Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes sir you and me both been ready for a break in growing. I too just this a.m. put my GG#4 in jars and yes i did have to go back and place all of it in a couple of brown paper bags for several hrs cause of humidity now. Pretty oily strain for sure, smell like grapes to me. Enjoy your time those sunsets are so calming i could sit and stare for hrs.

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    That first smoke after 30 days off will make you remember why you smoke !!

• GreenState
    replied
    Been looking forward to a weedless vacation. Also looking forward to that first joint of 1 month cured GG4 when I return . Should get a good sense of quality.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3474.JPG
Views:	334
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	543504

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    Good morning oldjarhead100 . Did you go on your cruise? I've never been on a cruise ship, don't really think it is for me.
    My family loves them though. After handling the weed through the drying process before jarring it up, I did find 2 seeds (last time I grew the strain I found 1 and did grow it out).
    So I'm covered for continuing the strain. But, I still may go the route you mentioned or if I can keep the clones small enough (I've been topping them already and keeping them in small containers) just try and grow them out. But between now and then, I'm trying to keep them alive under a 100 w equivalent led light bulb, in a tiny box (lol).
    Hope all is well with you (how's the foot doing?)

In all their splendor (ha,ha).
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3463.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.31 MB ID:	539790
    Last edited by GreenState; 09-30-2021, 05:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    hey green I would grow those clones out and use them as mother plants and take more clones in November for Jan 1 grow

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Won't be leaving for a couple more weeks, so can continue "burping" as needed. These dense buds do
    seem to require a bit more attention to get an even cure. Hated cutting up the large colas, but that was what is required imo.
    Hopefully you weather will hang in there for you until your plants finish--they sure look nice!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Enjoy that trip GreenState i'm still counting the days on my 4 outdoor. Getting antsy but keeping my scissors in the drawer. I'd be thrilled with that amount i can't wait to smell the house up with hanging colas

• GreenState
    replied
    Well kids, first morning of cracking 40 degrees, currently 39
    Scored a $242.00 main cabin round trip ticket to Florida, I'm ready for a vacation.
    Jarred up GG 4 has settled in at 59% humidity since chopping her down 12 days ago.
    Ended up with 6 quarts of solid bud, so I'm happy.
    Last edited by GreenState; 09-29-2021, 05:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Thanks! Just really trying to figure out the best way to have some clones ready to go
    on Jan1, from the clones I have just getting started now. Basically trying to kill 3 + months of time before my winter grow (lol).
    Without getting to elaborate

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    So what i think i'm understanding is.......you took clones while plant was in flower right? So i have done the same i just kept them on 18/6 CFL for weeks when i saw new leaf growth i topped the flower, kept going till it grew out enough to transplant. Once those were vegging before flip i took clones from that so on an so on.

• GreenState
    replied
    Fattening up here as we end wk 8 since flowering. Definitely have a few budded clones going,but open to suggestions on how to have a grow beginning on Jan 1 using them or
    clones from them (which I'm leaning to. Can't grow them out now, but don't want to lose the strain. Need a no fuss, small space option until it's time
    Help
    The tops are getting heavy.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    So much for the dry weather looks like some rain heading this way for the day.
    On a happier note, the 2 budded cuttings I took have developed roots. Monster clones! Hopefully will provide further clones for a post Christmas grow.

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    Finally. It's beautiful outside today. Your plant is looking pretty healthy there GreenState!

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Actually some nice weather for a change.

• GreenState
    replied
    Wow, dry air and clear skies, 49 degrees earlier this morning.
    Wrapping up week 7 since force flipping, hitting those "fattening" couple of weeks ahead.
    Gave the girl a shot of cal-mag, 1/2 dose of bloom, and a 1/2 dose nitrogen.
    Leaves are yellowing, but think she'll support herself until harvest. Loosing direct sunlight hours rapidly now, still able to get 7hrs by moving her around. Have second homeowner neighbors around this weekend, so trying not to offend anyone lol.
    Hope all enjoy the long weekend.

Edit...and a picture for posterity

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5257.JPG
Views:	378
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	534584
    Last edited by GreenState; 09-04-2021, 08:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X