Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Hey Green the birds are chirping outside ,so if not at your house they will be soon and then theirs a hen chicken that thinks its a rooster what a sick sound that is lol

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal I cut some holes around the outside at the base of the containers. Then cut a piece of filter fabric(landscape fabric) and placed it in the bottom covering the holes. Should drain, usually I'd put a little gravel on top of the fabric them soil. I agree after watching the solo cup challenge, especially with autos (these obviously are photos).
    We'll see, nothing to lose but a little electricity And yes, that is snow on the lawn outside the window (g)!​

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    The 3 autos I got in the folgers so far only been in there few days. I stabbed the pots took out my frustrations LOL I sure hope they drain OK I've not run much fluid through them. I just may take them into the garage and drill round holes like my big pots have. I think if they can grow from a solo cup, they could grow from these? I'm going to keep saving these coffee containers because if this works i'm going to do a SOG with 9 sometime maybe next winter. I don't want to buy anymore 1gal. I've got a lot but there in use.

• GreenState
    replied
    SoOrbudgal So I've decided to experiment and go with one of your Folgers container grows(lol) These 2 clones have only revegged for about 2 weeks, just starting to throw normal leaves, and still not much of a root system. All things point to don't do it, but tomorrow after I chop down Mom, it's 12/12 for them and try sending them back into flower. Just don't have a decent place to grow them outside or inside this summer with expected company for a month or so in July(virus permitting)..otherwise I'd grow them on my deck like last year. Poor little girls are going to be awful confused. If all goes to plan they'll be done before July 4th.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2278.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.61 MB ID:	393987
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GreenState; 04-11-2020, 08:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    JohnEmad Thanks John! I'm ready for these plants to finish up and get my ass out and start working. Fortunately my work has been determined by the state to be essential work, so that's a good thing.
    oldjarhead100 These 2 plants are definitely not in sink(g). I suspect the durban could still be a month out from being finished. A couple hairs now turning. All the best guys and stay safe. I have to go to the grocery store this morning---wish me luck!
    Found a face mask out in my drywall tool box, so will be wearing it.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    they look great.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thats the only problem with growing multiple l strains they dont all finish at the same time ,my girls just finished week 6 ,Half are sativa the other cbd so I have a big harvesting window lol

• GreenState
    replied
    Chugging along, 9 weeks complete. Another week for the blue widow and suspect she'll be close.
    A sticky girl. The durban got a ways to go yet.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2250.JPG
Views:	539
Size:	3.42 MB
ID:	391559Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2248.JPG
Views:	553
Size:	3.00 MB
ID:	391560

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    Starting to get cloudy, no amber yet Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4712.JPG
Views:	560
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	390897Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4710.JPG
Views:	569
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	390898Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4711.JPG
Views:	564
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	390896

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    Sprouting wings

Name:	DSCN4704.JPG
Views:	611
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	390707

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied

Name:	IMG_2233.JPG
Views:	384
Size:	3.18 MB
ID:	390212 Blue widow is fattening up at 8 1/2 weeks since flipping. Last one I grew took 10 wks, so I'd guess another week and a half. I am going to wait for more amber this time around though, trichs are all pretty much clear still. Hope all are hanging in there. Have to go to Walgreens for scripts today, not wanting to!

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2199.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.25 MB ID:	387374Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2207.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.60 MB ID:	387375
    Follow up on the blue widow cuttings taken 4 weeks into flowering. We have liftoff(21 days since cuttings taken), have now rooted and begun to reveg. Starting to see the goofy leaves coming out. I do like the results when cloning this way, they almost self manifold, pretopped Now I need to go scouting where they will go or what to do with them. They remind me of little 3" tall palm trees.
    Last edited by GreenState; 03-24-2020, 10:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice my shelves of jars are getting bare I had 4.3 lbs and if there is one left Id be surprised ,i've been doing alot of things like oil blends and such so I'll be happy when this grow finishes

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks OJH, excellent idea! My brain is a bit foggy as I've decided I need to smoke up a jar of GG4 next (lol)..Taking inventory led to my decision. Last jar of GG4 from last winters grow, still have 2 jars of WW and 1/2 jar of BW from that grow. Then I have 3 jars of GG4 from the plant I grew on my deck this summer(haven't even tried it yet). This winter's BW should yield a few jars and my fingers are crossed on my durban (showed 2 flowers early,but haven't spotted any since-we'll see). It's looking like a good yielder, similar to the 4oz WW grown last year...I do like the sativa for summer and don't mind a few seeds at all. Stay tuned(g). I do have the advantage of only having 2 plants, so I can easily inspect and monitor her.
    Last edited by GreenState; 03-02-2020, 06:20 AM.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    a Mother plant for clones for outside

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X