Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    β€œ I got what ever u need dawg . I got you indica your sativa your chihuahuas . All fire dawg , only the best β€œ

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Chiuaua x skywalker πŸ˜†

• DankwingDuck
    replied
    I have seen red hairs and white hairs but this is the first dog hair bud . You can up charge for that ..😜

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    I always have dog hair.... onnective tissue and too badπŸ˜›

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    I have to note here that these girls poked their heads out a day apart on 6/22 and 6/23. Top dressed once with fish bone meal and once with epson salt and once with langbeinite. They haven't had anything but water until yesterday with molasses. I'm pretty pround of my soil mix so far and confident it will more then suffice for DHGC. I'm hoping they continue with the deep green color when I start feeding teas throughout flowering πŸ˜‰.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Trich pics...yes I saw the dog hair πŸ˜†. Getting cloudy πŸ˜ƒ ✨ Click image for larger version

Name:	20180816_132603.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	237290Click image for larger version

Name:	20180816_132339.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	237291Click image for larger version

Name:	20180816_132513.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	237292

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Out here no one really cares if you grow at home, but put a plant in woods that you dont own and big trouble. Especially if its a national forest. Too many jerks destroying habitat and poisoning wildlife.

Not that's what y'all would do, but just saying. I would love another outdoor grow but I live across the street from a school. So no outdoor, unless secure with walls and a roof including a locking door.
    I can't afford a green house at the moment.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Haha I was thinking of taking the clones out in the woods out of sight in some 10gallon pots for now but I'm pushing my luck πŸ˜‰.

• DankwingDuck
    replied
    Yolo . Fk um . Don’t let them hold you back . Plant a few in the neighbors yard too and claim squatters rights.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Becoming monsters...hard to be nonchalant about these little bushes that will only double if not triple in size. Skywalkers are going to have to finish up fast so I can flip these gals and don't call more attention to my yard. I have to cull a few clones or give them away as well sigh. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180816_110106.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	3.62 MB
ID:	237236Click image for larger version

Name:	20180816_110100.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	3.03 MB
ID:	237237

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Still can't upload training pics 😑. So here's some eye candy πŸ˜†.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Before and afters of my training and pruning not auto gg#4s. First real pruning they've ever had πŸ˜†. Leaving them outdoors while the Skywalkers finish up in the shop. Last night was the first real dark period they've had from seed. I'm expecting them to just burst out of the 15 gallon pots now πŸ˜‰. We'll see if this initiates flowering since days are getting shorter. Might finish them up in the shop though because I don't want people hacking them down early...don't trust too many folks these days.

Amazing weight gain on the Skywalkers in just days time, count down for harvest approximately September 4th.

I'll also be modifying one side of the shop for a 4-5 plant scrog and see if I can fill the space πŸ˜‰. Just have to have a garage sale donate some stuff and just take some crap to the dump. I'll post pics once process begins. Having trouble uploading pics now will try later...

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Californiakid yes the autos have a little mag issue I think...langbeinite will be used shortly. It's not bad and isn't spreading so hopefully they make it another 3 weeks without running into a big problem. I also use epson salt for mag issues but the langbeinite seems like a better alternative with this stage of growth.

• Californiakid
    replied
    Are the leaves with the issue autos?

this picture is my og kush rolex auto. My autos do this towards the end. I let it go last run to see how bad it would get. It looked ugly until trimmed but smoked well.

I gave 3/4 strength calmag this morning just to see. I need some more tea ingredients to battle more issues without killing my microbes .

Leave a comment:

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    I probably have to stick with the cool-aired ones. Even during Winter it get's hot here lol. Thanks again for the info my friend.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X