Name:	20181010_162044.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	257045Click image for larger version

Name:	20181010_170925.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	257044
    Hey chebfjy I saw a laddy bug over the weekend while working out side. Strange as it is late in the season here, it made me think of your post... perhaps she was screaming take me with you but I was really busy.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 I was trying to keep the soil warm 😉.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I see you wrapped your plants was that just to transport or is there another reason?either way they look fantastic

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. Just a canopy from our party last week just haven't taken it down.

• SinsemillaScientist
    replied
    Hey Chefbjy nice looking girls man!! Whats the structure in the background?

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Water and molasses from here on out. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181017_144652.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	4.52 MB
ID:	259120Click image for larger version

Name:	20181017_144821.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	2.54 MB
ID:	259119Click image for larger version

Name:	20181017_144737.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	259121

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks bud.

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    Yes chef I love the dense heavy buds some of the autos produce. It's amazing to watch them. Yours look really good. As do D.A.A.S.69 s plants. Amazing all.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 Yeah I was super surprised at what I got off 2 18inch plants. And I was extremely happy with potency. It kicks some tail around here for sure.100g per plant ain't bad at all, especially if you grow 10 😉. Buds are tasty and go thud when they hit the tray 😆.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    I hear ya, I done got hooked on them short ,fast ones, I been trying to find one type that we really enjoyed, so we can keep growing that same type ,an get a nice stash,lol
    I think we done figured out that HeadBanger, Is damn sure a keeper, as is WhiteMoscow an ChemsSister. Powerful smoke.
    Plus them short plants are so pretty, plus you get more weight, than people think, And it's as strong as anything we've smoked in a while, including photos.
    Later

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you DAAS. This next spring I'm going to have a sea of some small autos. I like the smoke from first Skywalkers indica heavy with couch lock and hardly any ambers. ✌.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Chefbjy, Now that is a pretty plant . Very nice.Congrats she is pretty, I bet some good smoke too, not harsh at all, especially in a couple of weeks.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Clones are coming along and almost ready for next phase of mainline on 2 one mama mia and one dgth. 3rd mainline had taken off and is way ahead of these 2 so they may get flipped a bit early but I'm confident they'll keep up.

Pulled the Skywalker out of the auto side because I've decided to chop tomorrow morning. I'm not doing a 24hr dark period but will harvest it right before I turn on the light in the other clone/propagating room. Fade came on strong like I expected, and have to take it down while I have the time to do so. I would have let it go a few more days, but trichs are good enough for me. No need to flush, all she had is water and molasses the last few times. Curious to see what the weight is since I had her on 18/6 for the majority of her life compared to my last Skywalkers that were on 20/4 sometimes more. Any ways pre harvest pics with trich shots.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    The one you have up is very good when you blow it up and can see the trichomes. I think she's smiling.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks alltatup I only have the one good pic of a lady bug, will see if they're still there when lights come on. But hard to get a good pic under that hps 😉.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X