• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good even if the labels don't.

• GreenState
    replied
    I think I must have switched seeds at birth While these were both supposed to be GG4's, only one appears to be so.
    The other looks more like a sativa dominant WW to me, or a cross bread.
    The first 2 picture are of what appears to be the GG4, having grown it 3 or so times previously.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4699.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	3.56 MB
ID:	601223 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4703.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	3.62 MB
ID:	601224

And these pics are of what I now believe is a white widow. (total different plant structure) Could be a big producer

Name:	IMG_4698.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	4.68 MB
ID:	601225 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4702.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	3.50 MB
ID:	601226

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Bluey SoOrbudgal , I think I have seen some recovery with the added nitrogen, newer leaves still have decent color.
    Hopefully I was able to intervene in time. I had gone light on the grow nutrients through the veg stage, not to mention the grow neuts a re a few years old. $20.00 grow expense (lol!)
    Keeping in mind these were seeds I collected from my previous grows (only found a few of the GG's, more so the WW's) so
    there obviously from hermied buds. I do see female bits on all the plants so that's good news, will watch for balls
    I've grown the GG's 3 times now, so have a good idea of what the buds look like,so that will help with identification. The white widow buds are much more fluffy. I'm hoping I have a cross of mystery weed, I love the taste of the WW, tasted like spring time after a long winter
    PS: I do have caterpillar damage, seen a few tiny green ones

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    They survived well. Nice work. They actually look pretty good given your absence

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I think they look great. We still have such a long way to go those will appriciate the haircut. I've got a strain that were same seeds like your GG's and one is considerably taller than the other. Other than yield i frankly don't care i only care about keeping them healthy throughout the grow and don't get the friggin moth catipillers which i now see on my near done autos. Ugg i hate those tiny suckers of THC LOL. I'm spraying my larger photos like yours nearly every week trying to keep them off prior to flowering. Going out doing a spray at sunrise today.

• GreenState
    replied
    Plants survived, but did take a hit while I was gone. Weather has sucked this summer.
    Came back to major yellowing of the fan leaves, especially on the white widows.
    Had to do a major defoil (they're looking like OJH's greenhouse defoliated plants!)
    Came to the conclusion that I had a huge nitrogen deficiency issue and have since hit them hard with nuets)
    2 on the left are the WW's, 2 on the right GG's. Interestingly, the 2 GG4's look pretty different from each other, the taller one could be a cross bred, the far right shorter one does look like the GG4's grown in the past.

Name:	DSCN5746.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	600762

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Thank you for the reminder, you're absolutely correct!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hey there hope family is well don't let plants bother your visit/vacation.

• GreenState
    replied
    Bluey I would have had issues this week regardless of indoor or outdoor growing.
    Not in Kansas this week They've done an incredible job here recovering from last years hurricane.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4666.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.19 MB ID:	599900

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4667.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.56 MB ID:	599899
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    The joys of outdoor growing....not.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Hey GreenState. Yea even had some hail last night here. Crazy non-stop lightning too. Some leaf damage but not too bad. More coming today and for the next 4 days.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Bowhunterwoody I suspect my poor plants aren't going to be unscathed by the time I
    get home. Just unrelenting thunderstorms, day after day after day! I don't think drying out will be an issue,
    but hard rain and wind might be. Oh well, it is what it is

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Hey GreenState. Yea we made out ok. Pretty soggy but no damage locally. Saw some video of Montpelier. Man! Have a close friend in Braintree up on top. No problem there but down near Randolph pretty bad.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Bluey sometimes life doesn't give you choices (ha,ha) They are small pots, I believe about 2 1/2 gal.
    I sure got them to drink some fluid today (lol).
    Bowhunterwoody Hope you made out ok with the rain. At least I was able to move the plants inside during the worst
    of the storms. Middle and northern parts of the state took a pretty good hit.

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    I think you'll be fine. Calling for rain everyday after tomorrow. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X