Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Well the Skywalkers are mostly cloudy and starting to fade. I'll be giving them another week before chop...4 days earlier then 76 days.. I have to flip these gg#4s before I run into problems. The problem leaves have gone purple it's been cold at night and we had a high of 65 today πŸ˜‚. So I'll hit them with one more watering with molasses and probablyget another plain water afterwards then chop after soil dries a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Campesino I'm going to pull these girls a little earlier then 76 days. I have to flip the gg#4s before we get into bad weather. Skywalkers are starting to fade and I'm thinking next week will be fine.

The tell all about my soil will be when I flower these not autos lol. So much time in veg has me a little concerned but think I'll be able to adapt πŸ˜‰.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180823_132614.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	240278Click image for larger version

Name:	20180823_132656.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	240279Click image for larger version

Name:	20180823_132636.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	240280

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    I couldn't agree more. My girls seem to love it too πŸ˜‰.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Roots organic is my preferred soil if I was going to plant in soil . I love it . Really decent stuff for the cost

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I did πŸ˜‰. But no handles and I had to move them a lot, that's why they're on the cart lol. Plus I had already disposed of the bag when I mixed in amendments. I let the soil cook for 30 days in an unused garbage can. The soil they're in now came out of my can. It was hard enough toating around 15 gallon pots in my wheelbarrow I couldn't imagine worrying about ripping the bags. The wife had our roommate help her with the lifting but oh lord I could only imagine the horror if they dropped them or fd up someway rofl.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Did you know roots organics bags are made to double as a pot . You can cut the top off and grow right out of the bag . It’s designed to work as a pot just have to add some drainage holes .

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Had to get my last Skywalker going while there's still some good sunshine left πŸ˜†. Transplanted today in 2/3 of MY soil mix topped off with roots organics original into a 3 gallon plastic pot. Now I know how far I can keep seedlings in the small black starter cubes before potting up πŸ˜‰.

And here's the gg#4 not autos, they're beastly and I can't wait to start light deprivation in a couple weeks. Won't let me post satellite view πŸ˜†. I'm dying to see these girls start to flower since they should have been done roughly 11 days ago. And wonder how much stretch I'm in for πŸ˜†. I'm not restricted by height and they both don't fit under a single 6"air cooled hood. The light is roughly 2x3 and they are around 3 feet in diameter give or take a few inches. So I'll have to find a wider hood or something idk. So weary about finishing them outside I don't need them raped by pillagers and with them out in the open our autumn weather here may cause problems. Ahhh the dilemmas of a home cannabis grower 😝 πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you kind folks. πŸ˜ƒ

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They do indeed look grand!!! Don't look a bit deficient!!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    those are some beauties

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Okay so I've finally ran into a bit of a problem on my organic grow. I believe I have the situation in check. But my dumb ass forgot about the needs of flowering cannabis. I should have been supplying p with k lol. I didn't realize I was making these nutrients compete with each other and forgot to supply necessary p with my k whilst flowering. But hey the buds still look grand and feel very dense πŸ˜‰. Only 2 weeks to go and this may hurt my yield some without the proper available nutrients. Hopefully some liquid fish bone meal will fix these 2 gals up some. I don't want my sugar leaves to fade just before harvest. They look fine in pics but I know when my plants start talking I better fn listen. I've been down this road a few times and just starting to get to know the neighborhood lmao. I've never grown anything in my life aside from cannabis and just getting to know the back alleys and streets of it all. But I have to say after 58 days with nothing but water this has been amazing.

I fault myself because I didn't get max breeder height, but man these buds are dense af. I contribute this to early transplanting into final pot and my soil may have been a little too hot out of the gate. Since there wasn't much plain top soil inbetween the roots and my lightly amended roots organics original. ( thank you Weed Pharma ) may have put them in an overfertile home. And that's my mistake facepalm... I jumped the gun a bit on organics and will retrace my steps and make a watering calendar from now on with what I feel the plant tells me. Just marking what had been done and not making anything routine. It seems when I get on a routine they just stray from it. So I have to turn my hearing aid up to mj level and just listen.

Love the zoom mode on this site and I don't need a loupe to tell that these girls are getting ripe. I'm not sure if amber will appear and not sure if they could go longer then breeder specs. But I'm going by what breeder says and giving them another 2weeks minimum. Hell if they keep plumping up I may give it a few more days. They look better after my help inquiry and I'll be trying to rectify the situation with the obvious pointed out to my unaware eye. Lol did I just sound smart with that sentence?? πŸ˜‰ Will be updating the gg#4s soon so here's some eye 🍬.
    Last edited by Chefbjy; 08-22-2018, 10:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    cellars work good to

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    I will be buying shortly...I'm sick of renting but I love the property. Just can't tear myself away from a little seclusion right now. I know what you mean about family, and everytime I move someone in they never leave πŸ˜†. But that's why I'm using my shop for half of this grow...sheds are fairly cheap to build but I would love to have a green house someday. ✌ growers love.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah environment is key πŸ˜†. Without the space or right lights you limit yourself to what you can do in my experience...and I'm still new to the growing world. I have lots to learn still but I know for sure environment is first lights second and everything else is determined by those factors.

I have the space and time but not ready to do a sog with autos yet πŸ˜‰. For now I'll do photos and decide next summer 🍻 ✌.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X