Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I personally love the winter so it’s no issue for me . I myself don’t like the heat ( fat guy problems ) XD . I been trying to get my grill friend to agree to move to Alaska but she isn’t about that life xD .

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations OJH.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    hey all I have a new Great Granddaughter 2nd Great

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I love NE for 9 months of the year but winter is starting to wear on me lol

• DankwingDuck
    replied
    I will be ordering my seeds as soon as I figure out this bitcoin thing . So you can move me from the maybe list to the participating list.

Leave a comment:

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    Oh and holy shit over 20% cbd in canatonic!!!

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    I love the fact that ChemDog started as seeds found in a bag of weed called "the dog." That was in that article somewhere. 32.13% that started as bag seed.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Dgth made the strongest strains on earth in high times magazine in 2016.
    At the start of 2016, we examined the six HIGH TIMES Cannabis Cups from the previous year and the thousands of entries they tallied. The goal? To

Leave a comment:

• BillBates
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    In the 70s I got Thai sticks for 10$ an oz...( We called it a "lid") loved sIfting seeds in a shoebox lid with flat tab of ZigZag papers....stoned of course.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I personally love Arizona/New Mexico/SoCal area and have wanted to move there for a long time . I really love that masa tempe Arizona Area a lot . But I feel like I would still miss Detroit .

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    I have had the privilege of living in some pretty amazing places. I wouldn’t mind going back to where I am from or almost anyplace I have lived. But LA is killing me.
    It is a perfect climate to grow in though. That fact has made me happier about living there... I ran away again last night... visiting my Sister and niece

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Camp I feel like everyone wants to escape where they live . But you always miss it. I left Detroit for 15 years and for 14 years all I wanted to do was go back .

• BillBates
    replied
    .....making popcorn..

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    I am about 15 Miles NW of Burbank. Hope to escape as you have
    Come on, get the seeds and join us!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X