X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Can't get enough pics 😆.

Decided to take 6 clones 3 from each gg#4. One I took 3 from side branching on the mains closer to the base and the other I took 3 from tops of lowest main branches. These girls are getting ridiculous I had to give them their own 1000 watt mh. It was a compromise, the pot height and the vigor are too much to stand in with these autos. I'm going to need a wagon Tika 😉. They're super heavy in the 15 gallon pots and are going to be even heavier before the Skywalkers are done. Ain't no way I'm going to be lugging trees around and in and out lol.

I still have a bluecheese seed and another Skywalker... I know the skywalker is an auto but is the bc? I'm going to have to see so I'm going to germinate them both now. Getting more roots organics to compost my own soil mix so I can use a little bit of what I have now and still have some for dhgc. Not too fond of growing autos and photos together makes for a long ride 😆.

Skywalkers have pleasing aesthetics they smell so good too almost like fruity pebbles. Going strong with 30 some days to finish. Going to do a kelp tea and molasses next couple waterings to try and plump these babies up. Here's those pics!! ✌.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you alltatup found the wheel barrel where someone dumped all their trash on the side of the road 5 years ago. Picked up the trash with the wheel barrel and had it ever since 😉.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I like the old rusty wheelbarrow, and the Skywalker buds are stunning!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Cannabis plants always look so damn good outside!!! Beautiful!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They all look awesome!! Look at those skinny leaves!!

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Transplant day 1 gg#4s. Buds stacking on the Skywalkers.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    if you ever grow in coco follow Campesinos guide what a difference it made with me

• Chefbjy
    replied
    So would I have tip burn just on flowering plants? Would the veg plants show tip burn? I'm thinking it's more of a k thing then tip burn? Wouldn't there be signs of an excess in the other plants? I know each strain is different and since they're auto/photo this might be indication of over fertilized soil. I topped dressed with fish bone meal a couple weeks ago maybe it was a reaction with the sensitivity of autos? Not sure if it's early signs of k def or tip burn...so I'm going to top dress with langbeinite. I figured since they're flowering they'll need the boost at one point or another.

Going to look into either brewing or buying some teas for the gg#4s and dhgc. I'd like to keep recycling my soil so feeding beneficial microbes will only aid the process. Looking into inoculation and other organics for future grows. Really loving organics but I still would like to get my feet wet with hydro and coco 😉. Just thought I'd throw a couple questions out there and see if anyone wants to shoot the 💩. Lol thanks for stopping by ia. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180802_092954.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	2.76 MB
ID:	232771

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Thats how I feel with the tuts dam what a long grow lol

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. I'm not going to be done with the ggs till October probably 😉.

• Canuck147
    replied
    Nice pics - have a couple a bit ahead of yours - I'm sharpening my ax

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    More pics for those that enjoy mj pics as much as I do 😆. Wanted to show how well the gg#4s are doing. There's one with only 3 mains idk if you can tell, it's growing crazy good and keeping up with the one that wasn't topped. Have to keep some branches tied down because when they're in the shop the gg#4s are shading out the Skywalkers. Will be transplanting the not auto gg#4 autos in a few days.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks ojh. I'm enjoying this grow more because I don't have to mix a bunch of nutes. Whata pain. No ec/ppm monitoring or checking ph, also a pain. Hopefully I got enough in my new mix to carry photos to harvest 😉.

I'm going to expirement with coco when I free up a grow area. Probably on a single plant and going to use Vegamatrix for feed. I want to try that stuff out.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    very nice chefbjy, I'm going to have to try a good soil grow inside at one point

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Damn photos mixed up with my autos...😆. I'm going to have a little amended soil left from what I mage for dhgc so I'm going to transplant these gg#4s. They're getting big and I feel I should be cloning and lollypopping right now. I've been trying to keep them short so I think 15gallon fabric pots. I want more bushy then tall but we'll see what happens 😉.

So I'm behind in my harvest and plans to have a clean slate come Aug. 11th. These ladies will finish up in the shop I'm thinking September will be perfect to align with the sun and get these girls done without having to worry about light leaks. They've been on a 20/4 sched. 19/5 maybe at times depending on the sun for the majority of this grow. Will be interesting to see how much they stretch when I flip them.

Skywalkers shaping up. It seems I have a little tip burn from my amended soil indicating a high salinty in my soil. Not too worried about it though since there's not any other problems. Things are going good so far and they should be done beginning of September. Loving this organic grow so far and can't wait to try out my newly amended soil. I think I've put together a decent compost. I'm adding worms to my mix later today 😉. I've been looking at a worm farm near me that has soil made for most 502 rec facilities to use and they do. Might pick up a bag or 2 to try in the shop when the gg#4s are done. Happy growing all.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X