• Show
Clear All

• freddyyola
    commented on 's reply
    colder nights bring out the purple and colors too! i think in the 60;s

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to the pool party!!

Thought I’d start a feed specifically for the hydro growers of the GWE family. If you’re growing in any type of Hydroponic medium, or are interested in

• Dr.Moggs
    commented on 's reply
    Hydro is Amazing! Only thing i have tried, but Yeah.

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    Redwasp p.... Boston here. should have plenty lemon Og haze by October.... also Senate jupt approved veteran use let me know if you want help researching the details

Ah, congress... of course... false alarm.maybe by october?

A key U.S. Senate panel voted on Thursday to allow doctors with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to issue medical marijuana recommendations to military veterans. The Senate Appropriations Committee approved the amendment, offered by Sen. Steve Daines (R-MT) and Jeff Merkley (D-OR), on a voice vote. The measure “simply allows veterans to discuss that […]
    Last edited by farmerjim; 06-28-2018, 02:49 PM.

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    If you really want to meet i go that way alot. You may know me, well not personally, but my face. Why i try not to say to much here.

Wish this country would get their shit together and just make it legal all over. Its fucked up. They got me on pain meds for years but this is illegal? Wtf. Anyways i go that way alot

• Trichomefarmer88
    commented on 's reply
    Yes you can also alter the colors by fluctuating ph! I haven't tried it in a while but.. I'm pretty sure it's high ph pushes the redish out in the plant, an low ph pushes the blueish, purple out!( could have that back wards) Both have worked for me! Tried on same strain an the reddish didn't come in like the people d did! Lol all my leafs turned purple!

• Trichomefarmer88
    replied
    I am inn!!!! Lol, ordered seeds two days ago! Got a 6 pack of dgth. An 3 pack of gc... tried using bitcoin for all them free bies .... but my ID is expired an can't purchase any on line without one I guess... lol tired for weekssss!! But seedmans finally got there check out page all fixed up an is quick an easy check out! Now I wait...... lol soon as they get here ( assuming they all come at once) I'll post pics. Can't wait to pop these seeds inn the water! Going to run them both in hydro buckets... believe I'm switching my whole garden to hydro! Love it!

Leave a comment:

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Well a few weeks maybe to soon for me . Having a new roof put on the house . I’m in a hotel suit till then .

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    I now see I posted in the wrong place. Ill be In Boston in October. I will be in Florida within the next few weeks. Other than that just going. I have a few other have to be dates like Oklahoma, Alabama, Tennessee, West Virginia, Nova Scotia, maybe Australia but not set yet, and Thailand. Other than that I dont know. So if your in one of those lets meet.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    you Should come down in January and check out the new grow I’m planning with some friends . It will only be starting then but still it’s an open invite when we get things started . If nothing else it will be some free sunshine and a bed for a night or 2 . Plus I make some baked ziti that would make anyone’s grandmas cooking taste like something your kid make out of Play-dough . And I make chocolate cake from scratch that will have you wondering how you lived your life without it all these years . Plus it’s made with canna butter when I’m not making it for my kids . And I’m pretty sure your not my kid 😉

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    Did it not post my comment? Wtf anyways will be your way in october for sure. Gonna just get in the car and drive. Not sure where. Just gonna go have fun for a few months.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I am in Tallahassee right now But I’ll be going south in a few weeks to my actual property which is in Ocala

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    I go to Hattiesburg all the time. So short drive depending on how far south you are.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Y’all need to hit Florida and come say high. XD

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure. Just going to get in a car and drive. But will be your way in October for sure.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X