Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    Its def a super bummer, but the dark harvest is alive and well. If anyone is on instagram you can find him there... @drmjcoco

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    It could have been anyone. For instance maybe Jefferson Beauregard Sessions did it. Those shifty eyes tend to give him away. He was an attorney you know, and they cannot be trusted.

I confess! All of the above is disinformation.

• freddyyola
    commented on 's reply
    why did he get banned, and who banned him?

• GreenhouseEffect
    commented on 's reply
    Ya, camp banned, I'm kinda really in shock?

• GreenhouseEffect
    commented on 's reply
    Ya, you would have been my first guess as to who would have gotten banned, Buddy, Lol!

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    Huh camp got banned? Crazy. I was just thinking I hadn’t checked in in. Bit and read that. 😢

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Lovely truly

• starramus
    replied
    Waiting for some pics from Campesino..................... What crime against humanity did he commit to get banned? Shit I should have been banned ages ago!

Leave a comment:

• Trichomefarmer88
    replied
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to post quick up dates pics!

Leave a comment:

• farmerjim
    replied
    Hey all, heres a quick update... defol the last few days, res change today. Upped the LKB and added a Pulse sensor to my tent! This one tracks VPD and light intensity in some sort of % (need to figure that out still) as well as temp and rH.

Snapped a main on the Aurora Indica which is a bummer cuz it was nicely trained - and I love Indica. I blame the bomb ass canna-cracker-brittle I made yesterday 💪🤓🤙🤤🤤🤤

Had a couple cups of everclear tincture still lying around. Reduced it to "RSO/MBO" and used the majority of it for the butter and brownsugar mix (1cup of each). Poured that over saltine crackers then sprinkled chocolate chips on top and let it bake in the oven for about 15-20 mins. Spread chocolate evenly and chill in the fridg.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    those are some nice looking misfits at least they were a decent strain I've got the opposite problem one non auto ,I signed up but cant log in IDK I'm going to give a day and try again

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    They look pretty good for misfits 😁

How are they smelling?

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Fabulastic! Love them when they are at this stage.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Misfits Click image for larger version

Name:	20181015_094712.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	258491Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181015_094726.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	258489Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181015_094129.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	258490

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Campesino yes these are dgth. They haven't quite stopped but the mh helped in combination with warm lights off temps to slow verticle growth down. They haven't stretched much since I put the hps in so they seem to be working on budsites now. Still running warmer lights off temps too.

I know what you mean about wishing you'd taken more off. That's how I feel about my shop grow. So I'll decide this weekend if I really want to. Lollipopping will encourage that stretch ime.

Coming on 70 days for the misfits and they're getting ripe fast and I'm thinking they're really close. Maybe 14 days 😉. They sure smell good too. I took a look at trichs already since pistils are starting to curl and wow. Maybe you got the same strain who knows but they kinda smell like bubblegum to me 😆. Have a great weekend buddy.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X