Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    Amber trichromes are like unicorns. You think you see one but look again and he is gone.

• GreenState
    replied
    Well, the coffee can girls come down tomorrow. Will break down the grow closet and finally be able to get down in my crawlspace, change the water filter and turn on the outside spigot : ) Dense, rock solid buds, no larf at all. I like when you can "thump" 'em with your finger
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Just a beautiful grow GreenState i can almost smell it.

• GreenState
    replied
    Day shy of 11 weeks since flipping, typically the time I chop down the blue widows. Trying to see if I can spot any amber with these photos. I have a loop, but think sometimes pics are better. Anyhow seems I can magnify the photos better when posting them here. Not to mention getting ya'll's opinions Figuring I'll go another week for good measure.
    Edit, don't think I see any amber. Not using flash. Had to add some support to the one plant.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GreenState; 06-25-2020, 07:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    JohnEmad ..The breakfast of champions! (vbg)

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    I am picturing a fresh brew with nice rolled one for breakfast. lol.

• GreenState
    replied
    So, end of wk 10 since flipping. On the 2 previous grows of this blue widow strain I went 11 wks before taking them down, going to go at least 12 wks this time to continue the experiment. Stems are definitely "whimpier" growing in the coffee cans. (or buds are heavier ) The one plant is looking like a live oak! (lol)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    5 weeks since flipping to 12/12. The blue widow is always so colorful. Pistils turn early and throughout flowering. Had to add some bondage to the taller one(12"), was beginning to lean and get floppy. Probably a result of the small containers
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4781.JPG
Views:	489
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	405442Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4784.JPG
Views:	716
Size:	2.65 MB
ID:	405441

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    JohnEmad Thanks John!! I'll be happy when the durban is done and I can focus the light solely on the blue widows.
    To be honest, I start getting bored with the whole process about this time of year (lol).

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Looking real nice

• GreenState
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2330.JPG
Views:	499
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	399749Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2334 crop.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	399747Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2336.JPG
Views:	501
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	399748
    Plugging along here, still extending the life of miss Durban(12.5 wks of flower). I do believe I'll be close by the end of the week (I know, I said that 2 weeks ago lol).
    My fast turn around coffee container monster clones are also looking good.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 we ended up with 3-4" of snow, grounds still covered this morning. Not the best of weather to start up my work season!
    Looks like storms for Tuesday as well, probably all rain.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I have watering hoses layed out in my driveway as well as grow boxes so I texted my guy and said please dont plow , I dont hear any birds this morning but I can hear them thinking fuck we came early lol

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    Well over estimated, ended up with 3 full jars of the Blue Widow. Looks like I close, days away from chopping down the durban poison..I'm going to be short on jars.
    A little bondage on the BW clones, shame I have to force them along having already flipped to 12/12. But it is what it is. I did also top the couple of shoots that were becoming dominant .
    Stay safe

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2302.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.14 MB ID:	396241

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Good morning OJH, 30 degrees this morning, at least the wind died down! Spring is coming for sure, a couple of daffodils out now, 2 pairs of ducks in the pond yesterday and 2 deer out in the woods yesterday morning....all good signs! Even saw a few turkeys the other day coming out in the open. Well, my work season is officially kicking off, got a few calls yesterday and off to a service call this morning. Seems my customers are worried that I may not be able to do my work...no need, I'm essential (lol)..for good or bad. With my woodstove still running, 3 days later and I trimmed the blue widow off the stems and final trim this morning. Into to a gallon ziplock baggie for a few days of burping, then into jars(4 qt I'd guess). All the best, and stay safe
    (did a little bondage on my clones, -a couple days after flipping I see pistils already (lol), poor things, only a 2 week reveg period for them after rooting)
    Last edited by GreenState; 04-15-2020, 05:07 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X