Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    But I have heard a lot of people talk about it just wasn’t sure exactly what it was . I’ll have to look at some YouTube videos.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Challenge excepted sir 😂

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    It can be...
    And I believe if it's run correctly, it can beat any other medium - including DWC

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Coco is basically a form of hydroponics ? Yes , no , maybe ?

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Also going to go with vermicrop's Coconot for medium.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    I'm going to pickup some Vegamatrix. I've already decided to go veganic. 😉

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I'm just keeping the thread relevant but after looking into kyles vegamatrix some one should be use this nutrient to compare it against others I will if no one else wants to

Leave a comment:

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I hope this doesn’t fall under a violation of the forum guidelines. After reading them again I was worried and don’t wanna get into trouble

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    We'd love to have you grow with us DingusKhan
    "Matched Pair" = same strains? or something similar?
    Get the seeds and make it official!

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Hey everyone! Sorry it's been Uber crazy at work, I've been following along occasionally. I may do an unofficial follow along with a matched pair. Hopefully by harvest time, it should be slower and I will have time to share my results.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thats great Campesino I asked all of the above in greenhouses thread lol so glad they took care of everything , my last order I ordered 28 and got 27 free ,I really have to stop ordering them I have enough for years lol

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to hear they took care of it.

• Campesino
    replied
    My Seeds are here! My Seeds are here!

That took longer than expected! First order was intercepted by the friendly people at customs. Seedsman was very prompt and acted like that was business as usual. Agreed to resend and include all the stuff they were supposed to send the first time (including three seeds free to replace the Kripple Shock that failed to germ).

They did not play around with toy tiaras or training bras. There was only one product in the envelop. A legitimate souvenir that I could imagine someone actually ordering. My seeds were embedded within it. Like part of the product. This was Medellin or Sinaloa style packaging... I am impressed. It took scissors, patience, and brute force to liberate the precious cargo. The souvenir, which I would have wanted to keep... you know... as a souvenir, was utterly destroyed beyond all recognition.

Crazy freebies in the bitcoin bonus bundle including 4 autos... huh

27 seeds total, among them 5 GORILLA COOKIES and 6 DARK GHOST TRAIN HAZE

Leave a comment:

• Trichomefarmer88
    commented on 's reply
    Lol! That count down clock is awesome!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    to bad Tika but I would do Honeysticks too, good luck

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X