• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Very small pots for no watering for a week. Couple of hot days...🤞

• GreenState
    replied
    Well, the girls(?) are going to have to fend for themselves for a week, fingers crossed. I'll flood them, as well as fill the saucers under the pots.
    Hopefully we'll get some rain showers while I'm gone....Just don't need 6" and major flooding of the last few days. Near as bad as 2011's hurricane Irene in some areas.
    Plants are getting taller than I'd like, both GG4's showing hairs, nothing on the white widows yet.
    Hopefully the next picture I take won't be of dried out dead plants!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4652.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	5.24 MB
ID:	599658

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal tough business to be in. Wholesale prices for weed have been
    getting hit hard the past few years. In Colorado,only recently a slight tick up.($703/lb)
    The price for a pound of bud went from $649 to $703 in June. This is the first time retail have risen since October 2021.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    No don't trim. I'm leaving for 3 1/2 days this weekend going camping but i got my niece coming to feed my cats an water she's only 1/2 mi. from me. I was hesitant to ask her, does'nt smoke pot but her Mom an I were always growing an trading. It's a drag with outdoor and leaving during the summer. It's why i always did vacations end of Sept. into Oct. but i said yes i'd go this weekend so hope i can enjoy myself with my doggies and friends.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Nope i never checked to see if those were at our dispensaries I bet they are i'll check next time i go. Boy they are bustin big illegal grows left an right here now. Got 13 huge greenhouses with over 6,000 plants this last week. It's crazy wild how brazzen these illegals get. Nothing can escape the sky views there using nowadays. It's so hard to make a pot business money anymore. It's been flooded, over taxed/difficult to do legally. I've never had weed last that long 2year old.

• GreenState
    replied
    Can't decide whether to defoil or go au naturale. They're going to be left to fend for themselves for a week soon.
    Thinking if they dry out, they can draw from the leaves. What say ya'll?

Name:	IMG_4642.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	5.08 MB
ID:	599371

Name:	IMG_4641.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	4.75 MB
ID:	599370

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal What was pretty neat I thought, were these clear cubes with a bud in it, which had rubber buttons that you pressed
    and out through top came the smell of the weed. Now who thought that up(lol).
    Do all the dispensaries have those?
    PS: I've been smoking 2 year old Blue Window!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL dang it hurts to walk inside those. And i drag my feet till i get down to roachs waiting for harvest then take that walk of shame. Gawwd the last batch i bought enough to get me by was old outdoor or terrible trimmed buds. But it was $2 gram so i think i may be able to sneak by until i harvest my last OG kush. My first one is curing but i sneak a few buds to mix with this dry poo poo weed. It works for my evening lights out. Yeahhh for the GG4 that is such a sweet strain i love the smell and smoke taste. Have a great day and go bake a blueberry pie for me

• GreenState
    replied
    Expanded my view of the world today and for the first time went to a dispensary. I flashed back to a local head shop back in the early 70's(lol).
    Anyhow, bought some Dark Ghost Train sativa hybrid, THC 26.90% ($104.00/ quarter-damn!-).
    I must say, it kicked my ass <g>, strong taste. Only thing I don't like (besides the price) is it's stored at 62% with boveda packs.
    I prefer the 58% packs and even a tad dryer for storage myself. So there you have it, a first.
    A couple of hairs showing on one of my GG4's

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Boy that's one loaded blueberry bush great producer this year. That doe may have fawns she's warning with the snorts and scraping of her hoofs. They sure get aggressive with others around their fawns, had a dog get it's eye punched once cause it got too close where she hid her babies.

• GreenState
    replied
    Bowhunterwoody Very healthy doe out back this morning. Scuffing her hoof on the ground and snorting at me(150ft away). Actually the first time I've ever heard
    a deer snort/growl. I saw SoOrbudgal posted a pic of her hedge (g), I'll add a pic of mine. Looks like my blueberry bush came through that late season freeze OK

Name:	DSCN5713.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	598820

Name:	DSCN5714.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	3.40 MB
ID:	598822

Name:	DSCN5720.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	3.70 MB
ID:	598821

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Bowhunterwoody Decided to go with what I've used all along, Botanicare pure blend pro bloom.
    I'm using their grow formula currently.
    I SEE THE SUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (saw on the news New Hampshire has had 21 days of rain this month. Close to a record up on Mt Washington)

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Hey GreenState. I've had some luck with Dynagro Bloom for flower. Both indoors and out. It's pretty acidic, takes a good amount of pH up to get in the zone, but works well.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Bowhunterwoody Sorry to hear about the bud rot!! Bummer. Mold and bud rot is the reason I try and keep my plants
    a portable size, where I can move them inside if need be. But I'm in the same boat, leaving for a week in July and plants
    will be unattended. Seems this happens annually with the deck plants. Height is what I battle, as by law, they aren't supposed
    to be visible to anyone, although one would need binoculars to actually determine what they are (g). Air is a tad bit dryer here today, still humid with chances of more rain
    Question for all, I need to buy some flowering nutes, any suggestions? I want simple, single bottle.
    Thanks!!!

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Hey GreenState. Just got back from my camp for 4 days in the adks. Not the best when I got home. The autos I'm running were about 5 weeks out and I come home to two of three with bud rot. Had them tucked under the prow in the front of the house so they wouldn't get wet but that means not as much breeze. NG. Too much BR to try and save. Just cut and run. Too early for this. 90% humidity for two weeks sucks. Calling for two more.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X