Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    It's all those outdoor grows hauling all that stuff into the woods. Electric fence that property so you can do it close. I hope you feel better soon. Ever been to a chiropractor? I slept like a baby first time they cracked me. Bone spur in my neck scar tissue under my shoulder blade one leg longer then the other...hip displacement. Total loss of feeling in my fingers numbness that is like pins and needles in both arms. I wake up in tears some nights. After the chiropractor I slept a lot better and felt good the next day. Discovered edibles and topicals and didn't wake till my alarm went off, which is rare for me.

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Feeling for ya OJH..I have one founder left shoulder blade that manifests left elbow to thumb and the annoyance of it is very fatiguing.
    Sometimes hot epsom BATHs help....With w eed😊

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you feel younger again soon!

• Campesino
    replied
    103 Days and Counting

Counting time since Aug 11, 2018 12:00:01 am. Showing days, hours, minutes and seconds counting up

Get your seeds and join the fun!

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Now I'm jealous 😅

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    so apparently I either pulled a muscle of pinched a nerve in my back right shoulder blade area , I've gone though all the things that make it hurt and I'm not doing them any more lol.

I have been taking muscle relaxers and pain meds hoping to not have to go see the doctor about it but its looking like I.m going to see him anyways Damn Damn Damn this getting old is not for sissies lol

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I thinks its the cheepest crap they could find and kids toys must fit that bill , I also got a Polk a dot umbrella from Attitude lol

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    A while back folk posted they got their seeds in a condum and the other a cheap bra....🙄

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Cool! I am still waiting for my shipping confirmation...

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Confirmed email. I hope they didn't forget to reimburse me for the damaged seed. Your order is expected to arrive between Friday 4th of May 2018 and Friday 1st of June 2018 .
    If you have questions about your delivery please contact us after Friday 1st of June 2018 .

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Cracker jack box is my favorite comparison lol. Waiting for the fake tattoos and unicorn stickers 😉. They should be in the mail soon 😃.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Or it's the cheapest crap they could find

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    I think that has to do with the discreetness lol. If they sent anything that would be appealing or useful to an adult it could draw more attention or be more susceptible to inspection. Just my thought anyway

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    LOL, another example!
    I cannot figure out why the majority of "discreet items" seem to be things that would appeal primarily to 4-10 year old girls. Who do they think their customers are?

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 - We got Secret Messages in a Bottle!! We were thinking of writing out the messages with our nieces. I think I'm going to write Seedsman a thank you letter and put it in the bottle and throw it in the ocean... all documented with pics which I may then send to Seedsman of course... (updated with pic of packaging above)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X