Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Im dropping Temps quickly but hey at least were not on fire this year.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    44 degrees here this morning..I am not looking forward to what's ahead!(lol)

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    no it feels fallish now lol 50 here this morning ,I think I wont be able to leave sides up in the GH any longer ,and I think its time to start shutting down some of the fans lol

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    She likes the low angle morning sun on day 24 since going 12/12. Starting to feel "Fallish"

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    We've been lucky here, a pretty sunny,dry summer this year........But, summer is rapidly coming to an end, in the 40's this morning and losing 2-3 mins.of daylight per day now.
    Seems to go quick this time of the year!
    Last edited by GreenState; 08-24-2019, 04:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Haha growing well is she? We got 1/2" rain here also mine are not nearly as far along though and faired well with the rain. But did move my little autos to there greenhouse for couple days and out they are now. I set up the e-z up quick canopy when I know the rainy season is started hopefully we get at least another month of lots of sunshine days. Good luck GreenState.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully she'll continue to do so. Reading back in this thread I saw I started running into leaf problems at week 5 of flowering and nanners showed up about week 8 on the mother plant which produced the seed for this one. We'll see, at this point she thinks it's mid to late Sept. being on a 12/12 schedule, yet still getting strong sunlight and so far liking it. My worry is she gets wider and won't fit through the closet door! (ha)

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    shes stacking up great for 3 weeks in bloom

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Makes sense! I wasn’t sure if there was some other reason, like rain causing damage to the plants, knocking off trichomes, etc.

• GreenState
    replied
    Rain stopped and outside she goes. Best of both worlds (lol)
    Now I need to get out and be productive!

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Even though plant spends 12 hours a day out on the deck, I wouldn't call it an outdoor plant, as 12 hrs are spent inside in a closet(g).
    I trained it to be portable, moving it in and out twice a day. Had thoughts of eventually leaving her out towards the end of flowering, but why risk it as long as it stay portable. Remember the original reasoning was to force it into flowering earlier than mother nature would
    have. Since it didn't need to be outside being pounded with rain, figured I'd leave her inside today. Probably more light inside than out right now...raining hard here

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great! I’ve never grown outdoors... are you supposed to bring in plants when it rains? Why?

• GreenState
    replied
    So here we are at day 21 since going to a 12/12 schedule. Thunderstorms here this morning so I guess the young lady will stay inside today.
    Used the flash so as to show the budding progression a bit better. I'm pleased for 3 weeks since flip.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I remember one year in Maine we had a tunnel for a front walkway,it would of been easier to walk out the second floor lol ,I hope the skidoo is visible to others so they get a WTF moment

• GreenState
    replied
    After the snow melts.
    Emotional support ponies (Belgiums)

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X