Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Farmer Jim seeds look great but did you get a pencil case as well or something different lol

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Nice just looked on my account packaging my order for the dgth. I got one plant left to harvest before we start. Not sure if I timed it right...we'll see.

• farmerjim
    replied
    They're heeeere....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, Vicki wrote to me this morning too! Seems nice
    Ruth is also nice!
    Matt P was not particularly helpful with the challenge though

• Chefbjy
    replied
    My payment should arrive today for the dgth. I got this from seedsman. Thanks for your email - sorry for the delay in responding to you.

I can resend 1 Gorilla Cookies in your next order for you.

As soon as we have received your cash payment for this order we will be able to process it and send the extra seed for you.

Please let me know when you sent payment for this so I can hold your order for you.

Kind regards,
    Vicki @ Seedsman

Our office hours are 9am-5pm (U.K. Time). We will endeavour to reply to your query within 48 hours.

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    No worries, I just didn't understand the critique!

We'd welcome you to join us!

• Vapo69
    replied
    I dont have an issue dude, I think its good what you are doing......forget i said anything!

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I agree that what we are doing is in the spirit of this forum!
    I do not understand your issue with it, but you certainly don't have to follow along if something about what we are doing irks you!

• Vapo69
    commented on 's reply
    my apologies.....i tend to skip........but isnt this"
    Join Us!
    There will be so much to learn and see and share. We will be able to see the difference with different mediums, lights, and grow styles/strategies! You would be part of a collaborative group of growers who are looking to learn, share, and GROW together. "kind of GWE's manifesto dude?

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    We are all growing the same strains at the same time!

• Vapo69
    replied
    if you are all growing different strains/style/medium/lights and nutes......isn't that like starting a forum within a forum?

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply

Thanks for pulling it up OJH!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    our first day in the 60s boy does that put a smile on my face lol just keeping post current have a great day

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    hmm RV micro grow sounds interesting lol

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Pyro1711 We would love you to join. It will certainly be a learning opportunity and I think it is an awesome opportunity for a noob to learn some tricks (and teach some as well!)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X