomorrow!

Here's my tent today

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0918.JPG
Views:	451
Size:	928.6 KB
ID:	442317Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0920.JPG
Views:	435
Size:	855.3 KB
ID:	442318Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0919.JPG
Views:	432
Size:	982.5 KB
ID:	442319Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0922.JPG
Views:	442
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	442320Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0921.JPG
Views:	446
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	442321
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad I’m not the only one who improvises to get the canopy height level

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Great comments - thanks. Perpetual - just kind of stumbled upon it but I think all plants will ripen at different times.
          And no - not bleached - about an inch down one bud had brown leaves = bud rot - cut out the brown and left the rest - you get a great look at trichomes this way - still mostly clear.
          18/6 for my tent - only reason - extend the life of my light. Not in any hurry to finish - got lots to smoke.

• 420chicano
          420chicano commented
          Editing a comment
          NiceBro!!!! Tent ⛺️ Looking Really Nice
          Someone should do a post thread on all the Different ways we come up with to Lift our plants and make shift tent plants Stands' lol 😆 you should see what I use to get my plant to that right Height .. to that sweet spot where they feel that Red Ultraviolet Ray 🍯 till they are old Enough to sit Down Below in the Tent ⛺️ Innovation is the Key 🔑

Seedstockers Wedding Cake and GG#4 photos. Flowering for 4 weeks or so. Stretch may be almost over. Plants are a touch over 2 ft and and the tent is doing alright. Looking forward to this last month or so.

Comment

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          Shes filling in nicely! Just filled a bowl with wedding cake. Nice choice!

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks PLreef I hope they are better then advertised. Been wanting to try some of the more popular strains for a while.

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought it was pretty good. Though I got locked into the couch a little more than I woulda liked.

well I'm either going to have dead plants or some super clean roots when I go downstairs I was filling res and I added to much hydrogaurd , I never thought I would have to empty a 30 gallon res so I didn't have anything to empty it with.so I just added another 20 gallons of water and called it a day
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Chemdawg auto 7 weeks old.
        Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool - I like it. Chemdog is another strain similar - which was developed at University of BC to help chemotherapy patients.
          Last edited by Canuck147; 08-31-2020, 03:45 PM.

• swegrow
          swegrow commented
          Editing a comment
          Canuck147 Did not know that! I thought it was the creation of some deadheads from unknown parents during a concert in the 90s.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          You are right - collaboration of a couple of guys (names slip my mind) that were following Grateful Dead - exchanging seeds that led to high THC buds - which started it all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200831_134645.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	3.69 MB
ID:	442646Click image for larger version

Name:	20200831_134717.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	3.38 MB
ID:	442647

Just a couple update pictures. A request was made a few weeks ago to see my Savage kush in flower, shes huge and has bud everywhere, but not very frosty and I fear she wont fully mature before chopping time.

Comment

• Smerft85
          Smerft85 commented
          Editing a comment
          The neighbor on the other side of the fence is cool and Colorado has been a legal state for close to a decade now. As far as a guard dog goes I've got four, smallest is a pitbull mix, then our husky mix, then our mastiff mix, and then our 10 month old great dane mix that's already 80 pounds, one of them hears something and it's like a dog pound, LOUD! After that the second ammendment is highly supported in my home. Locks on gates also help. Most of my other neighbors are 65+ and I'm the one that helps them out with everything. About 3 months ago my 75 year old neighbor let me get her stoned for her first time, that was interesting and quite fun to say the least.

• swegrow
          swegrow commented
          Editing a comment
          Beauty! Colorado sounds like Heaven to me from here in prohibition land!

• Smerft85
          Smerft85 commented
          Editing a comment
          Update on the newest neighbors at the b&b next door, they will be there four months and 420 friendly, I may have a couple new trim buddies this year! 😁

Some flowering updates, last picture I posted of this girl was pure veg and she’s flowering hard now.

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Great looking bush.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Beauty EthnicColeslaw good outdoor season so far looks like for most folks. Nice to see big full plants compared to mine yours are looking A+

well, i havent figured out to post pics yet, but this little plant proves weed will tolorate allot of BS. that pot was my ash tray, that plant came fron a seed i tossed in the ashtray-pot. thenseed was split, and out of a bag of brick weed i had. i even put a ciggrette out on, yet it grew. Mark this pic. Next one will be of a sea of green awesomnessClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200710_114419.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	442664

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          And just think how much bigger it would have been had you gave her some 'tender loving care '.

• MadCow
          MadCow commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah, now that i think of it, every seed no matter how crappy sprouted if not grew. that little tiney plant was enough for a plump bowl. i have a few more of those seeds. when brown shows up i may try them again.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X