Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George4green
    replied
    I heat with wood also and read somewhere about these packs. The seem to help out so the bud don’t dry to fast when curing. I filled my jars about halfway then put one pack in each

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Mr.furley
    Thanks Mr furley, greatly appreciated. I did some google searching and of course estimates were all over the place, obviously due to variables. But you gave me what I was looking for and it really isn't important to me, just curious.
    Will be jarring up the GG4, in my case because I heat will wood, some of my focus is on slowing down the drying process (g).
    I can trudge through the house with snow covered boots and in an hour the floors are dry(g)
    Also targeting this weekend to chop down the blue widow, then we'll be down to just the white widow.
    In a perfect world I'd take the WW and another week or so, but we'll see. The WW seems to have big, fluffy(airy) buds, almost foxtaily.
    Thanks again.
    21 degrees this morning!
    I'm going to need more qt. jars, I picked up 6 wide mouth jars at the second hand store, unfortunately that was all of the "wide mouth" ones they had. Also have a dozen pint size wide mouth, so we'll see.
    PS: I'd take any advice you have to offer on jarring the weed. Might sound like a simpleminded question...but..big buds on top, bottom, mixed?
    I understand the 3/4 full, the more I can tap your's (and everyone's) knowledge--the better. Some of this will be stored for near close to a year.(if I'm lucky)
    Last edited by GreenState; 04-11-2019, 04:42 AM.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    20 to 33 grams depending on Strain, Bud size, density...................
    It's important to only fill the jar 3/4 to cure.

• GreenState
    replied
    Anyone have a general rule of thumb as to the average amount (weight) one gets into a quart jar?
    I know it's a difficult question, just trying to get a guesstimate
    TIA

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    those girls could be calendar photos , hardest time for me with autos , I'm like a kid in a car are they done yet are they done yet

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thats what I would be doing if I lived there lol. Your going to love retirement

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Holy cow I need a break from reading to go put my boots on the BS is gettin deep lol

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Mr.furley , Doubledealing72 , OJH et al, thanks guys(gals). Credit goes to those that helped and supported me along the way.
    I'll be happy when things are wrapped up. To date myself, spring is getting closer and it's time to make the donuts.
    Again, thanks!

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Your plants are looking great greenstate! Job well done!

Leave a comment:

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    and after all that - we still can't get you to make toast properly

must be the college

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Nice looking plant🖒

• GreenState
    replied
    I believe the above was from a students college application. Got a chuckle when I first read it.
    A couple of pics of the blue widow in all her glory, day 65 since flip.Pulled her out and did a little interior defoil.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply

• George4green
    commented on 's reply
    You need to get that college done man 😂

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    WOW this made my Monday, nearly spit my coffee at the screen! OK now I gotta go get ready for work. 7 more months i'll be free from my 40+ yrs of 10hr.shifts. Going to hunt for lost treasure along the Oregon coast

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X