Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenState
    replied
    Interesting going back to the beginning of this thread and reading my comments regarding growing the GG4 in 2019.
    I wrote this at day 38 into flowering " So, I have yellowing of the top leaves on my GG4, edges turning up some. To hot, to much light, to many built up nuets, a deficiency? Haven't tested my PH...KISS grow. Going to try and get some cal-mag tomorrow morning and give it a shot. Also try and get my light up a little, I'm about out of overhead room for sure." Post 33 has some pics

And ....here I am at day 38 again and the fan leaves are rapidly yellowing. Has to be either genetics, nuets (using the same) or same to small of a pot(2 gals). Has to be a bound up solid root ball. I do think this plant has matured much faster than the last time I grew it indoors. Pistils are turning, which I noted were not at this point in time on the last grow.
    Think I'm going to finish here out on more of a water diet, less the nuets. I know I tend to be to liberal with the nuets, just my nature(more is better(lol)).
    Out of curiosity I took a closeup to have a peak at the trichs. I swear I can see some are cloudy. Am I dreaming? Camera works good for seeing amber, not so much cloudy.
    I do have a loop as well.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN5227.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.52 MB ID:	533032
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    good help is hard to find but she looks great lol

Ya the beast is coming I hope we have a gradual fall not just jump into winter .
    You have a beautiful refuge there buddy

• GreenState
    replied
    Landscaping help. Beats raking up the fallen apples (lol)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3371.JPG
Views:	414
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	532015

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man those herons are loud when they get disturbed. Sound like a movie prehistoric monster. We had lots of frogs but do to dry weather they have moved to further away ponds or got killed.

• GreenState
    replied
    Blue heron on the hunt for frogs

Name:	DSCN5217.JPG
Views:	429
Size:	3.84 MB
ID:	531023

Name:	DSCN5219.JPG
Views:	420
Size:	2.68 MB
ID:	531024

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    Well, for future reference, 4 weeks of flowering completed. Past experience says she'll take about another 7 weeks to finish. Although--this seed, compared to the sister GG4 seed grown indoors previously appears to be far genetically stronger. I don't believe it's just a matter of growing environment (outdoors vs indoors). BWDIK Really hoping I can get one of the flowering cuttings to root, fingers crossed.
    Anyhow, have a couple of "foot longs" stacking up nicely. This is a very dense bud GG4 strain as I recall. Was 52 here this morning with dew points below 50. What a fricken difference compared to the past few days! (note those ash tree leaves beginning to turn)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3340.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.88 MB ID:	531015

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 She appears to be in the "zone" for now (lol), keeping in mind that in 2019 I ran into problems later in flowering with the sister seed indoor grow.
    So far, not even showing any tip burn on the fan leaves. I'm at full strength neuts, but going to be mindful of not over doing it
    I took a couple of budded cuttings off her for attempted monster cloning, but in all reality I won't be starting my indoor grow until after the Christmas holiday, so not sure how or if I can get from A to B. Hot and humid this coming week.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Nice looking nugs for 20 days

• GreenState
    replied
    Interesting comparison. Went back to the beginning of this thread and found a picture of the GG4 sister seed(bought 2 seeds) I grew in 2019(post #25).
    Both pics are 20 days post flipping. First grown indoors and second grown outdoors and brought in at night.
    The plant in front is the GG4 (there's 3 plants in the room). Notice the the node spacing difference, indoors was very stretchy.

Name:	gg 2 week flower 2019.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	309.5 KB
ID:	529717

Name:	IMG_3331.JPG
Views:	452
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	529718

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    So, 2 weeks into forced flowering and things are looking (so far) much better than expected. (Late to the party and didn't drop the seed until near the end of May).
    As such, since my scheduled flight down south would be during those crucial weeks 8-9, I'm rescheduling the flight for a month later
    Gosh, more damn rain on the way here, wish I could send some out west!

Name:	image_143058.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	3.69 MB
ID:	528631

Name:	image_143059.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	4.11 MB
ID:	528632
    Last edited by GreenState; 08-01-2021, 08:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    The birds have been eating my blueberries!

Name:	IMG_3295.JPG
Views:	311
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	528492

Name:	IMG_3298.JPG
Views:	300
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	528493

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 After pulling out my tape measure, guess I have had a few inches of stretch so far. Currently plant is 26" tall
    Feeling a little Fallish out there this morning, 46 degrees and dry air. Finished splitting wood for the season and put away the woodsplitter ,always a good thing which comes with a tiny sense of accomplishment (ha,ha).
    Last edited by GreenState; 07-31-2021, 05:31 AM.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    ya I'm so glad I left the top on the green house the difference between the woods girls and the green house is night and day , this has been the rainiest July in history I dont mind a little rain (every 3 days at night with a good down pour)lol, we can usually get to the 3rd week of October before worrying to much about frost but if it stays this wet bud rot is going to be horrible still its better than the heat and fires the north west is dealing with

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Not necessarily a long bloomer, but here in VT the season is much shorter than where you are.
    I do move it in and out, putting it in a spare bedroom at 7pm. At some point, days will be short enough to leave it out overnight if I choose.
    So far I've had very little stretch, still about 24" tall and easily portable. It's worked out well keeping her out of the downpours. When will this rain ever end? Jeezz

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thats interesting forced bloom in July .Is she a long bloomer . its funny we force them all the time inside I just never thought of it outside
    do you have to move her in and out or is the daylight under 14 hours so she will continue in bloom.
    I consider the first of August the start of bloom here in Ma

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X