Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenState
    replied
    With some decent weather finally, we're starting to make some headway and frost up
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4837.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	3.15 MB
ID:	603671

Name:	IMG_4834.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	603670

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Wicked tough growing season for sure! So many obstacles to try and overcome or at least somewhat offset.
    Losing direct sunlight on my deck is a biggy, currently only from 9:00-3:00.
    Trying to devise a schedule to supplement for the lack of sunlight. 7:00-9:00am under the light(400w MH-I do also have a 400 w HPS around here somewhere) and then 4:00-6:00pm is what I'm thinking. I worry about breaking the nature light cycle though. I'm willing to try anything at this point! (lol).
    Plant height/W container is 57" so I can only get so much light penetration.
    I need a 9oz yield to justify not growing indoors this winter. We'll see.
    On an up note, I did score another 1/2gal canning jar at the local thrift shop yesterday for $3.00, yeah.
    Hopefully the weather will improve here, it's looking like from Thursday on might be a bit more positive, fingers crossed

Bluey Unfortunately I have intentionally long roof overhangs in the room's southern exposure side, to block
    the direct sunlight from blasting in. That also results in the room being a bit darker/less ambient light, which plays into my
    devised supplement light schedule.
    But I'm open to all suggestions y'all might have!
    Last edited by GreenState; 08-29-2023, 05:49 AM.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Yep GreenState. Another two day soaker. Wish I could bring mine in. Way too tall. Thinking of setting up the ez-up on the deck.for the next 6 weeks, just to slide them under for the rain which seems to come every other day. Yours look great considering what they've been through.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    The weather has not cooperated at all this year.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    They are looking great but need plenty of light to fill out those gorgeous long buds.

Can you get them closer to a south facing window and still keep the light over them?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yep those look good from here. I have smoke filled skies and ash falling at my place. Just the opposite of you. Our sun is covered in smoke and temps lowered alot. Really feeling the fall chill this a.m. breeze isn't helping just pushing smoke. Hey you'll get bud from those if you can give them some overhead light.

• GreenState
    replied
    Stormy weather on my door step. Decided to bring the girls inside. Not ideal lighting, but it will work.
    While my fan leaves look like it's the end of Sept., we are still stacking bud on 2 of them. The slow poke, which almost got the ax
    is coming along finally, it's about 2 weeks behind the others. Hard to grow outdoors when the sun hasn't shown much this summer.
    Hunkered down inside.

Name:	IMG_4786.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	3.74 MB
ID:	603245

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    These things love cannabis and will eat them down to the soil. I've had plants over 6ft high chewed to the ground over night. Lost 4 in one night to them....grrr.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Awww little dears LOL well them little so an so's ate my big old pumpkin plant on the side of my house then they stomped on the flippin pumpkins broke em open an been eating on them for days. My neighbors apple tree is all broke up from them pulling down on the branches can't blame them though.

• GreenState
    replied
    Apples are starting to drop out back, brings in the riff-raff

Name:	IMG_4759.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	602910 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4754.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	602911

Leave a comment:

• Eliot Pryor
    replied
    First thought was, my wife would never allow that. Beautiful home !!

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Bowhunterwoody If the pig approves, all is good (lol).
    SoOrbudgal No wife or significant other at this time

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    GreenState. Beautiful place you got there. If I were your plants I'd like to spend a little time in there just for the hell of it. Yea another multi day soaker. Supposed to get really nasty later on tonight and tomorrow. Wind and hail here. Good luck and try and stay dry. Ps: The pig seems to approve.
    Last edited by Bowhunterwoody; 08-07-2023, 10:29 AM.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That's great that you can do this for saving your plants from certain WPM & mold. We've got major increase in humidity now here. Dry lightning, overcast skies heat in the low 90's. Now were feeling your weather not as much by any means but it's humid. But sure keeps your place green. Take care sorry you gotta live with the grow, hope your wife understands?

• GreenState
    replied
    Well Bowhunterwoody Pouring rain out there again today, continuing through Tuesday night.
    Decided to set myself up so I could move the plants inside, temporarily anyways.
    Not perfect but an easy setup and only have to move the plants about 10 ft from the deck.
    Thank goodness for high and sturdy collar ties to hang the light

Name:	IMG_4713.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	3.84 MB
ID:	601738 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4714.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	4.01 MB
ID:	601739

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X