• BR2K
    commented on 's reply
    Holy frick!!! How tall is it?

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    A fine looking plant. well done

• swegrow
    replied
    Auto critical orange punch from dutch passion. Just over 5 weeks old.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Looking big and healthy!

• Dieselgrower
    commented on 's reply
    Looks awesome. Have to say the first pic looks like a cock and balls.

• Growgood88
    replied
    Gotta get in on this its 4.4.20 today 2 420s this year. Anyways heres my auto lemon hazes & Dark Devils.
    Last edited by Growgood88; 04-04-2020, 08:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    The next generation is already well on it's way and will soon be into full flower mode. Cosmic bomb, THC bomb and Stardawg.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Final tally.
    Creme de la Chem weighed in at 121 grams or a little over 4 oz's. Its is great for relaxing at the end of the day. I have been very fortunate to grow yet another good plant. Frosty, smooth and sticky but not so strong as to totally incapacitate.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Double grape dried and in jars. Total 165 grams or just shy of 6 oz. @ 50%RH. Hits fast and starts as a daytime head buzz and then body too. No urge to cough yet strong tasting. Great producer and good strong effects.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    5 oz would be real nice. 4.5 is the lower end expected. Either way i will start looking into making some oil extract in gel caps with all this weed. Needing a long lasting insomnia aid. A bit of pain refeif wouldn't hurt either.

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    I came up with a heavy 5oz dry. Nice grow

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks RagWeedDWC, This should be real good sleepytime stuff and be like a magnet to the couch. Just what the doctor ordered in these crazy times.
    Wish the ice was gone from our lakes. i would be fishin like you.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    JohnEmad Awesome grow!

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 81 for the Creme de la Chem and she was ready for harvest.

Think I have learned how to use Remo Nutes a little better as no ph lockout this grow. Did have some ph swing issues due to a faulty ph meter but otherwise things went well. I diluted the nute mix for a few days and then flushed for 4 days with ph'd water.
    Raised the lights to 24 inches the last 2 weeks and kept the temp down around 26-27C. RH was running near 18 to 30% during that time.

Autopots continue to impress. No clogging of lines, fills flawlessly, grow big healthy plants. Healthy thick root systems.

This plant grew with the tightest node spacing I have yet to see. Extremely bushy and hard to keep open. Also this CDLC is the stickiest, amazingly strong smelling girl I have yet to grow. Thick, fat, highly dense buds. Again the chunkiest buds I have grown to date in my short growing career. lol.
    If you compare her to the double grape at first glance you would think the dble grp was far larger and a better producer. Not the case. At least not by much. CDLC weighed in at 588.72 grams wet with about 60 grams trim and larf.
    Well, enough blabbering. Enjoy the pics.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X