• Show
Clear All

• Redwasp
    replied
    Throw some ak47 autos in there. You have time. Like 65 days

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I am going to be sad for two months with no plants to watch over...
    But just 86 days...

Come to think about it, my Power Africa "Fast" will probably still be ripening by then.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Haha like waiting for buds to ripen. Can't wait to grow genetics. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...e&font=cursive

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    first time I ever wanted June and July to be over so quickly come on Aug 11th lol

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Well you have the first 11 days to work with...
    We’d love you to join if you could accommodate the marital commitments

• Redwasp
    replied
    Would be really fun to participate. My current grows will all be done by then but promised the wife we could go out of town in August. So will not be able to have anything going then.

Leave a comment:

• farmerjim
    replied
    I'm considering seeing if I can trade in my cmH setup for the dual version for the Dark Harvest GC... if I do, Ill run the Phillips 4200 for veg and 3100 for flower - unless anyone has used the hortilux lamps and highly recommends - my hydro store just got them in...

If I pull the trigger, this lets me move my LED into my smaller tent and run a couple of autos in parallel! I also have some BioDiesel and Chocolope bagseed, which are two of my absolute favorites...

Picked up some BioDiesel, Double Black Domina, and black mamba flower yesterday. Also picked up some VYB Float gummies...

I don't know if it was the gummies, or the heavy indica genetics of the Double Black Domina but I was fast asleep on the couch before the wife and I got 45 mins into a movie!

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    so I did the math yesterday because I was thinking about using some of the black zombie for my next grow well I cant , The tuts will be done the end of June begining of July so I dont have time for a grow in between and thats ok Ill save some elec.. .Oh shit I forgot to add in the veg time for the challenge I can get the black Zombie grow in yababy to hell with saving a little money lol

Leave a comment:

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I bought my GH by the gallon at my hydro shop. Was like 25$ a gallon for the trio and the koolbloom . I bought a few other things but the price was much better by purchasing the bigger size .

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Have you tried chiropractic? If you find a good one, it will fix the things that meds can't touch.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Compared to buying my gh nutes or botanicare it's a little cheaper for me here. I don't use the 3 part ones so several bottles are required and it adds up.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    after reading about it I think I will give it a shot kinda expensive though ,

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    I emailed them about the missing seed. Didn't even place my order yet. This was my response.

Many thanks for your email and I am sorry to hear that there are further issues with your order.

I have arranged a re-send of the missing replacement seed It will be processed and dispatched shortly.
    Kind regards,

Alex

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Campesino, et al! I doubt I will have it in me to do the full commitment with buying the same seeds as the rest of the group. Rather, I will try to grow either 2 seeds of the same strain of whatever stocks I can find that oldjarhead100 didn't already wipe out, or 2 clones cut from the same mother and grown out together, and then harvest after the appropriate dark period.

So far, this spring has been the busiest on record for my business, including the traditionally slowest months. If the trend holds through the summer, I will be one fried, over-worked pot head, and will probably not be up for much grow-journaling, like now. I've still got my grow going on, but when I get home, I smoke a bowl, and defoliate in slo-mo until it's bed time.

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    I put together a guide, which you will find in my signature

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X