Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    It has been raining here more or less for the last 5 weeks, more forecast to come.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well I think i can Bluey I could turn down my big light i guess to about 50% it's got 250w which works great in my 3x3x62" ( I think that's the height ) but i don't want to set up my seedling station lights i've put them away cleared off the table LOL. I'm hesitant to just let them sit outdoors in the garage window cause of spiders or other crawlers then bringing them indoors in the fall but i'm still thinking about it. They are so strong these two unknowns what if what if they are fire funky when i harvest them.....kick myself for not saving them for future moms ??? It get so hot in the green house I'm still thinking about doing it shit shit.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Can you just clone and once they take hold keep them pretty dormant for an extended period?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Morning from Oregon and we are dry here with low humidity so far. Starting to get our summer heat for long periods now but it's been tolerable. Mother nature is really hitting folks hard in the farming communities out East. I think were going to have bumper crops of cherries from what i've read. Hay season is upon us and so far no rain in site. I've got 2 unknown strains from old bag seeds outdoors and they are now my pride and joy. I'm so very tempted to take a clone from each and run them indoors it's killing me not too. I swore i would'nt tie myself to the indoor tent this summer do to temps being hot, but shit looking at them this morning gawwd it tempting me bad.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    This last grow season here, and the 3 previous, have been shockers with weather and mould has been running rampant with outdoor growers. Total losses have been the norm this year for regular outdoor grows. I can't remember it being this bad in the 30 odd years I've been growing outdoors.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Mr.furley Ditto right back at you! Nice to see you stop by.
    Hope all is well with you and yours.

• GreenState
    replied
    Bowhunterwoody Some pretty shitty weather we've been having the last few weeks!

While it looks lush, that plant closest in the photo is sure much lighter in color than the supposed sister closet to the rail, kitty corner(white widow).
    Has had issues since birth. Leaves have been curling some, but haven't found a cure. If I had my druthers, I'd force them to flower in the next week or so.
    Unfortunately (I don't want them to tall and frost comes early here)) my target date is 7/20. It will be interesting as these were seeds from plants that hermied on a few buds.
    Could be crosses for all I know, could be male as well. (ha--the excitement)
    Had to add a cage to the GG4 on the left, floppy with the rain!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4630.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.08 MB ID:	598543
    Last edited by GreenState; 06-27-2023, 08:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Never know who might say HIGH!

• GreenState
    replied
    Sure beats looking at roadside snow banks! (lol)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5697.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	598215

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    That's a pretty one. Definitely a yearling. Long legs. See more bears then deer here now. Coyotes too. Deer are down over 60% in last five years. Predation on the fawns for sure. Still won't legislate a bear hunt. Someone's going to get killed before that happens. My wife sprays them with the hose in the yard to get rid of them. Crazy.

• GreenState
    replied
    Bowhunterwoody not a very good picture, taken through the door glass and screen. Just spotted the tail end of this fella
    down by the pond.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bear.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	597328

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Bowhunterwoody , good to see you're still here. Been whacky weather for sure, went from a couple of 90 degree days down into the 30's. 46 and drizzly out there this morning. I haven't heard to much bad news from the freeze, my 45 yo blueberry
    bush is looking good and loaded up, so that's good, otherwise I don't have much of a garden going. Been having to make regular
    trips down to Florida to check up on my aging parents.(I should be getting a special frequent flyer discount from Bradley airport! LOL) That of course will make my weed grow challenging, but will soldier
    on . Looks like continued sub-par weather for a few more days.
    Last edited by GreenState; 06-08-2023, 04:53 AM.

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Hey GreenState. Welcome back. The smoke got pretty bad here in Ct too. Supposed to be bad again today. Everything was kinda orange all day. Plants look great! How'd you make out with the freeze a couple weeks ago? My buddy lost his apple blossoms. Supposed to be a tough year now for apples in northern NY and NE.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Eliot Pryor Good to see you still around as well. I can get direct sunlight at 7:30am if I put
    the plants on the railing in that spot. Have to move them around 8:30 to a different spot to continue getting that sun.
    And if I'm energetic a final move in late afternoon keeps them sunny till 4:30pm! LOL .
    Bluey the smoke was pretty thick here today for sure, just hanging in the air. Made for a great sunrise though, a deep red sun ball.

• Eliot Pryor
    replied
    Looking good !! Always have loved the view of your yard. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X