Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redwasp
    replied
    Well i dont want to say how much i go through. But i always have enough.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Lol yeah I smoke less of mine then I do of dispensaries too. Probably a good 1/2 to 3/4 oz. Depending on if I use concentrates or edibles less if I do. Mine I use about 1/2 oz. a week and make my own edibles and concentrates. 😉

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    I smoked about 1/2 to 3/4 oz a week of dispensary bud

I can't smoke that much of my own... I have tried (probably at 3/8 per week now)

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    You guys talk about having to much weed lol how much do you smoke on an average week . I smoke about 3/4 -oz give or take . It would be so nice to have “to much “ I actually haven’t smoked at all since I started growing because I used the money I would normally spend to buy it on buying things I needed for the grow . It’s going to be one heck of a tolerance break . I’m going to be tilted come harvest if I continue to smoke anything till then . I will say that first week of no smoke sucked but I don’t even notice it now other then I sleep a lot less (3-4 hrs a night) I’m sure my first harvest will last a little while being that my tolerance will be way way down . But come that 2nd harvest idk lol 😂

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I grow more than I need just to have some to make stuff like oil ,wax,tincture . this way I dont stress about if it comes out or how much I get out of it .but if the outside grow produces well thin I can shut down for awhile ,this is going to break my electric companies heart .No wait they are heartless sobs anyways lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    hey Campesino what did you think of the power africa its growing good but I tried to take clones they gave up the ghost the same night I know it was the strain because I took 2 other strains at the same time and they took fine baffled me but as long as the seeds grow I'm all set ,I just wont be giving any away lol

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I’m trying to get. 2500$ solar panel system so I understand your struggle XD

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, they will be more efficient, but I don't think efficiency alone will win the argument. I will certainly add it to my arsenal!

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Well, I am thinking about probably $1500 in lights... Its a little more than just a replacement bottle of pH Down

But you are lucky! And you should cherish her!

• Redwasp
    replied
    Im lucky. Mine just says if you need it.

Leave a comment:

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Depending on the type of light you want you could use energy saving as a selling point to justify new lights . Just an idea .

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, it just takes over our condo (especially during harvest) and a lot of my time!
    I am certainly interested in smoking it... But I really have plenty to smoke. I agree though, I like growing it almost more and would certainly keep going and upgrading if it were just up to me.
    Upgrading lights is my fantasy, but really difficult to justify to my wife! Why do I need better lights when I already grow more than I need? (I'd actually love answers to that question)

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Haha yeah better keep the wife happy. Mine likes the fact it keeps me out of trouble. She says it makes me happy to grow and encourages me. She also mentioned that I'm not as intrested in smoking it as I am growing it so we've given some care packages away.

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    I actually don't need the tent till September... I'd certainly have time to squeeze in a run if I started some seeds now... But my wife would kill or leave me... It is time for a break...
    I have no back-end plan for the bud I produce except using it - primarily myself... already have more than I reasonably need and am about to harvest again
    Indeed, The challenge is my only excuse to start growing again in August

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    That's a good idea Redwasp. Hey Campesino didn't you get auto freebies?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X