Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    What subject aren't you a wealth of information in Campesino ??! Just ordered - that looks awesome!

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    I'm a newbie too Dankwing (love the name btw) - and am also running dwc. I'd love to compare our grows as we have very similar setups but you have the HPS whereas I have a cMH (and supplemental LED). Would love to see if the cMH can keep up with the HPS yields... Also, let me know if you have nerdy tendencies or not.... trying to put together a grow tracker that would put all of our grows side by side for easy comparison purposes...

• DankwingDuck
    replied
    I was thinking the exact same thing oldjarhead100. Very much I can learn . Plus it will be nice to see how I match up vs people far more experienced then myself

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    It will be a good experience for a newbie ,with some experienced growers doing it you will be able to get answers to all the little strain tendencies, in any grow medium

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    when you place your order call Vicky and give her the order number so she can go right out and put it in the order I had issues once and they replaced 5 seeds so I know they do replace stuff so it must of been a mater of timing

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    Nerd up!!!

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    You are welcome to join!
    Plenty of time to get your seeds!
    We'd be happy to have you

• DankwingDuck
    replied
    Oh I really would like to do this . I feel it will be a great learning experience as new grower.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Still time to get your seeds and join the experience. 😉

• Chefbjy
    replied
    They've arrived. Sooner then expected. I thought it not best to divulge in the discreet product but my wife will use it for sure 😆. They didn't include the one gc seed that Vicky said they would to reimburse my damaged seed. Going to have to write them about it I'm planning on making another order and hope they don't forget this time. Thinking I can do a few more in my shop now. Almost dialed in. 😃

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    farmerjim
    I can't recommend this enough... http://a.co/bpx7vTc

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    ah - It's us northeasterners all excited for good weather this past weekend! I did the same exact thing. Saturday was beautiful, cleared out some landscaping in the back of the property and have been in bed ever since... same spot, left shoulder blade, JUST under making it very difficult to get to. I've had a stim machine on it. I also have sciatica that I aggravated pretty good. My wife was laughing at me yesterday because I'm literally crooked.

For those without stim, my favorite way to get at that spot is to lay on a baseball. Some recommend a golf ball, but it just doesnt do it for me. And if you're a roller fan and can deal with some short term pain for longer term relief... (I have the green one - hardest they have...)

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I love the Countdown clock Campesino and Chefbjy welcome this is going to be cool

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I know what you mean Chefbjy I very rarely sleep all night even with eating wax or oil I skip the edible part and take way like a pill or I put a little oil on something that I can have a bite of .
    On a briter note shoulder still sore but its much better today just a dull ache lol

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    I'm stoked you all inspired me to buy my first seeds. I loved the strains that were selected. And will be my first time with feminised genetics. Looking forward to seeing such a broad side by side grow. Still time to get your seeds 😃.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X