Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Campesino, yeah, I'll try, what kinda seeds do I need ? And when is the deadline??
    Sounds like lots of FUN !!!

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    LOL Thanks farmerjim -There are certainly subjects I know nothing/little about
    I missed this comment yesterday... You are going to love that ball! I brought mine with me during the holidays and ended up having to buy several for other members of the family!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    this is really starting to shape up

• Campesino
    replied
    Roll-Call!
    So just keeping track so far:

Solid Commitments: 6
    Campesino
    KingKush
    oldjarhead100
    Chefbjy
    farmerjim
    DankwingDuck

Strong Interest: 4
    Trichomefarmer88
    Californiakid
    Redwasp
    D.A.A.S.69

If anyone wants to adjust their list status, or be added to either list - let us know!

THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!
    Last edited by Campesino; 05-26-2018, 10:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I’m looking at seeds right now

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    I use CFLs for the first several weeks. I start them in a humidity dome (not in the tent) which is good for about 10 days, then I put them in the bathroom if the tent is not ready.
    Also, I recommend getting seeds now that they are in stock!

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Lol yeah not 10 plants. Although with 2or3 each and 3 or 4 of the mamma mias I'll be doing 8-10 in the same time frame.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    The timing is almost perfect as my intended time frame on current grow will be ending roughly the middle/end of July which will give me another 2 weeks or so before the start of this Incase it runs a little longer . I’ll have to invest in another grow light tho . I have 2 48x48x80 tents but only the one light currently . I’m thinking of getting a MH for veg and using my hps for bloom .

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, 10 people! Yeah, well at least 9 now I think and will be 10. Sort of losing track... stoner move
    I need lists to keep track of people
    Those following my guide
    Those in the challenge
    Those who like to talk EC
    Many of those are the same people... I need a crib sheet

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent!
    Welcome Aboard

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Are you going to grow 10!!!
    I am planning 2 each.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    As of right now that’s the plan. Got to get the seeds in my hand first . But yes 100% interested and looking forward to it.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Both strains are awaiting germination for me. 10? Wow this will be fun. Present 😆

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    So... Are you in DankwingDuck ?

I think it may be time for a role call... We are close to 10 and there are some others flirting.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Farmerjim I would love that . Send me a private message so we can talk more without taking over this thread. Look forward to talking to you and comparing and learning from each other . I have done a few grows before but was more experimental then anything. Which led to me moving from Florida to Michigan, as Florida doesn’t have medical marijuana . This is my first hydro grow. Very much a learning experience. I wish you the best .

I started a grow journal yesterday . If you look at my recent posts on my profile. If you have a grow journal it would be a good way for us to share and compare. I’m currently on day 11 from start of germination. About 1week from sprout. Pictures and detailed day by day in my journal .

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X