Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    yup I have enough seeds for the next few years lol and my wish list at seedsman is a long list , its not my fault though its coinbase if I could figure out how to spend all the money in the account I would but there is always some left over so I keep trying to use it up Lol

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, that's the problem... I always want whatever strain I am reading about/looking at!
    It took real discipline to not put a bunch of other seeds in my cart during this last order. We had talked about and considered so many different strains while getting this set up. I wanted to buy them all! ... I think oldjarhead100 may have actually bought most of them!

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Between the WHite widow sour diesel Special kush(queen) #1 and auto cheese I have about 20 left . But can’t have to many imho. But at some point I wanna try my hand at cloning and cut out the need to order seeds at all unless I’m trying new strains. Which there is a few I’m interested is , especially the black widow ( it looks so pretty and delicious)

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    The sadness is profound

But I understand and will be happy to have you following us!

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, good to have an inventory!
    When my seeds arrive (any day now, 2nd attempt!) I will have an inventory of 50 seeds. I should probably stop buying seeds, because it will already take me about 4 years (12 grows) to work through this inventory! But having seeds seems much better than not having seeds! Who knows what might change with the market or the law...

• Tika
    replied
    Campesino and all. Looks like I will be continuing with Honeysticks during that time. So scratch me from the maybe list.
    know I will be watching & cheering with my party hat on.

Leave a comment:

• DankwingDuck
    replied
    It doesn’t matter really I just can’t buy till next money come next month me splitting would only be to help someone else . I don’t mind buying all the seeds . Always good to have the around and ready for use

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Cool!

I hope you find someone to split the order with.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I saw your bitcoin post and was planning to do it as well save 25% that was

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Just another thought...
    If you use bitcoin you get a huge discount and additional free seeds!
    I had never used bitcoin before, but figured it out and it was actually pretty easy.
    Brought total cost, including shipping, down closer to $100.
    I put together my step-by-step instructions for how to buy seeds with bitcoin and posted it here (page 1 or 2?)

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I’m even willing to order them and ship them over if not in the area but that still would have to wait till next month

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Huh, perhaps Pyro1711 ?
    He was also hoping to save money on the seeds

• DankwingDuck
    replied
    If anyone is in the Detroit area and wants to split the cost of some seeds I would totally be down . If not that’s fine I don’t have 150$ to spend on seeds till next month

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    10-4 Campesino. I will read that again, and much thanks ,my friend.

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69
    Seriously, that would be awesome!

Strains:
    Gorilla Cookies (Expert Seeds)
    Dark Ghost Train Haze (Rare Dankness)

Germination Date: August 11

Check out the first post in this "journal" for more info!
    Adding you to "Strong Interest" list

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X