Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    chefbjy take your time and think about it . I should of added 1 more foot to the width , its hard to picture a room with all the equipment in it but it certainly changes it good luck

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    replied
    Looks like fun! I love building things and am jealous of all of you who have space for such activities.

Mama Mia! I (and probably many others) will have those seeds! So very interested to watch and get your impressions!
    Cheers to a great grow!

Leave a comment:

• Locrian99
    replied
    Nice 8x4 should be nice to work in

Leave a comment:

• strainsgrow
    replied
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    started a topic Shop grow

Shop grow

Hi all going to be starting a second journal here. I haven't got all the details worked out yet as far as light pots and medium. 8×4 mylar room with 20feet plus height venting won't be an issue just need fans and an ac for summer and heater for winter.
    Strains are going to be some freebie mamma mia femenised. I might add a different strain later as I said details aren't worked out.

Still have to do some wrapping on the back wall and get a zipper for a door. Going to buy some bug screen for the top and outside to keep pests out. I can extend the room a bit if I need to but going to start off with the 8x4 lighting a bigger area isn't in my budget atm.

Right now just working on fitting everything in my budget but it's going to be a great investment in the end. Materials were free but getting extras for my new tent which I'll be running another grow in at around the same time. Setting up security cameras and just some minor adjustments and I'll be good to go for Shop Grow.

I'm going to veg a sprout I started 23 days in there now. I won't be updating on it here but you can see it grow up in my current journal linked in my signature of you'd like. But I will be posting updates and modifications made while it grows to work on any problems that may arise. Here's some pics.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X